Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Loan For Small Scale Enterpreneur - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan For Small Scale Enterpreneur (3386 Views)

Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria / 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 / 5 Things A Good Enterpreneur Should Never Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan For Small Scale Enterpreneur by barapistis(m): 6:59am On Oct 07, 2016
That is definatly not link to business,

But you should have completly ignored them

Men, naija people sef
Re: Loan For Small Scale Enterpreneur by Nicogen4us(f): 3:09am On Oct 26, 2016
werthy:
How about a garri processing point abi
Plant

Funds are needed for repairs and expansion around oyo... iseyin axis

Do. You offer loan to farmers too
The farms are located in oyo
Please this is a two in one question,

Thank you
expecting your call,your enquiry has been granted. just call.
Re: Loan For Small Scale Enterpreneur by darexkey(m): 6:46am On Oct 26, 2016
I need your contact please. you send me a PM
Re: Loan For Small Scale Enterpreneur by jose556(m): 7:18am On Oct 26, 2016
Nicogen4us:
To everyone I just want to share this.Some poeple has been calling me for the loan and trying to answer everyone according to their questions but here come these two clients yesterday called and told me they were directed byy their brother to my office for the loan,i welcome them and explain myself to them about it and ask some questions about them as well and try to make some aspect clear to them and way to go about it. After the whole thing,i try to ask for their names and they answered me and one now said she has a question and I quickly said she should ask. The question goes thus:
1. How could you be naming your company Trinity bcoz it is not biblical and she started her criticism.
2.How could you be wearing trouser, bcoz it is not biblical and sinful.
3.Do you think you can attain level of holiness?
4.We are more than #100k loan as you see us. if you can't give us at all give us #500k.they bust into laughter.
I just managed to give a little response to the all argument but within me I have been thinking of how some people attitude and religion mentality will make things work negatively for them and latter attributes of to evil or one person in their family. pls my Nlder, what is your view to this and your decision if you are on the shoe.
End time people
Re: Loan For Small Scale Enterpreneur by psAssociates(f): 8:39am On Oct 26, 2016
Kindly drop your number.Couldnt acess it on ur profile.Tx
Re: Loan For Small Scale Enterpreneur by Nicogen4us(f): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2017
Nlder morning
Re: Loan For Small Scale Enterpreneur by Jakabove007(m): 8:20am On Mar 07, 2017
Hey! Good morning... Pls how do I get to your office.. Can I have a phone number?
Re: Loan For Small Scale Enterpreneur by Nicogen4us(f): 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jakabove007:
Hey!
Good morning... Pls how do I get to your office.. Can I have a phone number?

Phone:08135631994
Address:No.2, Oyo-Ogbomoso road opposite State hospital exit gate beside asset oil and gas Oyo town.
Re: Loan For Small Scale Enterpreneur by Nicogen4us(f): 7:03am On Apr 11, 2017
Contact Trinity Crown Science laboratory and entrepreneurship Services for the following Services.
The company help in the following area:
(a) AGRO SERVICES:E.g
✅Agro allied courses training
✅Agro business training
✅Agro products exportation(Locally and Internationally)
✅Agro product branding and Packaging etc
(b) MICROBIOLOGY AND SCIENCE LAB. TECHNOLOGY SERVICES:E.g
✔ Product specification that meet the buyers request for international exportation with token amount
✔ Registration with CAC and NAFDAC with no stress
✔ Acquiring your health certificate with no stress
✔Acquiring of Professional Licence as Microbiology and Science Laboratory Technology graduates
✔Acquiring HACCP coverage.
✔Professional trainings e. g{such as Certificate courses and Diploma courses} in Health and Safety courses, Health Management course, Quality Assurance courses, Health and Social care courses, Production Operation Management, Production Quality management, Specimen Management strategy etc
✔Microbiological testing,Characterization of microorganisms, Food and feeds testing,Food packaging product testing, Instrumentation Services and Educational Services
✔Handling the Quality Control of the company and the products etc.
Contact the company through:
www. facebook. com/trinity Crown Science laboratory and entrepreneurship Center
Office address:No.2, Oyo-Ogbomoso road,opposite state hospital exit gate Beside asset oil and gas,Oyo-town
Re: Loan For Small Scale Enterpreneur by mecks07(m): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2017
Can someone in lagos apply for the loan and what are the necessary requirements i need to meet.
Re: Loan For Small Scale Enterpreneur by jose556(m): 11:14am On Apr 12, 2017
Nicogen4us:

Your location ?
Lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Surest Ghana Lotto Bankers Right Here / How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? / Trendy Water Dispenser Water Bottles Cover fabrics @800 naira only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.