Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

O Worshippers Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / O Worshippers Of Christ (1658 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers / O Worshippers Of The Messiah, We Have A Question, To Which We Want An Answer Fro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

O Worshippers Of Christ by salafiaji: 2:33am On Oct 13, 2009
If a god dies because of the actions of people who kill him, what is this god?

Is he pleased with what they did to him? Then they must be lucky for they have earned his pleasure.

If he is displeased with what they did to him, their power has nevertheless overwhelmed his.

Did the universe remain without a god who hears all and answers those who call upon him?

Were the seven heavens left with no god above them when he was buried in the ground?

Was this universe left with no god to look after it when his hands were nailed (to the cross)?

How could this god be forsaken by all his creation when they heard him weep?

How could this wood bear the true god who was tied to it?

How could iron come close to him and penetrate him and wound him?

How could the hands of his enemies reach him when they struck the back of his head?

Was the Messiah brought back to life or is the one who revived him another god?

What a strange grave it is that could contain a god. What is even stranger is that a womb could contain him,

Where he remained for nine months, nourished from blood,

Then he emerged from the vagina as a tiny baby, opening his mouth and seeking the breast,

Eating and drinking, with the inevitable consequences thereof. Is that a god?

Exalted be Allaah above the fabrications of the Christians. He will question them all about the lies they told.

O worshippers of the cross, for what reason is that thing (the cross) venerated?

Rationally speaking, it should be broken and burned.

If god was crucified upon it by force and his hands nailed to it,

Then the thing used for that purpose should be cursed and trampled upon, not kissed when you see it.

How can the Lord of the Worlds be humiliated on it, then you go and worship it?

Then you are the enemies of that god, if you venerate it because the lord of mankind has touched it.

That cross is lost but every time we see something similar it reminds us of that cross.

Then why you do you not venerate the graves, for a grave once contained your lord?

O worshipper of the Messiah, wake up! He has a beginning and he has an end.
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 13, 2009
the answer, my friend

Is blowing in the wind

The answer is blowing in the wind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ced8o50G9kg

softly strums guitar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLxqHjctAN4
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by Abuzola(m): 6:24am On Oct 13, 2009
Good one jesus said 'truly ! ALLAH is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him alone. This is a straight path' Quran 3:51
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by luvola(m): 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2009
@ poster - dont u think this post wil degenerate,
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by luvola(m): 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2009
@ poster - yur post is provocative to d xtian
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by Abuzola(m): 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2009
@luvola, the christian haven't stop so let the game continue
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 15, 2009
@tpia, is it not true,how can those be attributed to a god,shame to xtianity for they love falsehood, imagine and they will keep saying

OLORUN BABA
OLRUN OMO
OLORUN EMIMIMO, shit, am just waiting for when one Alaga IDURO/IJOKO, would be praying and adding those idolatory sayings to qualify my GOD on my engagement day, anyway i would av warned them not to pass thier boundary sha,cos they re fond of doing that, i witness an engagement ceremony recently and if u see the manner at which they are praising jesus inplace of GOD ALMIGHTY,u will pity xtians cos thier abode is HELLFIRE fore that, i just shook my head in pity
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 15, 2009
uplawal:

@tpia, is it not true,how can those be attributed to a god,shame to xtianity for they love falsehood, imagine and they will keep saying

OLORUN BABA
OLRUN OMO
OLORUN EMIMIMO, shit, am just waiting for when one Alaga IDURO/IJOKO, would be praying and adding those idolatory sayings to qualify my GOD on my engagement day, anyway i would av warned them not to pass thier boundary sha,cos they re fond of doing that, i witness an engagement ceremony recently and if u see the manner at which they are praising jesus inplace of GOD ALMIGHTY,u will pity xtians cos thier abode is HELLFIRE fore that, i just shook my head in pity

are you drunk with akpeteshie?

abi na beer?

try not to type while intoxicated.
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by Abuzola(m): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2009
Thats the true tpia
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2009
Abuzola:

Thats the true tpia

did you see a fake one somewhere?

when people descend on your own religion now you'll start crying foul.

You'd better watch out for this your uplawal girlfriend btw. She will find the trouble she's looking for and I'll handle both of you together if necessary.
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by morpheus24: 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2009
While all you crazy schizophrenics keep arguing with each other on stupid points.

The day the world will end I will be chillin with my ipod listening to this soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QahzbgUVwk&feature=related

If I am gonna go might as well go in a good mood to whereever I am going.

HEHEHEHEHEHE!
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by Abuzola(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2009
@Tpia, how many times have u descend on my religion, several times, so whats the difference, by the time i call banom for u you will blame urself
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2009
Abuzola:

@Tpia, how many times have u descend on my religion, several times, so whats the difference, by the time i call banom for u you will blame urself

look, this your blind support for uplawal will lead you nowhere, even if you shag each other till the cows come home.

If you really like her, tell her to stay out of my way since she runs crying to mugus like you anytime she has a problem here. Same applies to any of her NL friends: if you like her- warn her. undecided

Call branom, olabowale, ogaga or anybody else you feel is on your side. All of una go enter latrine together.

