Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Pls Asthmatic Patients Get To Know - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Asthmatic Patients Get To Know (661 Views)

‘Doctor’ Sucks Patients’ Sperm In Minna, Niger State (Photo) / Asthmatic Patient Killed By Refuse At Douglas Road Owerri - Facebook User (Pics) / Asthmatic Patient Escapes Death In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Asthmatic Patients Get To Know by Airhix(m): 7:03am On Sep 23, 2016
Please Dont Be Ashame To Let ur family members know u feel or experience breathing difficulties,go to the hospital and know the cause,if you re found to be ashamatic,lets talk privately,u need 2 adopt some new lifestyle,its curable.
Re: Pls Asthmatic Patients Get To Know by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
With Splina Liquid Chlorophyll and Shake Off Phyto Fiber, anyone with asthma would be cured. You can contact me on 08093048275. I'm in Lagos, Nigeria.

Re: Pls Asthmatic Patients Get To Know by Airhix(m): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
this kind of urgent advert is worrisome.do not trade with people's health cuz of cheap gain
Re: Pls Asthmatic Patients Get To Know by Airhix(m): 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
how many persons ve u treated that re okay now, lagos na wa
Re: Pls Asthmatic Patients Get To Know by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 24, 2016
Airhix:
this kind of urgent advert is worrisome.do not trade with people's health cuz of cheap gain
Google Splina Liquid Chlorophyll and its benefits. Do same for Shake-off Phyto Fiber. Don't just jump into mentions. I know what I am saying. Splina healed me of Chronic ulcer and I've seen someone who once uses 3 inhalers in a month healed of asthma. So, pls, next time, make researches before jumping into mentions.

(1) (Reply)

Read Health Benefits Of Early Morning Sex And Having It Four Times A Week / See What This Man Saw In His Chivita Juice (disturbing Photos) / Cure For Regular Saliva Discharge During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.