Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Having Baby In The Dream A Spiritual Problem - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Having Baby In The Dream A Spiritual Problem (3846 Views)

Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? / Is Wet Dream A Sin? / How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Baby In The Dream A Spiritual Problem by ximuskina: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2009
I had a dream, where i had a baby. is it a bad dream.
Re: Having Baby In The Dream A Spiritual Problem by noetic15(m): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2009
depends on how u see it . . . . . .
Re: Having Baby In The Dream A Spiritual Problem by posakosa(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2009
BABY can mean new blessings!
Re: Having Baby In The Dream A Spiritual Problem by wordofhope: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2009
You can contact WORD OF HOPE MINISTRY ON 08065591017 for prayers and counselling. It is well with you.
Re: Having Baby In The Dream A Spiritual Problem by MrCrackles(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2009
ximuskina:

shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Having Baby In The Dream A Spiritual Problem by posakosa(m): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2009
ximuskina:

If you are a guy, then I don't know. It is not normal for men to give birth even in the physical.
Re: Having Baby In The Dream A Spiritual Problem by Abuzola(m): 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2009
Christians are daft

1 Like

Re: Having Baby In The Dream A Spiritual Problem by MrCrackles(m): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2009
Abuzola:

Christians are daft
Haba wetin? angry
Re: Having Baby In The Dream A Spiritual Problem by Abuzola(m): 12:07am On Oct 14, 2009
Kai e no concern u,
Re: Having Baby In The Dream A Spiritual Problem by ritaNL: 12:44am On Oct 14, 2009
Abuzola:

Kai e no concern u,

Ewure ni iwo bobo ye angry Ode .

@ post

That is something serious, you really need to pray. It could mean you have spiritual husband n you are giving birth to your children in anoda world but wait and see if you start breastfeeding,then you will know you are in for it.
Re: Having Baby In The Dream A Spiritual Problem by mamagee6(f): 1:03am On Oct 14, 2009
Yes of course it is.
Re: Having Baby In The Dream A Spiritual Problem by mazaje(m): 2:12am On Oct 14, 2009
Abuzola:

Christians are daft

And moslems and mohammed are fools. . . . wawa kawai. . . . . .
Re: Having Baby In The Dream A Spiritual Problem by OgidiBoy(m): 2:14am On Oct 14, 2009
ximuskina:

Who was the baby daddy.
Re: Having Baby In The Dream A Spiritual Problem by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 14, 2009
so many things happen when we are asleep,men , atimes i just think when we sleep we are in a different world entirely
Re: Having Baby In The Dream A Spiritual Problem by duduspace(m): 2:21am On Oct 15, 2009
@OP

You can move in with me for a month (after an AIDS test) so that we can make it reality.  grin but pls confirm that you are female first cos I don't swing both ways.
Re: Having Baby In The Dream A Spiritual Problem by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2009
who is OP?
Re: Having Baby In The Dream A Spiritual Problem by pinkylady1(f): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2009
poster this is really serious, cos the dream might mean you are having a spiritual husband and might result to inability of you getting married if u are still single.

i would advise you to see true man of God. don't just sit in nairaland thinking you'l find answer because u'll not with post like this:
duduspace:

@OP

You can move in with me for a month (after an AIDS test) so that we can make it reality. grin but pls confirm that you are female first cos I don't swing both ways.

Abuzola:

Christians are daft
Re: Having Baby In The Dream A Spiritual Problem by VALIDATOR: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2009
@poster
Did you actually experience labor pain in the dream?,,,,,,, just curious
Re: Having Baby In The Dream A Spiritual Problem by VortexTM: 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2009
@ poster

How long do you intend to allow baseless fear dictate the direction of your life? People dream, wether asleep or awake. If you don't know the meaning of your dream(s), then you don't NEED to know. I sincerely hope you don't allow any one, under any guise, whether religion, tradition, etc. to lure you into any purposeless mission of 'rejecting' or 'claiming' your dream!

If you do decide not to heed this advise, by all means, go in search of 'spiritual help' but, WATCH YOUR POCKET! I assure you however, you'll end up more confused than you were at the beginning.

We ALL dream EVERY time we sleep. Upon waking up, some people REMEMBER their dreams Most of the time, others FORGET them Most of the time.

1 Like

Re: Having Baby In The Dream A Spiritual Problem by duduspace(m): 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2009
pinky lady:

poster this is really serious, cos the dream might mean you are having a spiritual husband and might result to inability of you getting married if u are still single.

i would advise you to see true man of God. don't just sit in nairaland thinking you'l find answer because u'll not with post like this:

Arabirin, why are yu crappin my style? any hidden agenda? and why exactly does she need to see a "man of Gullibility" in order to get married?

uplawal:

who is OP?

I meant the poster (Original Poster) and not uplawal, dnt feel left out cos I've got so much luvin to give. grin
Re: Having Baby In The Dream A Spiritual Problem by noetic15(m): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2009
@ OP

i hope u have found a meaning to ur dreaming?
Re: Having Baby In The Dream A Spiritual Problem by Tudor6(f): 5:01am On Oct 18, 2009
rita@NL:

Ewure ni iwo bobo ye  angry Ode .

@ post

That is  something serious, you really need to pray. It could mean you have spiritual  husband n you are giving birth to your children in anoda world but wait and see if you start breastfeeding,then you will know you are in for it.
My goodness!
Is this display intentional or you were born like this?
Re: Having Baby In The Dream A Spiritual Problem by IFAnation: 3:16am On Feb 16, 2023
The spiritual controls the physical order. For spiritual divination, consult your IFA. You are an African first before a Christian/Moslem or whatever religion you profess. In some places today, their Orisha is still very potent; blessings are instant, judgement is swift. If you have no good IFA in your location, chat me on WhatsApp +234 812 667 8916

(1) (Reply)

Yet Another Nairaland Christian Accepts The Bible Is Not All "inspired" / Leadership Training Programme At R.c.c.g Camp / See What Bishop Oyedepo Says On His Retirement After Adeboye Stepped Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.