Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

O Worshippers Of The Messiah, We Have A Question, To Which We Want An Answer Fro - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / O Worshippers Of The Messiah, We Have A Question, To Which We Want An Answer Fro (1394 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers / I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? / O Worshippers Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O Worshippers Of The Messiah, We Have A Question, To Which We Want An Answer Fro by islampride(m): 9:09am On Jan 17, 2007
"O worshippers of the Messiah, we have a question, to which we want an answer from the one who understands it.

If a god dies because of the actions of people who kill him, what is this god?

Is he pleased with what they did to him? Then they must be lucky for they have earned his pleasure.

If he is displeased with what they did to him, their power has nevertheless overwhelmed his.

Did the universe remain without a god who hears all and answers those who call upon him?

Were the seven heavens left with no god above them when he was buried in the ground?

Was this universe left with no god to look after it when his hands were nailed (to the cross)?

How could this god be forsaken by all his creation when they heard him weep?

How could this wood bear the true god who was tied to it?

How could iron come close to him and penetrate him and wound him?

How could the hands of his enemies reach him when they struck the back of his head?

Was the Messiah brought back to life or is the one who revived him another god?

What a strange grave it is that could contain a god. What is even stranger is that a womb could contain him,

Where he remained for nine months, nourished from blood,

Then he emerged from the vagina as a tiny baby, opening his mouth and seeking the breast,

Eating and drinking, with the inevitable consequences thereof. Is that a god?

Exalted be Allaah above the fabrications of the Christians. He will question them all about the lies they told.

O worshippers of the cross, for what reason is that thing (the cross) venerated?

Rationally speaking, it should be broken and burned.

If god was crucified upon it by force and his hands nailed to it,

Then the thing used for that purpose should be cursed and trampled upon, not kissed when you see it.

How can the Lord of the Worlds be humiliated on it, then you go and worship it?

Then you are the enemies of that god, if you venerate it because the lord of mankind has touched it.

That cross is lost but every time we see something similar it reminds us of that cross.

Then why you do you not venerate the graves, for a grave once contained your lord?

O worshipper of the Messiah, wake up! He has a beginning and he has an end."
Re: O Worshippers Of The Messiah, We Have A Question, To Which We Want An Answer Fro by muske(f): 11:52am On Jan 19, 2007
where have all the christians gone to.
Re: O Worshippers Of The Messiah, We Have A Question, To Which We Want An Answer Fro by Grouppoint(m): 4:11pm On May 16, 2007
My Brother. Your write is rather entertaining.
However, as you delve deeper, you would easily miss the purpose of creation.

If you go back to the events at the garden of Eden, which I believe are similar records by the koran, bible and torah. You would understand the purpose of the redemption of mankind by Christ Jesus.
Jesus is God in flesh. He came to save us and also to show man the way. He did not come to prove that he was God by destroying his human detractors.

If your reasoning was right, then how do you explain all the evil taking place in the world whhereby the perpetrators seem to be getting richer and more powerful by the day, In that case, where is Allah?
Also, where is allah when USA is blowing up islamic nations?
God does not operate the way you assume. even Christ said, not my will, but thy will be done.
Again, Christ said, I came  to do the will of Him that sent me and to finish it. if that means getting nailed onthe cross, getting beaten and slapped by ordinary mortals, then so be it.
Personally, I am grateful that my God came in form of flesh, suffered and died, just so I can be rejoined with him when I die.

1 Like

Re: O Worshippers Of The Messiah, We Have A Question, To Which We Want An Answer Fro by nossycheek(f): 5:04pm On May 16, 2007
Oh thou brain washed of islam, why not weep for your soul.

Christ indeed had a purpose for mankind, God sent him to die for our sins that we may live. And he died and rose again from the dead in fulfilment of the prophesies. That is the joy and beauty of christianity.

But what can you say of the self aclaimed messenger of allah who ate ajwa dates continually claiming that they will protect him from magic and poison and yet not only that he was bewitched, he was poisoned by a jew woman and died of the poison. A clear proof that the prophet was a liar who didn't even know that the food served him was poisoned!

