Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" (66932 Views)

I Find It Difficult To Get My Bra Size- Bolaji Ogunmola / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Have Gotten Roles Based On My Physical Attributes / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by Seun4FastLoans(f): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Good for her
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by juman(m): 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ojestas:
See as she be like lukuluku

grin grin
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by distilledwalex(m): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
contactmorak:
See stretch marks on her shoulder in the second photo. What's wrong with this girls thinking they have the world because they have big boobs?
Bloda... U dey very observant ooo.. grin
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by sukkot: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
Rutheby:
what is her definition to a poor man?
a nigga who aint got no iphone7
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by Boleyndynasty2(f): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
foladara777:

Oh... U expect me not to quote you?? Then don't make snide and foolish remarks. She's a celebrity and part of her brand is that some people some where appreciate her and she responds to a question in an interview only for you who by the way has only d achievement of commenting on nairaland to try to earn cheap points with snide comments. U don't like what she said?? Then ignore... This just stinks of hypocrisy
you should take the your advice from your second to last line. Mr achiever grin
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by sukkot: 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
OmaHomes:
Why will a man be poor when is facially complete in d first place. Even me I can't date a lazy poor man o.
huh ? is facially complete ? go school you no gree. olodo

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by obontami: 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
Flekky21:
lol, Are Sure?
sure angry
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by richforeverMM: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
The breast is everything.
Nothing else.
She ugly
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by distilledwalex(m): 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
Berlynn:

grin she no talk say she no like sex ooo... She day she no dey have sex tongue
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by sukkot: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
obontami:
And you call this one busty ?? :-/ angry

Like seriously ??

I ve fcccked tens of gurls that are way way burstier than this one angry
oh really ? you like smashing abnormal human beings huh ?

eku ishe sir
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by ADEDEJI4u: 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
Continue searching for the rich guy
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by freecocoa(f): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
She even has a boyfriend sef, I thought she would say she's a virgin and has never dated.

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by Rutheby(f): 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Read the interview again. She explained her position well. She's actually intelligent. I like her.
I didn't in d first place
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by Rutheby(f): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
a nigga who aint got no iphone7
really
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by sukkot: 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
Rutheby:
really
[b] unless she has higher standards. then it will be a nigga with a jeep lol. there are levels to gold digging. with some women its a nigga with a mansion and 3 private jets and a yacht . some women ? a nigga who can afford to buy them meatpie everyday. its a stratified endeavor, golddigging is lol. but me personally ? i aint mad at the hustle. nigeria is becoming very commercialized and there are many products being brought into the country and they all cost money. now you can buy whatever they sell in london or usa in nigeria. but it all costs. although if i view the situation wholesomely a woman cannot get rich from goldigging. she will only get enough to get by. she may get an iphone or a wig or a handbag but its basically the fisherman giving you enough bait so you keep coming back. for the woman who really wants better and bigger things for herself in life she is going to have to work and strategize and start a company to get it. gold-digging is for low level broads who just want wig or iphones or wateva[/b]
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by chimoskyg(m): 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
Haba why dis lady go dey lie like this na
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by obontami: 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
oh really ? you like smashing abnormal human beings huh ?

eku ishe sir
what is abnormal is a girl having a large breast ??

Iwo naa ku ishe undecided
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by Ishilove: 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
huh ? is facially complete ? go school you no gree. olodo
Lmao cheesy
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by Shym3xx: 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
[b] unless she has higher standards. then it will be a nigga with a jeep lol. there are levels to gold digging. with some women its a nigga with a mansion and 3 private jets and a yacht . some women ? a nigga who can afford to buy them meatpie everyday. its a stratified endeavor, golddigging is lol. but me personally ? i aint mad at the hustle. nigeria is becoming very commercialized and there are many products being brought into the country and they all cost money. now you can buy whatever they sell in london or usa in nigeria. but it all costs. although if i view the situation wholesomely a woman cannot get rich from goldigging. she will only get enough to get by. she may get an iphone or a wig or a handbag but its basically the fisherman giving you enough bait so you keep coming back. for the woman who really wants better and bigger things for herself in life she is going to have to work and strategize and start a company to get it. gold-digging is for low level broads who just want wig or iphones or wateva[/b]

Loool. This nyggah wrote a long sermon. grin

Brev, let 'em who.res do what they do to get by - don't knock their hustle.

Anyway, do you think the biitch is attractive, especially the first picture? The atrocious fashion sense. Cheap weave and effed up edges while looking ashy as fvck. The ol'big arse ti.ts with bra showing under her top. The crusty feet. And rabbit teeth with the unattractive smile? grin

Would you chirpse her to keep her, or basically just tiddy-fvck her and keep it moving since you like shapeless tits dropping to the floor like 'em 6XL baggy tops?

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by sukkot: 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ishilove:

Lmao cheesy
dat tin wey she write dey very illegible na tongue
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by sukkot: 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
Shym3xx:

Loool. This nyggah wrote a long sermon. grin

Brev, let 'em who.res do what they do to get by - don't knock their hustle.

Anyway, do you think the biitch is attractive, especially the first picture? The atrocious fashion sense. Cheap weave and effed up edges while looking ashy as fvck. The ol'big arse ti.ts with bra showing under her top. The crusty feet. And rabbit teeth with the unattractive smile? grin

Would you chirpse her to keep her, or basically just tiddy-fvck her and keep it moving since you like shapeless tits dropping to the floor like 'em 6XL baggy tops?
truthfully ? i give her a 6 out of 10. cool
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by fortunechy(m): 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
abeg who is sheeveryone is claimin actress even oloshos
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by Shym3xx: 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
truthfully ? i give her a 6 out of 10. cool

Lol. I thought you're gonna go 8.

But 6 is aite...and that's cos she has decent dark skin and her belly is flat.
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by bladeAnders(m): 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
u better be rich, cos I can't date u if ur poor

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by Maxvasia(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
Don't mind her. She is d goddess of masturbation. Who is she fooling?
Luckymay:
"I can't date a poor man" hmmm
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by Gideonmike16: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
Asin enhhh tell her ooo
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by Tedassie(m): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
bellefidel:
OK na......more grease to her elbow engine

grin
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by Yeligray(m): 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
U WAN MAKE HEADLINE ABI?...SINCE YOU DON FINISH ABEG MAKE I SEE BETA THING...E DON TAY WEY I DRINK TEA OH BECUZ OF BREAD.
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by kennymoses2012(m): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
you are no more in market
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by Damfostopper(m): 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
who cares biitch

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by bigtt76(f): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
Dirty environment angry what does it take to get peeps to help clear the frontage sad

PDimokoKORKUS:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/dont-sex-will-remain-bolaji-ogunmola/
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" by southernbelle(f): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
Obagoblog:
Gawd... Epitome of Ugliness...

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hay God!
which one is epitome of ugliness again eh?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bassey & Debie-Rise's 'Joy & Pain' Cover Photo Got Fan's Talking / Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman / Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.