Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:40 AM

Help: I Need To Play My Video Upright - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Help: I Need To Play My Video Upright (966 Views)

Acoustic Upright Piano / Rate My Video Work / Please I Need Your Support To Startup my Video and photo production Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I Need To Play My Video Upright by pragmatistm(m): 4:29am On Sep 24, 2016
Hello house. I need the help of the guru's. I recorded some videos on my Android phones. Now I want to play it after copying it onto my system but most of the videos are not playing upright.

The top of the videos is playing to the right. Now it you play it on the phone you can actually turn/rotate the phone to view it properly but that is not possible on the system.

Please guide me on how to rotate it on the system and keep the clips upright while it plays. I want to edit, join and upload the videos from my system to a site but can't do so since because of the problem. Thanks in advance.
Re: Help: I Need To Play My Video Upright by Flexherbal(m): 4:42am On Sep 24, 2016
I actually need this knowledge. Following...
Re: Help: I Need To Play My Video Upright by hotspec(m): 5:02am On Sep 24, 2016
There is a video editing software i know that can do dt. ULEAD Video editor/ Studio. But any other video editor software should b able to handle dt except for window movie makers dt usually come with most systems
Re: Help: I Need To Play My Video Upright by pragmatistm(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
hotspec:
There is a video editing software i know that can do dt. ULEAD Video editor/ Studio. But any other video editor software should b able to handle dt except for window movie makers dt usually come with most systems
Is the software for Android or Windows OS?
Re: Help: I Need To Play My Video Upright by hotspec(m): 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
pragmatistm:
Is the software for Android or Windows OS?
Windows. That is why i said software, not App.There is limit to what u can do with Android
Re: Help: I Need To Play My Video Upright by pragmatistm(m): 3:06am On Sep 25, 2016
hotspec:

Windows. That is why i said software, not App.There is limit to what u can do with Android
OK. Thanks.

I guess it's free software through.

(1) (Reply)

Drug Abuse: Basic Science Of Drug Abuse / $1,000 Animation Contest! / Need A Professional Graphics Designer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.