Narrated Saud:

The Prophet said, "If somebody takes some 'Ajwa dates every morning, he will not be effected by poison or magic on that day till night." (Another narrator said seven dates). (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 71, Number 663)

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Allah's Apostle never proceeded (for the prayer) on the Day of 'Id-ul-Fitr unless he had eaten some dates. Anas also narrated: The Prophet used to eat odd number of dates. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 15, Number 73)

but alas

Narrated Aisha:

Once the Prophet was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact he had not done. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 53, Number 400)

And again
Narrated 'Aisha:

Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle so that he used to think that he had sexual relations with his wives while he actually had not (Sufyan said: That is the hardest kind of magic as it has such an effect), (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 71, Number 660)

Sufyan states that Muhammad came under the hardest kind of magic, the kind that led him to think he was actually having sex with his wives when he wasn't

And his tragic end?

Narrated Abu Huraira:

When Khaibar was conquered, a (cooked) sheep containing poison, was given as a present to Allah's Apostle. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 551)

Narrated Abu Huraira:

When Khaibar was conquered, a roasted poisoned sheep was presented to the Prophets as a gift (by the Jews). The Prophet ordered, "Let all the Jews who have been here, be assembled before me." The Jews were collected and the Prophet said (to them), "I am going to ask you a question. Will you tell the truth?" They said, "Yes." The Prophet asked, "Who is your father?" They replied, "So-and-so." He said, "You have told a lie; your father is so-and-so." They said, "You are right." He said, "Will you now tell me the truth, if I ask you about something?" They replied, "Yes, O Abu Al-Qasim; and if we should tell a lie, you can realize our lie as you have done regarding our father." On that he asked, "Who are the people of the (Hell) Fire?" They said, "We shall remain in the (Hell) Fire for a short period, and after that you will replace us." The Prophet said, "You may be cursed and humiliated in it! By Allah, we shall never replace you in it." Then he asked, "Will you now tell me the truth if I ask you a question?" They said, "Yes, O Abu Al-Qasim." He asked, "Have you poisoned this sheep?" They said, "Yes." He asked, "What made you do so?" They said, "We wanted to know if you were a liar in which case we would get rid of you, and if you are a prophet then the poison would NOT HARM YOU." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 53, Number 394)

And is that worth a prophet? A messenger of allah? indeed allah is all knowing.

Let him who has ears hear what the Son of man has to say; repent and be saved. A word is enough.

1 Like

Re: O Worshippers Of The Messiah, We Have A Question, To Which We Want An Answer Fro by olutomiwa(m): 6:47pm On May 16, 2007
your questions made no sense,you just wasted my time and YOURS  too.
Re: O Worshippers Of The Messiah, We Have A Question, To Which We Want An Answer Fro by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 16, 2007
Shouldn't Christians be carrying placards asking for the head of the composer of that poetry?
Shouldn't we go burn down Iraq and destroy Zamfara and take their women as booties?

It's a free world y'all.

except the sharia world
Re: O Worshippers Of The Messiah, We Have A Question, To Which We Want An Answer Fro by thesilent1(m): 8:48am On May 17, 2007
oh right, i take it we are to reply to that then?!

so sorry, i just thought it was a poem you had put together.
Re: O Worshippers Of The Messiah, We Have A Question, To Which We Want An Answer Fro by TellyB(m): 3:35pm On May 17, 2007
islampride:

If a god dies because of the actions of people who kill him, what is this god?

How could this wood bear the true god who was tied to it?

Eating and drinking, with the inevitable consequences thereof. Is that a god?

