Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Lady Found Motionless At Allen Avenue, Lagos. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Found Motionless At Allen Avenue, Lagos. (805 Views)

A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos) / Beheaded Lady Found In A Bush In Imo. Private Parts Missing. Graphic Pics / Young Lady Found Unclad & Dead After Missing For 3 Days In Liberia (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Found Motionless At Allen Avenue, Lagos. by rapcy(m): 9:51am On Sep 23, 2016
According to a Facebook User Hon Gabriel Oluwafemi, this lady was dropped off motionless from jeep this morning.Read his post below:

"Pls kindly share until it gets to anyone who can identify her. I found her motionless at Allen on my way to the office this morning, behind Alade Market. I had to call 767 and waited 2 hrs for the Lagos state Emergency service to come to her aid. Eyewitness said a jeep dropped her off in the morning at about past 7,she was bleedingbin the mouth and leg. She was trying to point at something and talk but was difficult for her. Pls kindly share."

http://www.dizboy.com/2016/09/lady-found-motionless-at-allen-avenue.html

Re: Lady Found Motionless At Allen Avenue, Lagos. by Florblu(f): 9:55am On Sep 23, 2016
I pray she survive this.
So that she can tell us the full tale
Re: Lady Found Motionless At Allen Avenue, Lagos. by iliyande(m): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2016
mmm shocked

The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones.
'William Shakespeare'
Re: Lady Found Motionless At Allen Avenue, Lagos. by olumaxi(m): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2016
She has been used...she may b motionless physically,but she is tirelessly workin spiritually elsewhere....money ritual ti take over....may God protect me,my family and any1 viewin dis thread
Re: Lady Found Motionless At Allen Avenue, Lagos. by rapcy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
Florblu:
I pray she survive this.
So that she can tell us the full tale
Amen o!
Re: Lady Found Motionless At Allen Avenue, Lagos. by Nostalgia21(m): 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
only God knows what must have happened to her. i pray she recovers. lalasticlala, seun, front page pls,.
Re: Lady Found Motionless At Allen Avenue, Lagos. by rapcy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
Nostalgia21:
only God knows what must have happened to her. i pray she recovers.
lalasticlala, seun, front page pls,.
I pray she does.

(1) (Reply)

My Bad Experience In The Hand Of Nigerian Police / Court Jails Woman 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8million / Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Female Student To Coma (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.