Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Dont open if u are an athiest please. Message is not for you - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dont open if u are an athiest please. Message is not for you (412 Views)

My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics / An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. / An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont open if u are an athiest please. Message is not for you by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
With all due respect, there is no sense in abusing religions or creating religious segregation, let every one carry on with their religious activities and let God chose the righteous.
Also i see no reason why atheists troop into religious threads for the purpose of making abuse of God and mockery of his worshippers; why bother about that which you do not believe in and as a matter of fact there is freedom of worship. If you hate God or dont believe in him then keep it to yourself, we dont want to know and stop basphemy.
Also, to the christians i believe you should not give listening ears to athiests because they have no intention of learning about God but to make mockery so its best to just ignore them. At the dusk of time we shall all find out who the blinds are...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont open if u are an athiest please. Message is not for you by xendra: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
Rightly said! Thank you
especially the atheist part. it makes me laugh though, how they are quick to troop into religious thread to talk about a God they claim do not exist!!

(1) (Reply)

The Blessing Of Solitude 2 / My Friend Is Asking Me To Quit My Job For Ministry / Buhari Enter Gbam. Wizard Crashes Into Sapele River While Flying To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.