Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

New App By Google Allo Messagenger - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New App By Google Allo Messagenger (353 Views)

My Conversation With Google Allo Robot / WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO / Google Battles Whatsapp With The New Allo Messaging Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New App By Google Allo Messagenger by emma1983: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
When it comes to chatting in Nigeria and there was a world ranking for it I believe Nigeria would have taken the number one spot. When chatting became a big deal to Nigerians,I can say the only app we use often is either BBM or whatsapp even if they had other chatting apps on their phone.

Now the chatting is about to become more interesting with the launch of a new chat messaging app,say hello to “ALLO” by Google and it comes with some exciting features.

Google first announced its new messaging app, Allo, at its annual I/O developer conference a few months ago,Google has finally made the Allo app available for download and with the launch of this app I believe its going to give whatsapp and other chat apps a run for their money.

To get full detail click the link

SOURCE: http://goodyviews.com/google-launches-allo-chat-messenger-app/

(1) (Reply)

My Motorola Droid Phone Screen / Cell Phone Etiquette / Hackers Release Source Code Ddos App Called Mirai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.