Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique (8140 Views)

TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday / Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 / How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Nosa77(m): 5:58am On Oct 13, 2009
Another one from TBJ. Have a read. Found it just now on Africa News:

A GOAL A'HEAD': TB Joshua on Nigeria, Mozambique World Cup Qualifier

In a proclamation of uncanny precision, controversial Nigerian Pastor TB Joshua has once again shocked his plethora of critics and wowed his army of supporters, this time correctly prophesying the result of Nigeria’s World Cup qualifying encounter with Mozambique, just hours before the match commenced,

“I learn you will play ball today,” said Joshua during the weekly service at The Synagogue Church of All Nations on Sunday 11th October, beamed live to the world via Emmanuel TV. It was approximately 2pm. “Do you want me to talk about it?” A thunderous roar from the crowd sounded their palpable eagerness to hear more. “Because the man was heading ball like a footballer, I quickly remembered that you have ball today,” said the prophet, referring to a member among the congregation who had earlier jerked his head under the Spirit’s influence. “We need a goal to lead the other people. If we can just have one goal to lead them. We need a goal ahead of these people. It’s not every time they will beat us. Draw, draw, draw, draw, ” Proceeding to demonstrate someone scoring a goal, the prophet then shouted, “A goal!” much to the delight of the riveted Nigerians within the church. “We’ll smile differently today. This man will head a goal for us. We’ll smile.” The beaming prophet went on to demonstrate someone heading a ball, indicating the means by which Nigeria would score the winning goal in their crucial encounter with Mozambique.

Hours later in the Abuja National Stadium, the match between the Super Eagles of Nigeria and the Black Mambas of Mozambique kicked off at around 5:15pm. It was a critical contest that would either dash Nigeria’s World Cup dreams or keep the flames of hope alive. In a largely frustrating game with countless scoring opportunities missed by the Nigerian strikers, the game approached the final minutes with a stagnant score line, neither team able to register a single goal. As the game entered stoppage time, Nigeria frantically piled on the pressure, knowing a draw would signal an end to their South African ambitions. In literally the last attack of the match, Obafemi Martins close-range shot was parried by the impressive Mozambiquan goal-stopper Joao Kapango, only for the ball to be hooked back into the box for Obinna Nsofor to head home from six yards, finally breaking the resilient Mozambique defence. Seconds later the match ended with Nigeria securing a vital 1-0 victory, left to hope a fumble from Tunisia in the final qualifying match would gain them a ticket to South Africa 2010.

Interestingly, the outcome of last month’s qualifier between Tunisia and Nigeria was also predicted by TB Joshua. The prophet had stated on Sunday 6th September that he saw the match as a 'balanced' affair, further describing it as a 'tough' game. “They could not take a decision – who is the most powerful among the two,” he said. The match eventually ended in a 2-2 stalemate.

Prophet Joshua’s repertoire of accurate predictions continues to steadily increase, his prophetic ministry coming to the fore of late with predictions such as the deaths of Michael Jackson and Gani Fawehinmi being widely reported. The prophet is also known for his extensive charitable activities, giving over N4.3m worth of scholarships to less-privileged students in the course of the same service on Sunday 11th October, alongside N500,000 to a widow and her nine children who had been living in and eating from a rubbish dump in Delta State for over four years.

His ministry continues to attract growing support and patronage across Africa, particularly due to the popularity of his television station Emmanuel TV.

SOURCE: Africa News - http://www.africanews.com/site/A_GOAL_AHEAD/list_messages/27406
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by aieromon(m): 6:57am On Oct 13, 2009
undecided
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by ayusman16(m): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2009
Let him also predict if we will qualify?
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by sley4life(m): 8:15am On Oct 13, 2009
false prophet. Abeg for soccer no be leg or head them de use score goal. Abeg make we start to dey jail some religious pastors,prophet etc
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by azeeza(f): 10:03am On Oct 13, 2009
[s]Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique
« #2 on: Today at 08:08:04 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let him also predict [/s]

i quite agree wit u,let him pedict
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by semid4lyfe(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2009
Crap! I guess it's coincidental that all his predictions only come out after the match. Let him predict the outcome of our last match and whether we'll qualify or not before he's taken seriously.
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by koolchicco: 11:28am On Oct 13, 2009
ayusman16:

Let him also predict if we will qualify?

