Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,488 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" (66991 Views)

I Find It Difficult To Get My Bra Size- Bolaji Ogunmola / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Have Gotten Roles Based On My Physical Attributes / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by opethom(m): 11:09am On Sep 24, 2016
packaged olosho
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 24, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by chipzidar(f): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2016
oloshi
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by beautiful232(f): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2016
see this one
who you Epp?

just tell us that no guy wanna have s*x with you
NO come the form nonsense here

who your...*ussy Epp tongue

2 Likes

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by OmaHomes(f): 11:12am On Sep 24, 2016
Why will a man be poor when is facially complete in d first place. Even me I can't date a lazy poor man o.

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by obontami: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2016
And you call this one busty ?? :-/ angry

Like seriously ??

I ve fcccked tens of gurls that are way way burstier than this one angry

2 Likes

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2016
You dont have sex but you are not a virgin! undecided
Who is fooling who? undecided
She was right though about broke guys focusing on making money instead of dating. Relationship is a huge responsibility and shouldn't fall on only one shoulder cool

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by KKKWHITE(m): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2016
Meaning nobody has ....... on to those boobs.
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by Blissjs: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2016
Wat is my concern
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by Skmoda360(m): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2016
Ojestas:
See as she be like lukuluku
lol
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by emynike2001(m): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2016
Who we go ASK, and she still dey there dey OLD dey go, she never even know how many men wey go dumb her in future calculated with years of wastage waiting, OYA GO JOIN REVEREND SISTERS nah.
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by foladara777(m): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
All these yoruba actresses and controversial interviews erh, who asked this one if she's sleeping with anyone? What are we going to do with this information now? She just succeeded in chasing away all those guys who might have interest undecided
Can you read?? Itz a friggin' interview.

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by chydii(f): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2016
I don't understand why some busty girls think having big boobs is all they need to succeed in life. Yes, men like boobs but no sane man will choose boobs over good character.
#stupidgirl

2 Likes

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by HCF(m): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2016
It seems this is the method these UNKNOWN actresses now adopt to become popular: they just tell us something sexual about themselves and be rest assured, NAIRALAND would 'popularize' it and bring it to the FrontPage...SMH!

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by jahsson(m): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2016
Berlynn:

tah!!... If i hear... shocked
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by Boleyndynasty2(f): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2016
foladara777:

Can you read?? Itz a friggin' interview.
I just knew someone will quote me to defend dis trend
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by CICERO09(m): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2016
The funny thing about this story is that she is so ugly i wouldn't bleep her for free
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by MNDY(m): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2016
Na wa ooo! This sex and no sex (virgin) thingy na case ooo! Is it meant to paint an individual good and/or bad?
-
But nobody really cares about whether a girl is a rough-rider or virgin na! The virgin preference by men is not even general if that is what the issue is! Some people attach too much importance to this sex topic jare!
-
Ok, for instance, if she had said she gets laid almost everyday and people call her a sl.ut, so what? Is it not her life?
-
Her 'no sex' claim is not of my concern either, na she get herself and most people should subscribe to the mentality of: "People do what they do, it's not necessary for me to know why! I've got my own life to worry about."
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by Boleyndynasty2(f): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2016
chydii:
I don't understand why some busty girls think having big boobs is all they need to succeed in life. Yes, men like boobs but no sane man will choose boobs over good character.
#stupidgirl
cheesy this one don pain you ooh grin

2 Likes

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2016
who is she did stole money 2
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by sisisioge: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2016
Hmmmm, has anyone here seen truly bursty girls unleash the twins unsupported before? Hmmm, I have seen some huge ones...I couldn't even carry one of them with my two hands cos they were seriously heavy!

So to you guys praying to God to drop babes that are well blessed in this arena on your laps...register in a gym to tone your muscles. No food for lazy man!
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by CSTR2: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2016
Trina0936:
You dont have sex but you are not a virgin! undecided
Who is fooling who? undecided
She was right though about broke guys focusing on making money instead of dating. Relationship is a huge responsibility and shouldn't fall on only one shoulder cool
How many relationships in Nigeria does not fall on only one shoulder which is the male's.? Very very few.
Yes, I agree only idiotts pursue relationships without making money first, but hearing such from the ladies is somehow.
How much money do ladies themselves contribute in any average relationship?

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by JuanDeDios: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2016
Rutheby:
what is her definition to a poor man?
Read the interview again. She explained her position well. She's actually intelligent. I like her.

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by habsydiamond(m): 11:19am On Sep 24, 2016
Wetin come concern me there. Even if I mistake marry u, when I see u without makeup I go ask of ma money back from ur parent cos u ugly u come dey use makeup as cover up.
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by Skmoda360(m): 11:19am On Sep 24, 2016
bellefidel:
OK na......more grease to her p**sy
bellefidel:
OK na......more grease to her p**sy
bellefidel:
OK na......more grease to her elbowpusssy.
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by Hedonistically: 11:20am On Sep 24, 2016
Will you leave if your man cheats?
I will be stupid to do that. There are other ways to punish a man. I won’t give him the chance to be free.

Hehehe. This one made me laugh like mad. Realistic girl wey get sense.
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by CSTR2: 11:21am On Sep 24, 2016
OmaHomes:
Why will a man be poor when is facially complete in d first place. Even me I can't date a lazy poor man o.
Are you rich? Or making money is the duty of the man only?
No sensible man will date a broke girl who is ''facially complete'' in this time and age out of choice.
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by madueke6363(m): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2016
okay o will do hear na today
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by Paseus(m): 11:23am On Sep 24, 2016
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2016
CSTR2:
How many relationships in Nigeria does not fall on only one shoulder which is the male's.? Very very few.
Yes, I agree only idiotts pursue relationships without making money first, but hearing such from the ladies is somehow.
How much money do ladies themselves contribute in any average relationship?
I don't generalize and I hate people who do. I speak for myself so maybe you should ask other ladies who do such. Besides where are the statistics? undecided
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by foladara777(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
I just knew someone will quote me to defend dis trend
Oh... U expect me not to quote you?? Then don't make snide and foolish remarks. She's a celebrity and part of her brand is that some people some where appreciate her and she responds to a question in an interview only for you who by the way has only d achievement of commenting on nairaland to try to earn cheap points with snide comments. U don't like what she said?? Then ignore... This just stinks of hypocrisy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake / Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.