I havent descended on your religion yet and you're already crying? Have a bucket handy in that case. Your extremism fazes nobody and you can shout as loudly as you want- you're not immortal and no deity will make an exception for you, sorry. Your time will come same as everyone else.
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by theseeker2: 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2009
this reminds me of the Australian aborigine.  they call God by the name 'Atnatu'
this means 'one without an anus'. Simply, anything that defecates cannot be God. Even in their primitive culture they know God cannot be anthomorphised. Yet a civilization that has gone to the moon misses this axiomatic fact.
i wonder if the xtian God qualifies
we all for one know jesus ate (broiled fish, honey combs etc)
i leave the rest to your imagination
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by freelink(m): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2009
Who his like unto thee OH Lord.
May the name of the Lord be highly exalted!
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by Abuzola(m): 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2009
@tpia- Cool down and relax your nonsense won't help, settle ur differences amicably , what brought uplawal into this discourse, she is a muslim and u can die in envy if thats what you detest. I mean no harm. Cheers
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 16, 2009
Abuzola:

@tpia- Cool down and relax your nonsense won't help, settle your differences amicably , what brought uplawal into this discourse, she is a muslim and u can die in envy if thats what you detest. I mean no harm. Cheers

you're the one who needs to relax- the way you get your buttons in a twist over any matter that concerns uplawal identifies you as a mugu more than anything else.

You must have forgotten the lawal bride was also getting her claws into davidylan who vanished after this fact came to light (his usual style in such situations).

anyway, if you want all to be well with you, stop disturbing me on account of this fool calling herself uplawal.

If na juju she wan use in addition to her islamic cuckolds here, then let her bring it on and we'll see who gets hit.

forget all that rubbish about someone being jealous of her muslimah confusion. Do I sound jealous to you?

better go iron out gani's matter abi are you done with that? He was buried in a casket with gold chains on his wrists- isnt that a grievious sin that can prevent you from entering paradise?
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by olabowale(m): 3:48am On Oct 16, 2009
@Tpia:
Call branom, olabowale, ogaga or anybody else you feel is on your side. All of una go enter latrine together.
Aburo, I thought Latrine is a thing of the past? I havent seen that since elementary school!

Abi won shi ni ni New Zealand ni?
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by Abuzola(m): 6:30am On Oct 16, 2009
Gani wasn't buried with chain, get it, i don't intrude, the fact that i use to come to uplawal's aid has nothing to do with the love you alleged, she is a newbie in Islam and i feel like protecting her in the crowd of miscreants, thats just it madam.
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 16, 2009
continue protecting her into the bed.

extremist protecting extremist.

Her protectors plenty for here- many of them are males like you and not all of them are muslim, Mr she's-my-islamiyyah-sister.

is this rocket science? No its not.

Una go knock heads one day.

cuckolds.
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 16, 2009
@tpia,u are a big fool cos u called me one,so lets start from there,marauding beast what the hell can u do?
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by Abuzola(m): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2009
@tpia- its not phxsical protection, only God can protect her, the protection i mean is siding her. Don't get it twisted.

Whether you like or not uplawal remain my beautiful sister in Islam. If you are jealous go and hang urself. Kin ji ko
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2009
thank you my blessed brother in ISLAM, we are commanded to protect ourselves unlike some people without direction
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by himaggie: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2009
Y are u Muslims on this forum like this? dont u guys hav any other job than going against Christianity? Hw many times do u see Christians do wat u guys are doing, at least ur common senses are supposed to tell u dat. Or is that hw evangelism(cos i dont no wat to call it) is done in Islam? Are u guys trying to convert the Christians thru all these crazy posts or wat? I dont seem to understand.

I think maybe the religion section shud be divided into 2, one strictly for Christians and the other for muslims,
NAIRALANDERS WAT DO U THINK
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by Abuzola(m): 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2009
I think you are grieve that ur god died on cross and not on bed or in heaven. Yeepa
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2009
Abuzola:

I think you are grieve that your god died on cross and not on bed or in heaven. Yeepa

Where is your own "god"?
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 18, 2009
@Davidlyan,welcome back dear, OUR GOD ALLAH of course is in his rightful place and is everywhere
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2009
uplawal:

@Davidlyan,welcome back dear, OUR GOD ALLAH of course is in his rightful place and is everywhere

thanks . . . but you know we still must disagree on the issue of allah. grin
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by salafiaji: 10:33am On Oct 21, 2009
uplawal culd u snd ur email to salafiaji@gmail.com. there is a point i nid to make that is out of this discussion
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by cHeMiCaLmEnAnCe: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2009
[color=#006600][/color]Abuzola, I've said it once and I'll say it again, LEARN TO SPELL before you type. It sucks when I'm trying to read the point you are trying to make{Which by the way are ficticious and plain stupid(pardon my vulgarity)} and all I read is gibberish. Pls ask Al-ilah(the word from whic allah was derrived) to teach you to spell. and while you are at it, look up what al-ilah means, share it with banom and other people in desperate need of salvation. JESUS CHRIST loves you all. I alove you all.
The only thing I hate is Abu's spelling and his pointless arguements
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 24, 2009
THE CHEMICAL is really disturbing ur brain i think,see this biggest hypocrite thats claiming JESUS and still writing abusively,anyways,we cant be too bothered cos he will shame christiandom and will still deny knowing you people(christians)on judgement day
Re: O Worshippers Of Christ by Abuzola(m): 6:32am On Oct 24, 2009
@chemical bomb- Is a pity that u and folks only stragic way to woe me is to condemn my English, hahaha poor attempt, you can continue repeating it for all i care. Am not a prof either,

'never will the jews nor the christian be pleased with you till you follow their religion' Quran 2:120

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Christian Book Would You Recommend To Others And Why / Is Jayz Really Baphomet's Torch Bearer? / Mountain Of Fire Church Share Fence With Ifa Chapel .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.