Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate (6468 Views)

TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday / "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi / Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by Nosa77(m): 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2009
fellow people of naija, check this one out. tb joshua spoke concerning the super eagles match in his service on sunday just before kickoff.
God is really interested in football smiley
This article is taken from [url]http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/4185197-stunning-how-tb-joshua-saw-supereagles-stalemate
[/url]
STUNNING! How TB Joshua Saw Super-Eagles Stalemate

As the Nigerian ‘Super Eagles’ grounded to a disappointing draw in their crucial World Cup qualifying match with Tunisia, little did they know that Pastor TB Joshua had symbolically revealed the result several hours before kick-off…

Disclosing the prophetic revelation he received the night before, the famous Nigerian cleric spoke to a packed auditorium at The Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) on Sunday 6th September 2009 in a service watched by multitudes worldwide on Emmanuel TV. It was approximately 8am. “Yesterday, I kept hearing, football, football, football,” he said, much to the delight of the avid football fans in the crowd. “I said, ‘God, what is this football all about?’ And the Lord showed me everything from the beginning to the end. It came to a stage that the host of Heaven were the ones playing football - because the whole thing was tough. So, both sides – nobody played ball again. But who are these people playing football? I could not see any players again because it was tough to decide. So, both sides that were playing football – it got to a stage – the whole thing was just – here is balanced, here is balanced. But decision - what is decision? It’s like, both sides left the field. They could not take a decision – who is the most powerful among the two. So, it got to a stage, okay, go and sit down, go and sit down. I will not say more than that.”

As the people pondered on the prophetic and parabolic words from TB Joshua, Nigeria and Tunisia walked onto the pitch at the National Stadium, Abuja several hours later at 5pm, egged on by 60,000 fervent fans. In a closely fought contest which saw Nigeria take the lead on two occasions through Osaze Odemwinge and Michael Eneramo, Tunisia grabbed a vital equaliser in the dying minutes of the second half to seal a 2-2 draw, drastically denting Nigeria’s World Cup aspirations in the process. The stalemate saw Tunisia maintain pole position in their qualifying group with only two games remaining, Nigeria left to bank on the Tunisians stumbling against either Kenya or Mozambique to ignite any hope of going to South Africa in 2010. As the prophet had said, the match was both a tough and balanced affair, neither team proving powerful enough to secure the decisive victory.

Not the first revelation relating to the field of football, it is on record that TB Joshua had also accurately spoken of the 2008 African Cup of Nations quarterfinal encounter between Nigeria and Ghana. “I’m just seeing 5 minutes,” said the prophet in the service of Sunday 3rd February 2008, indicating that something significant would happen within such timeframe. He also made the sign of the number ‘1’ in the air, symbolically conveying the margin by which victory would be achieved. “You should not allow anything to affect your joy today,” Joshua told the stunned Nigerian supporters, calling on them to ‘take heart’. True to the prophet’s words, it was in the last five minutes of the first and second half that Ghana equalised then scored the winning goal in the game that was played later that day, Ghana triumphing 2-1 to send Nigeria out of the cup.

Prophet Joshua’s teacher in Primary School, Mrs Margaret Tolani Adejumo, testified that this prophetic insight started right from childhood, the young Joshua often predicting the outcome of local football matches with remarkable accuracy and consistency, earning him the nickname ‘small pastor’.

TB Joshua’s prophetic ministry continues to garner growing patronage, his recent proclamations concerning the deaths of legal luminary Gani Fawehinmi and iconic pop legend Michael Jackson both making headlines across various print and online media. In his Sunday services broadcast live on Emmanuel TV, he prophesies not only of forthcoming events, but also to individuals present, oftentimes disclosing details they have never relayed to anyone else.
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by hollandis(f): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2009
Bla,Bla Bla
He saw Gani's death ,he saw Super Eagles draw .Is he a prophet of doom ?
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by Agitator1: 11:24am On Sep 19, 2009
help me ask am well o
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by Fraba(m): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2009
He should finish by also seeing the solution.
undecided
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by Africason(m): 11:35am On Sep 19, 2009
hahahaha  grin Guys, some of your replies make me laugh cheesy. Chai! Rev. TBJ should have prayed to get the solution. sad
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by oliidell(m): 11:43am On Sep 19, 2009
Prophetic messages should b made public before d occurence of the event being predicted. How come we always hear of this guy's own after with only d testimonies of his loyalists as backup?That's d only grudge i have with TB's prophecies.
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by chosen04(f): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2009
He also saw MICHEAL JACKSON's death but did nothing to prevent it. I Even Predicted same result.

So NLers u can NOW call me BIG PROPHET.
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 19, 2009
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by galatico(m): 11:58am On Sep 19, 2009
Prophet indeed he saw destruction coming and can't seek for a way to avert it!!!
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by kabola2009(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2009
oliidell:

Prophetic messages should b made public before d occurence of the event being predicted. How come we always hear of this guy's own after with only d testimonies of his loyalists as backup?That's d only grudge i have with TB's prophecies.
you have said it all my friend. i keep wondering about all this prophesies without any solution.
may the lord help us
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by lysaa(f): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2009
prolly wasn't taken as a serious affair. BTW, the fact that u take footie seriously don't make others same.
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by Khemmi(f): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2009
Hw cum we only get to knw of d prophecies afta they hapen,i mean,wats d point if they cnt be avertd.also heard dat he said d ASUU stike wld be cald off 2moro,d 20th.lets see.
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by lonelypal(m): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2009
grin grin grin grin
This man again, who gives a Bleep if he sees ME  grin grin as the president of this country come 2011

we all see visions too, only that we dnt make noise bout it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy so he should kip his damn hole shut, angry
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by bee4why(m): 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2009
den let him just reveal it2 everybody maybe weare going 2 b in south africa or not. dat just what every nigerians are waiting 4 grin tongue shocked
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by deezah(f): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2009
Here we go again. angry Why cant he just make his predictions public so we can avert the events? What the ****
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by lysaa(f): 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2009
Khemmi:

