Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

My Experience With Google Latest Messaging App - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / My Experience With Google Latest Messaging App (733 Views)

How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search / Google Latest Apps Allo[chatting App] & Duo[video Calling App] / Whatsapp End To End Encryption: most secured messaging app. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Google Latest Messaging App by TruthOrSilence(m): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
As rumoured, today, Google released their much anticipated application for iOS and Android called 'Allo'.

The app is set to knock down WhatsApp in usability and functionality as it is packed with lots of convenience features to keep you updated of happening around you and in the World.

After downloading the app to my smart phone, I decided to test Google's assistant on the app and this was how it went.

1 Share

Re: My Experience With Google Latest Messaging App by TruthOrSilence(m): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
More pictures

1 Share

Re: My Experience With Google Latest Messaging App by eraly(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
The app try nw. me like d app sha. lolz
Re: My Experience With Google Latest Messaging App by ValentineMary(m): 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
Is this artificial intelligence wow
Re: My Experience With Google Latest Messaging App by donezra(m): 11:06am On Sep 25, 2016
Almost like Siri. But Siri bad pass am sha.

(1) (Reply)

Nano Loans Fast & Easy With V-xchange / $300+ Daily Guaranteed.. / Can 3100 Watts Generator Carry 1000 Watts Irom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.