Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! (25421 Views)

Can You Buy This Beautiful Design For N6,977,600 / Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) / Photos From The First Saudi Arabia Fashion Week Where Men Were Not Allowed In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by TechCapon(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2018
TechCapon

Celebrities who love showing off their wristwatches should buy this watch and earn our respect.

If you’re thinking of buying the FORD GT Endurance chronograph, think again because in other to be allowed to buy it, you must first purchase a new FORD GT Supercar worth over $500,000 which is about N200 million. This unique luxury wristwatch is designed by Autodromo and was designed in close collaboration with Ford’s own team to make sure it appropriately captured the spirit of the car itself. The watch has a 43mm case made of a combination of ceramic and steel.

The “Ford GT Watch” itself costs a whopping in at $11,500 (N4.6 million), but you’ll have to drop a down payment of $500,000 first for that Ford GT supercar before discussing about how to buy the wristwatch, it’s that simple ! In case you’ve not heard about the FORD GT, it’s the fastest car FORD motor company has ever made and is also a race car. Before the reign of Formula One, this car is the only car that competes with Ferrari in terms of speed. Today, Ford makes just 250 GTs per year, and you have to apply in order to get one, with thousands applying annually for that small allocation.

There are no stock models of this watch. Each one is created to order to match or complement each owner’s Ford GT car. You can equally order for a truly customizable luxury watch. You can get it in the exact color pattern as your new car. Each timepiece is also engraved with a corresponding Ford GT chassis number, adding to its utter uniqueness.

It comes in 4 major colors, RED, BLACK, BLUE and WHITE and like I said, you can place an order for it to be customized with the exact same color of the car. If you are going to spend top dollar on a speedy new supercar, why not get a hot new watch to go with it?

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/youre-not-allowed-buy-this-luxury-wristwatch-unless-you-buy-the-ford-gt-supercar/

3 Likes

Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by cornel994(m): 8:23am On Jul 17, 2018
why? is it byfoce?

7 Likes

Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by TechCapon(m): 8:33am On Jul 17, 2018
cornel994:
why? is it byfoce?
it's like the most expensive watch in the world right now grin

10 Likes

Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by DonroxyII: 8:56am On Jul 17, 2018
Poverty can never be eradicated in the world ....
The UN is just deceiving itself as far as SDGs goals are concerned !!

Now, there are many billionaires planning to buy this car and watch while some people somewhere would be under payed for hard labour while some will put their life savings in stock/bonds and within the twinkle of an eye, Investment has entered red via Global meltdown .....

Me don wise Na .... as far as you understand the cycle of the world, poverty ain't never be your portion, if you don't ..... ya 3 generations must suffer am grin

Looking forward to buy the vogue car n watch of my own time cheesy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:11am On Jul 19, 2018
It's good to have MONEY

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by Anijay1212(m): 7:11am On Jul 19, 2018
Chisos!!! cheesy
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by Oceannaagent: 7:11am On Jul 19, 2018
Living a life of luxury.

You can make that dream a reality, check my profile
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by Baratheon: 7:11am On Jul 19, 2018
shocked
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by jeffoe(m): 7:12am On Jul 19, 2018
grin money good oluwa bless our hustle
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by madridguy(m): 7:12am On Jul 19, 2018
Money. shocked shocked shocked
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by Exwizard: 7:12am On Jul 19, 2018
The BBQ seller online again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by ozo13(m): 7:14am On Jul 19, 2018
Lol.ds one na for dem 30 billion gang.that's if they HV d money o.

1 Like

Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by Benblaq(m): 7:19am On Jul 19, 2018
Except I'll be using it to see how many years I have left to stay on earth.
Apart from that, you people should carry your car and go. I'll buy innoson.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by MrHighSea: 7:23am On Jul 19, 2018
Oh! this car
E no dy get accident
Very good for driving on Nigerian roads
But I can't buy it AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by ominilongest(m): 7:23am On Jul 19, 2018
May weather right now

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by agarawu23(m): 7:26am On Jul 19, 2018
Those fake A$$ people flaunting cash and expensive things online should purchase the two before we start taking them serious.