Hw cum we only get to knw of d prophecies afta they hapen,i mean,wats d point if they cnt be avertd.also heard dat he said d ASUU stike wld be cald off 2moro,d 20th.lets see.
really?

tho, if it turns out to be true anyway, we would hear another twisted story and ugly remarks.
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2009
bee4why:

den let him just reveal it2 everybody maybe weare going 2 b in south africa or not. dat just what every nigerians are waiting 4 grin tongue shocked

U dont need TB Joshua to do that for you.Even the dullest of the newest batch of Prophesy 101 students knows that Nigeria wont be at South Africa 2010
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2009
While i refuse to make the full extent of my capabilities public. i will say with all confidence that I am a prophet in the making

1: I have prophetically prophesied the outcome  of two Nigeria matches here on Nairaland before they even took place (Check my posts for evidence)

The Tunisia 2-2 draw I prophesied at least a week before and actually placed a bet that Nigeria will not win the match.

I hereby prophesy this day that our next qualifying match will be a 1-1 draw.  I have seen two trees behind a thick fog on a large green field filled with farmers who tried to protect their crops from flying eagles. after a period which seemed like 90 minutes, the Eagles came to land and the farmers gathered to talk, then the commotion began as in the start of the vision. after a period which seemed like 2 minutes, the eagles went to the side of 1 tree and the farmers to the other tree.

I hereby declare that the next qualifying match will be a 1-1 draw. I must mention here that I did not identify any Nigerian player, just faces through a thick fog. It could be the Carthage Eagles or The Super Eagles. so please be notified.

Thanks for your time.

For other prophetic visions about 20.20.20 or 2011 or AGF, send me an SMS 0809ija
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by chic2pimp(m): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2009
Ahn Ahn T.B Joshua don come again oo. Imma list all his supposed visions right now

He apparently foresaw Gani's death

He also foresaw the death of michael jackson

He knew Obasanjo will become president

He now claims to known nigerians would draw against Tunisia

I'm sure there are a few others I have failed to mention.
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by okeey(m): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2009
oh my God,is it so serious like dis,jesumi ma su loo run baba
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by Davryme(m): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2009
It somehw funny. A prophet is neva honoured in his home. Wat abt d prophet dat predictd a win. Let just mind our biz. Fear GOD. Oh!! I shld ask dis questn wat is prophecy?
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by kok(m): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2009
lagerwhenindoubt:

While i refuse to make the full extent of my capabilities public. i will say with all confidence that I am a prophet in the making

1: I have prophetically prophesied the outcome  of two Nigeria matches here on Nairaland before they even took place (Check my posts for evidence)

The Tunisia 2-2 draw I prophesied at least a week before and actually placed a bet that Nigeria will not win the match.

I hereby prophesy this day that our next qualifying match will be a 1-1 draw.  I have seen two trees behind a thick fog on a large green field filled with farmers who tried to protect their crops from flying eagles. after a period which seemed like 90 minutes, the Eagles came to land and the farmers gathered to talk, then the commotion began as in the start of the vision. after a period which seemed like 2 minutes, the eagles went to the side of 1 tree and the farmers to the other tree.

I hereby declare that the next qualifying match will be a 1-1 draw. I must mention here that I did not identify any Nigerian player, just faces through a thick fog. It could be the Carthage Eagles or The Super Eagles. so please be notified.

Thanks for your time.

For other prophetic visions about 20.20.20 or 2011 or AGF, send me an SMS 0809ija

ha ha hah ahah, abeg I don tire to laugh!
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by SamMilla1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2009
ahhh

not another one

just like someone said

why is it that he always predicts after the incidents ?
with the testimonies of his fanatics to back it up.
i wont discuss this man ever  again.

I have a prediction too, Obasanjo will die before the year 2050
who will bet?
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by Anabel(f): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2009
please stop wasting our time with unnecessary posts.
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by Donvilo(m): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2009
Sam Milla:

ahhh

not another one

just like someone said

why is it that he always predicts after there the incidents ?
with the testimonies of his fanatics to back it up.
i wont discuss this man ever again.

I have a prediction too, Obasanjo will die before the year 2050
who will bet?
Prophecy ko? shocked Prophecy ni? shocked sad Ha ha haaa cheesy grin I don laugh finish! Come on, let us hear another one, smiley
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by 3kay945(m): 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2009
u can only hear his prophecie if u re member or close to him. i see no reason why makin it public or world b4 d event cheesy
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by saworoide: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2009
Prophesies always interpreted after the event. Since when did his God become a football fan?
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by sherrylo: 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2009
@Fraba exactly. He should finish by also seeing the solution.
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by stmanpule(m): 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2009
nawaooooo
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by efepro(m): 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2009
lets put religion aside & b rational.Like TBJ always say:'i do nothing without d holy spirit'.who is he to avert omen? who is he 2 alter fate?who is he 2 change a pre-established harmony? Omg.he is just human acting on d will of divinities.
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by OvieE: 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2009
Since he knows or can see the future, can he see the future of how to solve the upside down country call Nigeria. What a waste and some journalist will sit that listen and publish it. Not that blame you, you are jsut doing you job.
Re: How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate by bawomolo(m): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2009
the same sees everything after they have happened.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Support Our Local League, Now / Is Wrestling A Bad Influence On Children? / Optimism For Nigerian Football Fans In 2018 After A Mixed 2017 Footballing Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.