Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

What Will The Faith Of This World Be Without Atheists - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will The Faith Of This World Be Without Atheists (1410 Views)

Top 10 International Christian Footballers Committed To The Faith / David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota / Will World Be A Better Place Without Jehovah Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will The Faith Of This World Be Without Atheists by promise10: 9:27am On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:

Comparing the beginning of the universe to simple human reproduction is the height of stupidity.
See, foolishness calling sanity stupidity!

That comparison is MUCH MORE reasonable!
Re: What Will The Faith Of This World Be Without Atheists by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2016
Gpdwise:

science hasn't disapprove the fact that God exist instead it has supported the fact that most biblical account occur like the great flood of Noah, or the rise and fall of kingdoms as predicted by Daniel. all these ve been confirmed by archeologist and more finds are still being made. your believe is yours and for something as small as GRAVITY that science can't even explain after 400years of discovering it, how long do you think it will take science to prove that God is a fallacy. u will wait eternity
Jesuuuu, when did science prove that the great flood happened? When all scientist will agree that the flood was total fiction, you can google it. There is no evidence that a flood like that ever happened. And if scientists can learn about the extinction of the dinosaurs an event that happened 65 million years ago, what is a few thousand years for a global flood.
Re: What Will The Faith Of This World Be Without Atheists by ValentineMary(m): 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
donnffd:

I hear this argument alot, and i cant just help but to think that theres alot of fallacies that goes off when that is mentioned.

First, great post, i am happy atheists makes you think about your believes, and to correct the notion, many atheists i know accept everyone for who they are and hardly discriminate, although there are some few exceptions, but belief is a personal thing, you can believe what you want to, i personally am against superstition, but believes are harmless. So great for you.

Secondly, you use the law of physics to deduce the creation of the law of physics and that in it self is an error. We know that the laws of physics were created at the big bang and many theists accepts this, but still ask what caused it, they use the famous "to every effect, there must be a cause" as their premise.

I beg to differ, if the laws of physics(including the cause and effect law) was created at the big bang, then its not necessarily at all for the big bang to have a cause because it doesn't follow the law of physics.

Its simple logic...
Someone give this guy a medal.

2 Likes

Re: What Will The Faith Of This World Be Without Atheists by ValentineMary(m): 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:

Jesuuuu, when did science prove that the great flood happened? When all scientist will agree that the flood was total fiction, you can google it. There is no evidence that a flood like that ever happened. And if scientists can learn about the extinction of the dinosaurs an event that happened 65 million years ago, what is a few thousand years for a global flood.
The guy just tire me.

1 Like

Re: What Will The Faith Of This World Be Without Atheists by promise10: 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:

http://creation.mobi/startling-evidence-for-noahs-flood

https://answersingenesis.org/the-flood/global/worldwide-flood-evidence/

http://www.earthage.org/EarthOldorYoung/scientific_evidence_for_a_worldwide_flood.htm
Re: What Will The Faith Of This World Be Without Atheists by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
Re: What Will The Faith Of This World Be Without Atheists by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Church Yearly Theme For 2017 / HEAVEN : A Glorified Body : The Necessity Of Our Resurrection - John MacArthur / What Is Wrong That You Don't Know That Paul Is A FALSE CHRISTIAN (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.