Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) (57572 Views)

Keke Drivers In Maiduguri Protest, Burn Tyres Over Extortions By Police (Photos) / Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers / State With Highest Number Of Hotels And Indigenous Prostitutes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by BayLord01(m): 5:56am On Sep 24, 2016
They rep Nigeria baes
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 5:57am On Sep 24, 2016
sunnyside16:
They were taken to Italy, forced to become prostitutes yet they couldn't approach the authorities. I think they are enjoying it.
how do they want to approach authorities when they were subjected to voodoo rituals and sworn to remain loyal. And their family members threatened. Who would hear that and still approach authorities. Read well before you comment
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 5:57am On Sep 24, 2016
sunnyside16:
They were taken to Italy, forced to become prostitutes yet they couldn't approach the authorities. I think they are enjoying it.
how do they want to approach authorities when they were subjected to voodoo rituals and sworn to remain loyal(imule). And their family members threatened to be harmed if...... Who would hear that and still approach authorities. Read well before you comment
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 5:59am On Sep 24, 2016
Afterall,most of their fellow girls are prostitutes. Most Nigerian girls are prostitutes,there is every probability if they were in Nigeria,they would also turn to olosho. Nigerian girls have turned themselves worthless and objectified themselves that sometimes,most guys see them as objects rather than humans

1 Like

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by 2n2k(m): 6:00am On Sep 24, 2016
nnokwa042:
how many UAE girls people or Saudi girls or Switzerland girls did u see in spain prostituting?if not how bad nigeria is

Not necessarily how bad Nigeria is. Commenters here have practically zeroed the origin of the rescued girls to a particular state based on experience.

Is Nigeria better for girls from other states? Why are not involved in large scale as the usual suspect state?
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by morley411(m): 6:09am On Sep 24, 2016
Abeg make we hear word, they all knew they where going there for prostitution.
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Ishilove: 6:16am On Sep 24, 2016
anonimi:

I am surprised this is still happening after "strong man" General Buhari has been in power for almost two years. Our "only saviour" who replaced the previous "weakling" has FAILED to fulfill the promise he made through his wife at their Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC rally in Benin City. That was where she said ALL Edo women are prostitutes! shocked
What a curse and abuse of proud Edo people!!!

Lol. You this man and this video. Whenever I see a mention, I click on it and behold, it is anonimi quoting last year's video. cheesy cheesy

I get so many mentions from you alone grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 24, 2016
I am from Edo, so I am in a position to be blunt on this issue, these girls knew exactly what they were going there to do,infact the terms and conditions are well laid out before they set out on the trip, some even go as far as going to swear juju in shrines in order not to jilt their sponsors,so when people say "rescue", I find it kind of awkward, I know of a 17 year old that went to dubai against her parent's consent, she got there before she called home, if this happened around 1991-1997, I would have said yes,because then sponsors were tricky and were desperate to have girls but not anymore more,things have become clear these days, so anyone that says didn't know what.she was going there to do is a shameless liar

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 24, 2016
opulus:
human trafficking is a petrifying behaviour that should attract a more loathsome purnishment.

wow so ibiza is in spain...

I took a pill in ..... that song

Phil Collins I really loved the song
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 6:27am On Sep 24, 2016
If u watch the movie "HOPE LOST" you will have a glimpse of what these ladies pass through in Europe. Pathetic indeed.
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:28am On Sep 24, 2016
justwise:

..because they were lied to, promised too-good-to-be true job and life they never had in Nigeria. They were never told the true nature of the job.
can u see d reason y some guys will say they have fish brain...

I have received text messages., lotto games ., business too good to reject but I never dived into it because d lies were too good to be true...

so I expect the girls too to use their brains okay.... u can not claim ignorant of d law please..

my people will say use ya brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Anglovel: 6:31am On Sep 24, 2016
True Talk and their Greedy parents are to share in d Blame as well.
Donpressman:
Oga make una park well. Those girls know wetin carry them go Spain. The same stories have been there since I can remember yet everybody keep claiming ignorance. As we are typing this now some girls in Benin are making payment to enter Spain or Italy via Morocco or Libya. The girl child should respect herself and do what is right too by shunning offers that looks too good to be true in order to avoid stories that touch. The girl child should also learn to tame her greed as contentment is the key to a safe living. Or girl child brain different from boy child own? Let her use her brain abeg!
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 6:31am On Sep 24, 2016
lonelydora:
Edo girls no go kill us for this country.
No be only Edo people again. I know some SE babes wey travel go Spain for ashi work embarassed They need JESUS in their lives!

1 Like

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by 4dor: 6:34am On Sep 24, 2016
opulus:
human trafficking is a petrifying behaviour that should attract a more loathsome purnishment.

That song is a jam!
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by power900: 6:37am On Sep 24, 2016
opulus:

yea it is man, a very popular place ,sang about by almost all rappers ,.....

it is to Spain as maimi is to usa

iow.....filled with oloshos
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by nonjebose(m): 6:40am On Sep 24, 2016
This is a serious and massive cartel. Pity those girls, their greed is directing to abominable things
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 6:41am On Sep 24, 2016
They know exactly why they go to Europe. Don't cover their back with the "forced prostitution" nonsense.
They are the same people; armed robbery in Gwarinpa , drug trafficking to China, Malaysia or Bangkok or prostitition in Italy and Spain - the same anti-establishment unruly primitive group.