4 Likes

Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by hotdealz(m): 7:26am On Jul 19, 2018
Dino melaye go buy am

2 Likes

Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by dtruth50: 7:27am On Jul 19, 2018
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by Mutemenot(m): 7:29am On Jul 19, 2018
Dino right now

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by princemillla(m): 7:29am On Jul 19, 2018
Expect Aba made soon

On a second thot all I need is clear picture of this watch. My Chinese friend will make copy of this watch make lite and pro version self cheesy

2 Likes

Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by NoLotty7(m): 7:31am On Jul 19, 2018
good one.
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by CTechHub(m): 7:32am On Jul 19, 2018
who said money is not good? Chai a company making just 250 cars a year, that's super success
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by Kk4(m): 7:42am On Jul 19, 2018
I have two questions
1. The watch time different from my own?
2. The watch battery dey die?

1 Like

Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by mytime24(f): 7:45am On Jul 19, 2018
Bad market
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by OboOlora(f): 7:53am On Jul 19, 2018
The watch b like Swatch!
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by felaismyhero(m): 8:05am On Jul 19, 2018
DonroxyII:
Poverty can never be eradicated in the world ....
The UN is just deceiving itself as far as SDGs goals are concerned !!

Now, there are many billionaires planning to buy this car and watch while some people somewhere would be under payed for hard labour while some will put their life savings in stock/bonds and within the twinkle of an eye, Investment has entered red via Global meltdown .....

Me don wise Na .... as far as you understand the cycle of the world, poverty ain't never be your portion, if you don't ..... ya 3 generations must suffer am grin

Looking forward to buy the vogue car n watch of my own time cheesy
i am a strong believer in the fact that poverty can be eradicated completely,just like the un,they need to focus more on the governments of its member nations-political salvation is the only way to go.everyone cant be rich or be a billionaire,but everyone should be able to eat three square meals a day at least.

1 Like

Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by Houseofglam7(f): 8:08am On Jul 19, 2018
Poverty indeed is a bastard!!!
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 19, 2018
TechCapon:
TechCapon

Celebrities who love showing off their wristwatches should buy this watch and earn our respect.

If you’re thinking of buying the FORD GT Endurance chronograph, think again because in other to be allowed to buy it, you must first purchase a new FORD GT Supercar worth over $500,000 which is about N200 million. This unique luxury wristwatch is designed by Autodromo and was designed in close collaboration with Ford’s own team to make sure it appropriately captured the spirit of the car itself. The watch has a 43mm case made of a combination of ceramic and steel.

The “Ford GT Watch” itself costs a whopping in at $11,500 (N4.6 million), but you’ll have to drop a down payment of $500,000 first for that Ford GT supercar before discussing about how to buy the wristwatch, it’s that simple ! In case you’ve not heard about the FORD GT, it’s the fastest car FORD motor company has ever made and is also a race car. Before the reign of Formula One, this car is the only car that competes with Ferrari in terms of speed. Today, Ford makes just 250 GTs per year, and you have to apply in order to get one, with thousands applying annually for that small allocation.

There are no stock models of this watch. Each one is created to order to match or complement each owner’s Ford GT car. You can equally order for a truly customizable luxury watch. You can get it in the exact color pattern as your new car. Each timepiece is also engraved with a corresponding Ford GT chassis number, adding to its utter uniqueness.

It comes in 4 major colors, RED, BLACK, BLUE and WHITE and like I said, you can place an order for it to be customized with the exact same color of the car. If you are going to spend top dollar on a speedy new supercar, why not get a hot new watch to go with it?

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/youre-not-allowed-buy-this-luxury-wristwatch-unless-you-buy-the-ford-gt-supercar/

Op where can i get it tokunbo? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

High Cheek Bones / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 / Actress Halima Abubakar Shines In Glamorous Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.