Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

!young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! (3591 Views)

Uju Here New Member, (i Got A Pic) / New Member / aloib: New Member. About Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by chocoLove(f): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2009
i'm gonna check all the forum rooms, i like this romance place because i see people that actually faces the reality and not that life is just easy when you just fall in Love.
I'l be checking the Programming section also because i do design and draw,

and also the music department because i love music and sing and play some instruments,
i think i will get myself busy!
grin
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by chocoLove(f): 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2009
so what about you guys?? what do you like and do here?? your interests??
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by kidsam: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2009
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by chocoLove(f): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2009
nahh, i'll pass, i dont like talking with messangers that much because you start talking to people you dont know more often than a forum, I'm not that girl so, good luck, undecided
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by Shola2009(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2009
^^^ohhhhh!! rejected! GBAM!!!!!! grin grin grin grin angry
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2009
Run girl run, this place can become addictive shocked Just playing wink Welcome to the nuthouse I guess grin
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by chocoLove(f): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2009
Shola2009:

^^^ohhhhh!! rejected! GBAM!!!!!!  grin grin grin grin  angry

hahaha  smiley well in one way or another you might call it a reject, but in a good way

Ebonyeyes:

Run girl run, this place can become addictive shocked Just playing wink Welcome to the nuthouse I guess grin

thank you my dear!nice tobe here also! wink
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by TheSeeker(m): 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2009
Where's kid-slum? I thought you was getting along with the chic. grin grin grin See hammer on your head Chai!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by chocoLove(f): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2009
TheSeeker:

Where's kid-slum? I thought you was getting along with the chic. grin grin grin See hammer on your head Chai!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

let him learn and not take people for granted and spread like mosquito his email to every lady he see ,
grin
you learn from your mistakes,right? cool
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by TheSeeker(m): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2009
Hmmm. . . . How long have you been reading on NL before you joined? You seem like you've been around a long time grin grin
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by chocoLove(f): 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2009
TheSeeker:

Hmmm. . . . How long have you been reading on NL before you joined? You seem like you've been around a long time grin grin

Now you're talking ma friend ! grin holla!, well i've been around, just keeping silent BUT, I just gave in and Joined,
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by Abbeycity4(f): 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2009
Welcome Choco!!!!  cool kiss cool
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by chocoLove(f): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2009
Abbey_city:

Welcome Choco!!!!  cool kiss cool

hey hey! Abbey_city ! how'ya doing?? nice to meet you wink
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by TheSeeker(m): 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2009
chocoLove:

Now you're talking ma friend ! grin holla!, well i've been around, just keeping silent BUT, I just gave in and Joined,
I see. . . anyway, welcome to dramaland.
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by spikedcylinder: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2009
Welcome to nairaland, chocoLove. smiley
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by chocoLove(f): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Welcome to nairaland, chocoLove. smiley

thank ya spikedcylinder!
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by peelovee(f): 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2009
you are welcome in the name of lord grin grin grin grin grin (2x)
We can see in you the glory of NL, you are welcome in the name of the Lord.

Tips for you,
Please you must be like a little child before you can enter the Kingdom of NL
you must be ready to tolorate, endure, laugh, gist,etc

Chocolove NL is filled with wonderful beings, you will enjoy your stay here. once more you are welcome
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by chocoLove(f): 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2009
peelovee:

you are welcome in the name of lord grin grin grin grin grin (2x)
We can see in you the glory of NL, you are welcome in the name of the Lord.

Tips for you,
Please you must be like a little child before you can enter the Kingdom of NL
you must be ready to tolorate, endure, laugh, gist,etc

Chocolove NL is filled with wonderful beings, you will enjoy your stay here. once more you are welcome

peelovee, your words are absolutely lovely and I'm ready to endure ! grin
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by kidsam: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2009
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by chocoLove(f): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2009
kidsam:

This is a conspiracy and i fell in thetrap hook line and sinker, well i've learn't and will just keep observing.
lipsrsealed
But seeker you are too harsh ooo, what exactly did i do to you

hey Mr.kidsam, please dont be sad ok? all is well and you are ok as well, wink
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by Kunbee: 1:48am On Oct 14, 2009
Choco boo welcome have a blast and never take anything too seriously kiss kiss
Re: !young New Member ;) Nice To Meet You All Here! by chocoLove(f): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2009
Kunbee:

Choco boo welcome have a blast and never take anything too seriously kiss kiss

ok !!! thanks and glad to meet you as well ! kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pawakad Agent (ikeja Electric) / The Meaning of 'Nairaland'? / 12 Worst Photoshopped Selfie Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.