Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

University Of Lagos State Disregards NECO Examination Results. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Lagos State Disregards NECO Examination Results. (741 Views)

See Reasons Why It Is Important To Write Both WAEC And NECO Examination Together / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check / Post-utme: Bayero University Kano Disregards Fg’s Order, Conducted Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Lagos State Disregards NECO Examination Results. by princedozie(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
with disappointment and Frustration in the hearts of admission seekers compounded by the already complicated admission process following the cancellation of the post Utme examinations. University of Lagos state has decided to further frustrate it's admission candidates who presented their NECO results by refusing to open their Utme screening Registration portal. saying that they would not accept NECO results, in other words disregarding the only senior certificate examination conducted by Nigeria. pls I want my fellow nairalanders to help me escalate this matter so it can get to the ears of the appropriate authority and resolved because it is very serious.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout What Happened To This Unmaid First Class Graduate / Got These Memo During My Trip. Do They Make Sense ? We'll See / dyfuhgihou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.