Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

How To Properly Take Your Measurement Before You Buy Any Jeans Demo Pic - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Properly Take Your Measurement Before You Buy Any Jeans Demo Pic (2151 Views)

You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! / Will You Rock This N60k Cut-Out Jeans? / How To Take The Full Body Measurement (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Properly Take Your Measurement Before You Buy Any Jeans Demo Pic by BaffTheHairGuy: 3:10am On Sep 23, 2016
NATURALLY Black people have physical advantages to White and ASIAN people
But must of the time we buy clothes base on their measurement.
especially the Jeans. When you get home, after measuring you become
angry at yourself. And sometimes they will be NO SEX that day because of frustration
caused by this little thing.
Just buy the cheapest measuring tape,get your measurement by following
This demo and keep handy with you at anytime you want to buy jeans.
NEVER MISS YOUR SEX DAY BECAUSE THIS AGAIN
Enjoy

Re: How To Properly Take Your Measurement Before You Buy Any Jeans Demo Pic by LisaLimited: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
No SEX?? Are you kidding me?? Nothing gets in the way of that. Measure properly or......I am sure there are other ways to make sure you don't miss out [/color] grin[color=#990000] shocked[color=#770077][/color] grin

(1) (Reply)

Most Gorgeous Bridal Shoes / Invicta Men's Wrist Watch For Sale!! / Please I Need Help With Any Good Cream For Dark Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.