Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) (27728 Views)

Cbn Governor Visits Multi Billion Naira Anambra Rice Farm @ Anaku / ANAMBRA RICE Out For Sale For Just #9,000.(PHOTOS) / PHOTOS: Eko Rice Will Be Ready In Six Months- Akinwunmi Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by Deepfreezer(m): 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
wizzakosh:
nobody is hating here, carry your tribalistic head go siddon. Ogun produce ofada rice, ekiti n ondo produce rice in large quantity. We never go to north o. Ebonyi also produce. All for the good of the masses. So shut up.
no need to exchange words with a low life like you.
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by prince985(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
rhymaster:
But why are they running their dirty hands through the same food that people will pay for? Why not wear gloves? What is the person's hands are not clean? Is there any sort of standard food inspection by the government, which is the government's duty to regulate and ensure standards are adhered to??
if dia hands are tooooo dirty for u...dey are still selling 25000 naira rice ooo..go and buy
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by Harunadam: 12:39am On Sep 25, 2016
yakbauer:
Finally, wether it's a media stunt or not, I'm happy, it's in Nigeria, creates job, rice will be cheaper, less dependence on oil, more revenue true sales and tax, overall it's a win for Anambra and Nigeria as a whole

Thanks Bro, You are the man.
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by Harunadam: 12:43am On Sep 25, 2016
wristbangle:

As a yoruba person, I support news that will move Nigeria forward be it from any geo political region. I commend the effort of Anambra government for his lucrative work. Let's also not forget that kebbi, abakaliki, ilesha and Ofada rice are seriously doing press up to hit market en-mass by december. By then, I hope to see a bag of rice btw 8-10k.

Thanks Bro, You are the man.
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by ANSOM: 12:46am On Sep 25, 2016
rhymaster:
But why are they running their dirty hands through the same food that people will pay for? Why not wear gloves? What is the person's hands are not clean? Is there any sort of standard food inspection by the government, which is the government's duty to regulate and ensure standards are adhered to??

Raw rice will be washed and cooked before consumption hence the extermination of germs. Stop sounding like an illiterate!
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by yommen: 6:42am On Sep 25, 2016
Deepfreezer:
Heart attack for haters. At the end this will benefit every Nigerian. Dont know why we shouldn't encourage Anambra irrespective of where we come from.

Haha!!! Igbo!!! Its high time you realised that we Yorubas are not haters of good things just because its not coming from us. Has there been any comment that condemns Anambra rice Jesu Oluwa o! You just need to remove hate towards others from your mind so that you yourself can think straight. The north has fed us so far and there has not been bad blood so Y now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by yommen: 6:46am On Sep 25, 2016
winkmart:
tHIS is definitely going to be a good one as long as the stones are properly removed

If I eat the first time and there are stones, I will buy a white tray and make I pick the stones over and over again so far it comes at the right price.
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by soflygerian(m): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2016
Business..!!
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by Austinio: 9:08am On Sep 25, 2016
Till we see it @ market and d price is cheaper
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 25, 2016
Deepfreezer:
no need to exchange words with a low life like you.
how can I xchange word with high life with not brain like you that has nothing upstair to offer.
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by Deepfreezer(m): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2016
wizzakosh:
how can I xchange word with high life with not brain like you that has nothing upstair to offer.
lolz you know very well you had nothing but back yard education.
Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by kode12: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nzeokafor:

Thanks.. na only Obiano and his media people de see an snap d rice....
Even d hungry nairalanders dey praise am without seeing d rice....

well you could be there in Anambra and know whats going on,i dont. although what you are saying defies logic but anything is possible in Nigeria. YOU COULD BE RIGHT,nobody knows. Sorry for dissing you initially.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
Deepfreezer:
lolz you know very well you had nothing but back yard education.
it is reflecting in you. I will only say sorry 4 ur miserable life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DWARF HYBRID PAWPAW [Seeds & Seedlings] FOR SALE / How A Nigerian Teacher Earns A Living With An Organic Tomato Farm / Training/rearing Of Goats, Dogs & Pigs, Which Is Cheaper & More Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.