2 Likes

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by justwise(m): 6:44am On Sep 24, 2016
chloe7:
Justwise I see you shocked grin

At 2am? Nah! Was far asleep then grin
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by IbBarham(m): 6:47am On Sep 24, 2016
Hmmm....
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by justwise(m): 6:47am On Sep 24, 2016
Obason22:
@ poster, it seams you are from Edo state. listen, nobody promises them with job they already knew their going there for prostitution cos if u find their names now u will discover that most of them are from Benin city Edo state. so don't come here to decieve us.

Honestly you can do better than this, did you not see the link to the article?
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:48am On Sep 24, 2016
nnokwa042:
how many UAE girls people or Saudi girls or Switzerland girls did u see in spain prostituting?if not how bad nigeria is
how many Hausa girls have you seen going to spain or Italy for prostitution.? are we not in d same country.?

my friend...I said t is d greed of these girls that took them there...nobody should blame d economy., one village old woman.. if na naija she do am now we go still no say her greed is still limited but dat Oyinbo own.? d greed too much
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by dynamo77(m): 6:56am On Sep 24, 2016
Vivly:
How do you rescue soneone that is not captive. Those girls know what they signed up for and they don't want to be liberated.

My thought exactly..
I believe those ladies are not been forced into the trade
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 7:03am On Sep 24, 2016
Fourwinds:
how many Hausa girls have you seen going to spain or Italy for prostitution.? are we not in d same country.?

my friend...I said t is d greed of these girls that took them there...nobody should blame d economy., one village old woman.. if na naija she do am now we go still no say her greed is still limited but dat Oyinbo own.? d greed too much
ok now i get u even risking thier lives while crossing the sea from libya to italy or spain is true thier greed is much
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by nonjebose(m): 7:04am On Sep 24, 2016
AreaFada2:

The majority might still be from Edo for now, but it is changing fast. I watched a documentary on BBC a while back. The lady trafficked as far back as 17 year ago was not from Edo. Luckily a white guy rescued & married her. They now run a charity in Italy to rescue more women. There were clearly many non-Edo women.

On social media, there people I have known for years, who were fairly ok in 9ja: hairdressers, fashion designers, etc. I have persuaded many not to travel. Telling them asawo is what they will end up doing there. Because their stories of a "benevolent guy or lady" have looked suspicious. With a sudden interest in going abroad plus mentioning Spain or Italy. And they are from across South of 9ja. The one that did not listen and is in Italy since about 4 weeks now is from the South East. And she has never lived in Edo. I passed on the charity details to her.

When there is a problem in 9ja, instead of recognizing the danger & potential "contagion" effect of it, we focus on tribes. We forget that we share one geographical, economic & social space. Mores, norms, morality & culture are becoming more & more fluid.
Outstanding submission. The society has placed premium on prosperity, such that those girls with some level of income or education will still turn blind eye to the facts set before them. Some parents don't even care how the money is made, as long as they rise on the ladder. The boys do ritual, the girls go into prostitution
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Btruth: 7:12am On Sep 24, 2016
Our mentality about travelling to western world for green pastures is terribly wrong. People ought to know that most of those countries are not easy to live to survive. But Nigerians prefer to use their life savings in getting a visa and buying flight ticket, only to get to yonder and start living like a pauper.

People need to get educated well about where they are travelling to to sojourn. Imagine the numbers of lives lost through boat mishaps between Libya and Spain or from crossing through Egypt. Nigeria could be tough though, but living in those countries could be more tough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by opulus: 7:18am On Sep 24, 2016
Araoluwa005:
you are not communicating at all. hisses
my friend if you're are not in concordance with my vocal praxis. Don't be exasperated

1 Like

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Schwartz: 7:38am On Sep 24, 2016
I hate to be tribalistic but I have to agree, the majority of girls in Italy , Germany prostituting are from Edo. This girls know very well what they are getting themselves into. A friend of mine who lived in Italy said when they try to rescue this girls, the following week they go back to the same prostitution trade. I think they cry out because they don't want to settle any Madam with the money. They want to cut out the madams and get the money into their pockets themselves. Here in Germany majority tribe here is the Edo people. They are everywhere. Few are okay and decent but most of them the guys especially came through their sister who was first trafficked here and has already gotten her freedom. So when they become free and they start making money on their own they bring in their family members. There are a lot of them here. A lot!
Even the system does not give them work permits so they stick to doing dirty things to make money.

3 Likes

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Drunkinlove(f): 7:41am On Sep 24, 2016
Some situations nd conditions myt hav lead them to that..didnt u see wey dey wrote dat they were asked to start a career as in something legal to do to earn a living but wen they reached they told d gals it was all lies...they myt not actually hav d money to come back cos d money they make re been collected by those who brought them...yes,they were beaten wif sticks nd brooms cos they do not know their rights nd also they do not hav the guts to report to a station in a country dat is not derz..thanks to dat Nigerian policeman who rescued dem..kudos to you,keep the flag flying..we re proud to be one Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway / Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) / Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.