Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. (5613 Views)

Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) / Finding Love / WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by vikendios(m): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2016
Copyright©2016 by Anomihe Vincent C.

All rights reserved.
No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any form of information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

This novel is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used as fictitious.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or location is entirely coincidental.

This is a story about a heartbroken lady who has had so much scars from her past relationships, and was tired of the secrets that tugged at her soul.

A secret no one but two souls knew about.

Eventually she got tired of it all and decided to find happiness from odd places.
And possibly true love...
Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by vikendios(m): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2016
*off*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by vikendios(m): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2016
*off*

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by vikendios(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2016
*off*

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by vikendios(m): 7:07am On Sep 24, 2016
*off*

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by vikendios(m): 7:09am On Sep 24, 2016
*off*

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by vikendios(m): 7:10am On Sep 24, 2016
*off*

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by mhiztee: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
nice story sir should we be expecting more update tomorrow
Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by vikendios(m): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
Thank you brother. And yes, the update continues tomorrow.
Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by vikendios(m): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2016
*off*

2 Likes

Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by vikendios(m): 10:18am On Sep 25, 2016
Please, this is the first draft of this particular novel. It has not been edited yet and I am aware of a handful of errors in some places.

Please bear with me on that. I hope you are aging a good read so far.

Have a great Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by vikendios(m): 10:18am On Sep 25, 2016
Please, this is the first draft of this particular novel. It has not been edited yet and I am aware of a handful of errors in some places.

Please bear with me on that. I hope you are aging a good read so far.

Have a great Sunday.
Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by vikendios(m): 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
*off*

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by vikendios(m): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
*off*

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by Fijumokesayo(f): 9:27am On Sep 28, 2016
Wow! I'm loving this, pls continue... God bless you
Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
Following... Will post comments later
Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by Missmossy(f): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
Such terrible experiences all for Linda,keep it coming. Intriguing piece.
Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by vikendios(m): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
*off*

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by vikendios(m): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
*off*

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by vikendios(m): 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
I really do appreciate all the comments.

To be honest, I wanted to stop posting today. But the comments came and I know I just can't stop now.

I really appreciate you guys.

And yes...

...the tastier part of it all is still ahead.

#shalom.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by Missmossy(f): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Too bad embarassed ride on!!
Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by vikendios(m): 4:57am On Sep 30, 2016
*off*
Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by vikendios(m): 4:59am On Sep 30, 2016
*off*
Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by vikendios(m): 5:01am On Sep 30, 2016
*off*

2 Likes

Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by vikendios(m): 5:04am On Sep 30, 2016
Poor Jackie.

Most psychological issues adults have stem from their childhood days, from issues of abuse and maltreatment.

It's imperative to be careful with children and encourage them to discuss every little thing done to them in cover of secrecy.

well, why happens to Jackie next on her quest for true love?
Let's find out together from the next chapter.

Chapter three is next.

One love.
#shalom.
Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by wonderfulchild: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
I'm loving this story. But I really pity Jackie. Some guys can just be heartless.Maybe,with this new mindset and bitter experience of hers, she may deal with Caleb if he succeeds in dating her

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by vikendios(m): 6:16am On Oct 01, 2016
*off*
Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by vikendios(m): 4:58am On Oct 02, 2016
*off*
Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by vikendios(m): 5:02am On Oct 02, 2016
*off*

2 Likes

Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by vikendios(m): 5:03am On Oct 02, 2016
Happy Sunday folks.
I guess it's time for a breather...
Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by Holashikemi(f): 10:57am On Oct 02, 2016
Ahhh gobe....nice work by d way

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. by virtuedagirl(f): 10:58am On Oct 02, 2016
I love this piece already,it superb,viks you r doing great. Linda don use her mouth do herself,treating people right is d best at all times cos no one knows what will happen next,jackie has been through alot o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etisalat Announces Three Shortlisted For Lietary Prize / [MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Pacesetters Novels In PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.