Co-signed!
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Eagle1(m): 11:30am On Oct 13, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IskOpvuWMI

Comment on  this idiot(Series 1-cool and leave the Super Eagles out of the debased and convoluted mind of the devil himself.
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by tonjoan: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2009
proponents of T.B Joshua should ask hi to tell well ahead of time if we shall qualify for SA 2010. Coming out after an event has unfolded is to me childish
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Jelectric(m): 11:37am On Oct 13, 2009
na ur pastor abi, grin.  
let him predict d who will score against Tunisa vs Mosambique grin grin
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by zmurda(m): 11:44am On Oct 13, 2009
If we hadn't won would we still have heard this prophecies?
What of all the other prophecies that didn't come to passs?
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by olalekan1(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2009
He should predict who will win the trophy in the South Africa 2010 world cup. I doubt the man jare
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by MrCrackles(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2009
Fuc.k off TB Joshua, you fraudulent human being!
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by tonjoan: 11:48am On Oct 13, 2009
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique
« #7 on: Today at 11:30:07 AM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IskOpvuWMI

Comment on  this idiot(Series 1-cool and leave the Super Eagles out of the debased and convoluted mind of the devil himself.  

Thanks eagle for this. I wish Nigerians see the grand ploy in using charity to deceive the undescerning. I hardly would talk wrong of pastors cos i understand spiritual principles a lot but pls joshua is absolutely false as his ways arent scriptural
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by timmy7(m): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2009
Tseeeeeeeew!!! Let him predict if we'll qualify or not then can he be taken seriously. Prophet of doom angry afterall i can also predict that Nigeria will qualify if we beat Kenya and Tunisia loose to Mozambiq grin
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by poj(m): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2009
i quite agree with the first commentator, let prophet TB be categorical as per whether we are qualifying or not. then i will be convincingly convinced. the guy is a nice man sha considering his philantropic gestures. the source of his power and money should be left to himself and his ctreator.
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2009
grin

How do you see my prediction
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique. 11 October 2009. 17:00 Nig Time (12:00 Us Time)
« #70 on: October 10, 2009, 06:40 PM »
I know the scores. I have seen the future, teh match will end 1-0 Nigeria Wins but Tunisia also wins emphatically

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=333569.msg4707300#msg4707300
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by 55gal(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2009
Is Nigeria qualifying 4 the world cup in the next match
against Kenya?Score line please.
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2009
Let me consult the fortunes. the odds,  it does not look good.

There will be 4 goals (Note)
There will be 2 Red Cards (Note)
Kenya Scores winning goal through a penalty in the last moments of the match Kenya (3) Nigeria (2)

Please note all the specifics and no plagiarism here

We await the results (which i have already seen by the way)
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Administrator: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2009
@poster, no vex say dem take you rub am @ all, the poster don forget say when jesus come dis world and you dey see am you no believe until dem kill am, TELL EMA TO PROVE HIMSELF ONCE MORE.
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by fyneguy: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2009
Are you guys saying the Ghanaian President also lied that T.B Joshua predicted how he would win the election?
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by rells2(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2009
Please!
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by OvieE: 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2009
Who d hell is this man anyway?
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by gidson12(m): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2009
well i cant really say 4 sure if this man is fake, cos i've personally watched his live healing service, i still wounder all the healings look real, i'm still asking questions about his authenticity
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by lordss(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2009
please let mind our words, fake or no fake, the world will soon know
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Eagle1(m): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2009
fyneguy:

Are you guys saying the Ghanaian President also lied that T.B Joshua predicted how he would win the election?

How come he did not see that the Zambian guy was a fraud or wasn't he convicted? A sophomore student of politics can predict the Ghanaian election. To address ur point did he talk about how he will win or that he will win?
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by tkb417(m): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2009
me i believe him
i'll believe him more when i start seeing predictions b4 the happenings

i want to see his prediction b4 the end of this week concerning our game in Kenya

why should we be seeing this after the game?

abeg, i want to know if we are going to qualify or not

let him also tell us if Tunisia will beat mozambique
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by sammytb(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2009
Hey TB joshua again, Well he is a prophet if he say so, undecided
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by 1forall: 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2009
I'd like to know what'll happen in elections 2011?
Please  wink
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by banom(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2009
Na today ?, even me i predicted it too.

abi i no try ?
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by otukpo(f): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2009
Even Gani himself knew he was going to die.
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by dupsytosh(f): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2009
nd let him tell us if d 7 point agenda will be realised b4 2011  undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Beat Benin 3-0 (WAFU U20 Women's Championships) / Focus On World Cup Qualifier Against Ghana – Eguavoen Urges Eagles / VAR To Be Used At 2019 Women's World Cup For The First Timr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.