Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,836 members, 7,813,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) (27732 Views)

Cbn Governor Visits Multi Billion Naira Anambra Rice Farm @ Anaku / ANAMBRA RICE Out For Sale For Just #9,000.(PHOTOS) / PHOTOS: Eko Rice Will Be Ready In Six Months- Akinwunmi Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by NePro: 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
Nzeokafor:
[size=14pt]Imported.
Repackaged.
Rebranded.[/size]

[size=14pt]media politics[/size]
Hater here

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by klinting(m): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
this a welcome development for Nigeria as a whole... smiley
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
NePro:

Hater here

Lol...
I hear u....

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by wristbangle: 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
Cant eat the rice,never! undecided

Which time u come be man? undecided
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by opethom(m): 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
beware of IPOB
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
wristbangle:

Which time u come be man? undecided
Tey tey naw grin infact i'm enjoying d M.
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
I wanted to challenge you point by asking whether the rice in the video is fake rice. Then it lead me to wondering why all the bags of rice on video has not hit the market already, why waiting till December?

Please can anybody enlighten me?
MrMcJay:

After some time when you don't see the supposed rice in the market, they would revert back to their default lie: "The rice is for export."

I just hope Ndi Anambra can benefit from this.
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by niyidenrele: 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
hmmmm,if it was APC &Buhari they will say another empty promises, now its their turn nothing is wrong in the news....as for me,I remain a s doubting Thomas, won't bliv until I see it every where not online rice that can't b downloaded into my stomach
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by kode12: 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
Nzeokafor:
[size=14pt]Imported.
Repackaged.
Rebranded.[/size]

you dont just have sense at all,with the forex issue,who will import rice,repackage it and then come back to the market to sell it at a competitive price? Would you do that?

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by geraob1: 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
Deepfreezer:
Heart attack for haters. At the end this will benefit every Nigerian. Dont know why we shouldn't encourage Anambra irrespective of where we come from.

Which 1b heart attack for haters, omo mk una try grow up. Biko. Its a very welcome development that will favor all man.
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by morayolawal: 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
Pls which state has ofada rice?
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by Doyin2(m): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
Deblack1713:
Is not availability of rice dat matter but price

Rice v Price cheesy
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
Deepfreezer:
Heart attack for haters. At the end this will benefit every Nigerian. Dont know why we shouldn't encourage Anambra irrespective of where we come from.
nobody is hating here, carry your tribalistic head go siddon. Ogun produce ofada rice, ekiti n ondo produce rice in large quantity. We never go to north o. Ebonyi also produce. All for the good of the masses. So shut up.
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by Abagworo(m): 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
This is the truth and not the earlier misguided propaganda.
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by PROVERBZ(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
rhymaster:
But why are they running their dirty hands through the same food that people will pay for? Why not wear gloves? What is the person's hands are not clean? Is there any sort of standard food inspection by the government, which is the government's duty to regulate and ensure standards are adhered to??
I assume u font wash ur rice before u cook

its alrite undecided
rhymaster:
But why are they running their dirty hands through the same food that people will pay for? Why not wear gloves? What is the person's hands are not clean? Is there any sort of standard food inspection by the government, which is the government's duty to regulate and ensure standards are adhered to??
I assume u font wash ur rice before u cook

its alrite
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
Good one... Anambra is working

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by obailala(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
Rice doesn't seem to be a crop which takes time to grow. All that seems to be needed is proper irrigation and excess land. With serious 'political will', I see no reason why Nigeria cant be self sufficient in rice production within 6 months; I also see no reason why other states with massive land can't do this.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by LuckyLadolce(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
tit:
obiano dey try faaa.
this is the equivalents of 100 ships of rice!
I suspect u an ilorin girl.. this ur FAAA sef grin
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by dnawah(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
lillan042:
The amazing story of Anambra rice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPSVgYiPO6Q

a must watch
there is God o! y not now?u want when d demand is high so that u make plenty profits.
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by Mykelpato(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
Proudly Anambrarian
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by WorldRichest: 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
For 16 years of Obasanjo, Yar'Adua and Jonathan the whole of Nigeria could not produce a cup of rice, all the rice we ate came from Cotonou. Less than 2 years of Baba Buhari, all the states in Nigeria are producing different kinds of rice; from Anambra rice to Yobe rice; from Kaduna rice to Abeokuta rice; from Enugu rice to Benue rice; from Ekiti rice to Taraba rice; from Adamawa rice to Ebonyi and so on and so forth because Baba has brought in farming subsidies, fertilizers, equipment and loans to farmers. God bless Baba. Sai Baba, Sai Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by Jesusloveyou: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Deepfreezer:
that suppose to be a message to u ipods that hate every good things in nigeria, and i dont know how much u ipods are be paid to just hate, especially good things

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by oluwaahmed: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
Nzeokafor:
[size=14pt]Imported.
Repackaged.
Rebranded.[/size]

Bros I ate dat anambra rice in warri, it's no way imported, it's pure local rice
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
This is an excellent development. Anambrans should be commended for this

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
kode12:

you dont just have sense at all,with the forex issue,who will import rice,repackage it and then come back to the market to sell it at a competitive price? Would you do that?

If politicians can steal millions of $ its now to import or buy rice dat dey cant do.... i see ur sense pass mine.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by kode12: 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
Nzeokafor:

If politicians can steal millions of $ its now to import or buy rice dat dey cant do.... i see ur sense pass mine.
No need to argue with you. You lack understanding.
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
kode12:

No need to argue with you. You lack understanding.

Thanks.. na only Obiano and his media people de see an snap d rice....
Even d hungry nairalanders dey praise am without seeing d rice....

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by NGZSPARKS01(f): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
rhymaster:

Stop hating.Encourage them to do better.this is what we need at a time like this........
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
rhymaster:

The woman that sells the rice at the market will wear gloves, abi?
Why are you people like this?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by Nzenzemulu(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
When Obiano employed 350 graduates under the office of the SSA on media, James Eze.
This is the outcome of that venture. Those e-rats has flooded all blogs, micro-blogs and social networks with Willie is willingly working hullalaboo and manufactured white lie achievements.
Those of us on ground know dt nothing is happening on Anambra state now. Willie is a mistake.
#Correction2017
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
Nzenzemulu:
When Obiano employed 350 graduates under the office of the SSA on media, James Eze.
This is the outcome of that venture. Those e-rats has flooded all blogs, micro-blogs and social networks with Willie is willingly working hullalaboo and manufactured white lie achievements.
Those of us on ground know dt nothing is happening on Anambra state now. Willie is a mistake.
#Correction2017

As in eh! This rice propaganda is the biggest scam that Obiano has done so far. #diaris_God...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DWARF HYBRID PAWPAW [Seeds & Seedlings] FOR SALE / How A Nigerian Teacher Earns A Living With An Organic Tomato Farm / Training/rearing Of Goats, Dogs & Pigs, Which Is Cheaper & More Profitable?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.