May I ask Muslims who love Jesus Christ: is it true that when Christians refer to Jesus as God, they are worshipping a false god?
Re: O Worshippers Of The Messiah, We Have A Question, To Which We Want An Answer Fro by dinnerm(f): 9:56pm On May 18, 2007
that was how God planned it before creation,so if you could commit the sin of asking God then you would get the right answers. grin
Re: O Worshippers Of The Messiah, We Have A Question, To Which We Want An Answer Fro by helperzz(m): 7:29am On Mar 08, 2010
Why are people so obstinate that they wouldn't want to for once consider rod solid facts.It is very establised both historically and archaelogical excavation that crucifixion of jesus never took place.But people will continue to cling on the cook up stories in the new testament.Christianity is not the first to believe in a god that died and resurrected MITHRAISM you might google it also believe that their god died and resurrected and they believe that his blood protect them,you can see the similarity here.Seek for knowledge, Think twice and make conclusion yourself.
Re: O Worshippers Of The Messiah, We Have A Question, To Which We Want An Answer Fro by InesQor(m): 10:01am On Mar 08, 2010
helperzz:

Why are people so obstinate that they wouldn't want to for once consider rod solid facts.It is very establised both historically and archaelogical excavation that crucifixion of jesus never took place.But people will continue to cling on the cook up stories in the new testament.Christianity is not the first to believe in a god that died and resurrected MITHRAISM you might google it also believe that their god died and resurrected and they believe that his blood protect them,you can see the similarity here.Seek for knowledge, Think twice and make conclusion yourself.
Helperzz, let me start from your last statement

Seek for knowledge, Think twice and make conclusion yourself.

So, help us seek for knowledge here, helperzz. Will you be kind enough to provide background for all the disinformation above, since you have claimed that it is established historically and with archaeological excavation that the crucifixion of Jesus Christ never took place?
Re: O Worshippers Of The Messiah, We Have A Question, To Which We Want An Answer Fro by nuclearboy(m): 11:02am On Mar 09, 2010
@Inesqor:

@all let's examine something critically,all the evidence i have seen been given by most people is that they watched a documentary,they watch a news.All this are rubbish and bunch of lies,anyone can act a documentary or act a news,the interviews are not real.Take this for example how come osama bin laden who denied responsibility for the 9/11 attacks and one week later admitted he attacks that shows the tricks of technology,even video experts concluded he wasn't the one in the video but somebody who acted on his behalf.As regards the issue of virgins it western that quoted an unknown terrorist who allegedly said there will be 72 virgins for him if he suicide bomb some enemies.If the media cannot trace this words from an authentic source then it is null and void.The west psychologist have long known that many people cannot think for themselves they depend on others view for their conclusions and people have been taken advantage of by this means.They just distribute a pamphlet claiming something that is false or they broadcast it on satellite and most people take it as the most valid evidence for them.if by tomorror our media start broadcasting that Akunyili is the elected president of nigeria i doubt if anyone would claim otherwise,most people would just exclaimed 'they said it,so it is true' let not anyone call black a white for you.We all have eyes and also brain to analyse it.Mutalab was given a fake bomb by CIA secret agents in Yemen who called themselves Yemen Al-qaeda.a bomb that was tested for several month don't tend to fail when ignited.They might claim the bomb failed to ignite but the truth is that it was a fake bomb,it was meant not to ignite but to point accusing finger on Yemen.As for mutalab he was tricked by what he hears on the media that al-qaeda exist in yemen but unfortunately for him he fell into the hands of the so-called al-qaeda the CIA and MOSAD,have you ever imagined how he pass through two airport without being noticed it is very glaring that he was allowed on board even with un-authentic passport.Never base your conclusion on hearing one side story here both sides and then conclusion.Seek the truth
UNQUOTE

The quote above comes from the guy you're asking questions from. Look at the text in bold. Any point awaiting an answer that shows a brain?

Atimes I wonder how some of these people managed to get past age 7. There should be a law against stupidity that goes to this level.

1 Like

Re: O Worshippers Of The Messiah, We Have A Question, To Which We Want An Answer Fro by InesQor(m): 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2010
grin nuclearboy, I must confess I didn't read through the entire drivel tongue
Re: O Worshippers Of The Messiah, We Have A Question, To Which We Want An Answer Fro by Felibaby(f): 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2010
Kai, these brain dead muslims don start another dead thread. Next!

(1) (Reply)

Hermeneutics And Exegesis; Are These Reliable Epistemic Methods Of Inquiry? / Don't Bash The Theory! / Guide To The Religion Section.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.