Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,079 members, 7,825,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

!young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! (3585 Views)

Uju Here New Member, (i Got A Pic) / New Member / aloib: New Member. About Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

!young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by chocoLove(f): 11:18am On Oct 13, 2009
Hi guys! i'm new here and i would like to say Hi and Have a lovely Day!
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by MissyB1(m): 11:20am On Oct 13, 2009
Welcome to Dramaland Nairaland. . . .
Enjoy the bad and good times. cheesy
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by chocoLove(f): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2009
Missy B:

Welcome to Dramaland Nairaland. . . .
Enjoy the bad and good times. cheesy

THANKS!
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by TheSeeker(m): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2009
I hope you're so ready for drama, but all the same, welcome aboard.
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by chocoLove(f): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2009
TheSeeker:

I hope you're so ready for drama, but all the same, welcome aboard.

THANKS!
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by biola44: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2009
welcome, hope u r lion-hearted wink
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by TheSeeker(m): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2009
Biola, why do I suspect you know this new member? cool
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by Godmother(f): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2009
Hi Chocolove, welcome and be ready to have some fuuuuunnnnnnnnnn!!!
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by chocoLove(f): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2009
Godmother:

Hi Chocolove, welcome and be ready to have some fuuuuunnnnnnnnnn!!!

Hey girl smiley thanks and nice to meet you!!!!
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by kidsam: 11:36am On Oct 13, 2009
so chocolove wat are in here for, do u need a man or u just wanna look around
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by Shola2009(m): 11:38am On Oct 13, 2009
ChcoLove, hmm.im curious why that name?? or how-TH did u come up with it??
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by biola44: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2009
TheSeeker:

Biola, why do I suspect you know this new member? cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by chocoLove(f): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2009
kidsam:

so chocolove wat are in here for, do u need a man or u just wanna look around

i see you are a male, well i have been checking around but i'm not looking for a man although i'm single.
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by kidsam: 11:41am On Oct 13, 2009
So what are you looking for even though i think you are a scam
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by chocoLove(f): 11:43am On Oct 13, 2009
well no one knows me from here if i show you my picture , that's for sure!, and i chose that name because I'm a pretty Chocolate girl and i believe in Love,
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by chocoLove(f): 11:43am On Oct 13, 2009
kidsam:

SCAM?? why do you say so? and what do you mean by that, ?
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by kidsam: 11:44am On Oct 13, 2009
you are in the best position to answer that question
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by chocoLove(f): 11:45am On Oct 13, 2009
kidsam:

you are in the best position to answer that question

i mean why do you call me a scam?
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by kidsam: 11:46am On Oct 13, 2009
You sound too innocent to be true
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by chocoLove(f): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2009
although you dont believe i am.
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by TheSeeker(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2009
kidsam:

Will you shut your trap and stop using that old trick? How in hell will you say she's a scam? She's a scam because she said she's not looking for a guy yet single? One more word from you and I'll slap 22 teeth out of your mouth fool angry
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by MissyB1(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2009
Una don start to give the Dudette a bad time already? undecided
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by kidsam: 11:48am On Oct 13, 2009
@Seeker are you scared i'm bonding faster than u
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by chocoLove(f): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2009
kidsam:

You sound too innocent to be true

i mean there are people that are good, bad, slut, innocent, you cant just give a name to all people, so that's who i am and nice to meet you as well  smiley
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by kidsam: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2009
Chocolove i just wanted to be sure i'm not talkking to a scam thats all no hard feelings
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by kidsam: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2009
so who did u say u are
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by chocoLove(f): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2009
TheSeeker:

Will you shut your trap and stop using that old trick? How in hell will you say she's a scam? She's a scam because she said she's not looking for a guy yet single? One more word from you and I'll slap 22 teeth out of your mouth fool angry

grin grin cool, 22 teeth, so you would look like this,

Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by kidsam: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2009
wat did i say or do to deserve this
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by chocoLove(f): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2009
chocoLove:

Just Joking about that above!

kidsam:

so who did u say u are

I said i'm new and will be Joining you guys! single but happy with that and enjoying every stage of life, wink
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by TheSeeker(m): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2009
kidsam:

@Seeker are you scared i'm bonding faster than u
Bonding faster than me? Keep dreaming of racing with a star cheesy cheesy
kidsam:

wat did i say or do to deserve this
I thought you were bonding faster?
chocoLove:

This girl you're too bad. You've been on the sideline for a long time. grin grin grin
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by chocoLove(f): 11:58am On Oct 13, 2009
SO I'm Here!!!! grin grin
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by kidsam: 11:59am On Oct 13, 2009

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unical Admission List Is Out ! / See The Sins That Happen In Social Events [18 + PHOTOS] / Need A Bridal Shop Retailer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.