Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher (66996 Views)

Covenant University Tops In Research Endeavors Among World Universities / 2017 Nigerian Universities Ranking / List Of Top 25 Universities In Africa In 2017 Ranked By Times Higher Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2016
anonimi:

The landscape and planted flowers at the main gate. grin
Or was that not how Barawo Rogue Fashole CHANGEd the state of excellence in eight years
Planting flowers and painting roads while neglecting the core EDUCATION mandate to have adequately staffed and properly equipped public schools to enroll ALL children despite World Bank loan for the purpose.

LWKMD!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by Hardeybohwarley(m): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2016
Good news.. but #TEAM BETA BY FAR
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by bukster(f): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2016
University of my parents kiss
So proud.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2016
NiftyViva:

Tell ur friend iamnawty that emmmm... emmmm... what did I even want to say again
who are you undecided

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by greatermax77(m): 11:46am On Sep 23, 2016
THAT LIST IS FAKE IF COMPILED BY OYIBO.
WHY CAN 'T WE COMPILE OUR OWN LIST & ONLY LIST ONE OR TWO UNIVERAITIES IN EUROPE & USA, & SEE THEM COUNTER IT AS FAKE
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by banmee(m): 11:51am On Sep 23, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
University of Ibadan...The 1st is still and will forever be the BEST. I rep UI

Before you can have that opinion, you have to experience what a REAL university feels and looks like. There is not one university in Nigeria that meets the minimum standard.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2016
HateU2:
who are you undecided
Emmmmm... emmmmm... *scratches head* I am emmmm... Ni ni nifty niftyvi Nifty Viva, and iamnawty... very intelligent; beautiful.
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by Bgorgeous: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
I knew it will be UI
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
NiftyViva:

Emmmmm... emmmmm... *scratches head* I am emmmm... Ni ni nifty niftyvi Nifty Viva, and iamnawty... very intelligent; beautiful.
you like my Bestie in short

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by NkayTiana(f): 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
Minus UNIBEN My dear
Thermodynamics:
I smell lies....

ALL NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES ARE CRAP.
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by sucess001(m): 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
elvision1:
Na which ranking be that? The only Ranking i recognise is webomatrics. And U.I ain't f'cking near it.

even in your Webometrics...UI comes first for Nigeria...

http://www.webometrics.info/en/Africa
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by emdy15th: 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
wow! !! !!! I REP 1st and the best (U.I).
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by Lekison(m): 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
great u.i
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by baum1: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
This is good. It's an improvement from where we were. Initially, there was hardly any Nigerian university on the top 1000 list. Now, we have uni..Shows that something has upgraded. Perhaps more research or something. Congrats
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by IamNawty(f): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
NiftyViva:

Tell ur friend iamnawty that emmmm... emmmm... what did I even want to say again
undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by IamNawty(f): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
HateU2:
you like my Bestie in short
ore wassup
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by Simeonnwabeks: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
why can't this aafonjarism school make first fifty,useless school of un serious Retarded souls

Shameless osu ipob, always crying and hating. No wonder you still live with your parents at age 43.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by mightycrown1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
is like to eat amala and ewude; and to live in a brown roofed region do bring fortune o. we will one day reach the top by GOD's grace.

BUHARI IS WORKING.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by Classcaptain1(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
NiftyViva:
Wow!!! There are over 4,000 universities in the USA, about 4000 in Europe as a whole, we have several others in Asia, south America, and Africa! To come out as 978 out of over 10,000 is really a very beautiful achievement!!! I didn't school in UI, I am Igbo, but most importantly, I am a Nigerian!!! God Bless Nigeria, AMEN!!!
I see U bro.... Greatest Unibujite... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by djtommy(m): 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
Demigods666:
Ahhh UI baba, no 1 in Nigeria no doubt, not surprised, they deserve the spot smiley

So 978 is the right spot abi .......thumb up sad
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by ghettowriter(m): 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
otukpo:
Greatest of the greatest.
I am representing.

I love your username. it reminds me of O.T town.
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by Richy4(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
banmee:

Before you can have that opinion, you have to experience what a REAL university feels and looks like. There is not one university in Nigeria that meets the minimum standard.

U are so right... i google the one i graduated from and the rank was 336... I thought it was the very best when i was there, the facilities, structures, ..I do not even wanna talk about the hostel... Every thing was infact heavenly..And they keep winning prestigious award in research ....I was thinking it will make 1 - 100... it couldn't even smell 200...
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by banmee(m): 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
Richy4:

U are so right... i google the one i graduated from and the rank was 336... I thought it was the very best when i was there, the facilities, structures, ..I do not even wanna talk about the hostel... Every thing was infact heavenly..And they keep winning prestigious award in research ....I was thinking it will make 1 - 100... it couldn't even smell 200...

This is how bad it is. Nigerian universities cannot manage or maintain online courses. How on earth can anyone think they are anything but poor.
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by Richy4(m): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
banmee:

This is how bad it is. Nigerian universities can manage or maintain online courses. How on earth can anyone think they are anything but poor.

It's funny how they were celebrating 900 and something figure... imagine counting from I - 900 how exhausting that can be...
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by banmee(m): 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
Richy4:

It's funny how they were celebrating 900 and something figure... imagine counting from I - 900 how exhausting that can be...

To most Nigerians, the lowest standard is very adequate for them. It is all based on ignorance and exposure. They have never experienced any quality standard that they can compare their experiences to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by MrWhaley: 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
why can't this aafonjarism school make first fifty,useless school of un serious Retarded souls
Are you looking for LIKES? Or you just don't have anything to say?

Or better still,because it turned out to be UI and not UNN?!

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by ibadanfinest(m): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
Am really not impressed. We did better in the last ranking and I think we should have moved up to top 500 by now. There is really nothing to celebrate, by now my alma Mata should be competing favorably in the world.

Op UI is ranked 801 not 978 abeg. Don't worsen an already poor ranking. Thank you

cc topsyking
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by Richy4(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
banmee:

To most Nigerians, the lowest standard is very adequate for them. It is all based on ignorance and exposure. They have never experienced anything standard that they can compare their experiences to.

I just hope things will change for the better....The young ones really deserve something good for a change... if the parents could not have quality education, i think their kids deserves it....
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by banmee(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
Richy4:

I just hope things will change for the better....The young ones really deserve something good for a change... if the parents could not have quality education, i think their kids deserves it....

It is not going to get better. In fact it is going to get worse. Nigerians just don't know it yet. The young ones are already corrupt.
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by ibadanfinest(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
And someone will say they only recognize webometrics ranking. Some youth self, brain they don't have, how can u prefer a ranking that is based on your availability on the internet to that which is based on research, infrastructure, quality of lecture etc

Even that webometrics ranking, UI still come top among Nigerian Universities, but honestly its really nothing because I have ceased to compare UI with other Nigerian Universities, it ls Ojoro, its like comparing Barca with Nigerian premiere league team

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by Richy4(m): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
banmee:

It is not going to get better. In fact it is going to get worse. Nigerians just don't know it yet. The young ones are already corrupt.

Hahaha.. U are really funny. just give the good ones the benefit of the doubt....hahaha.
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher by banmee(m): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
Richy4:

Hahaha.. U are really funny. just give the good ones the benefit of the doubt....hahaha.

When you have a society where less than 10% are "good", then they might as well be all bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part / Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka / How Unilorin Students Write Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.