Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill (1744 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill by jerrywill(m): 8:25am On Sep 24, 2016
[b]

'You will be like a shadow. They're going to see you, but they won't know who you are. You're going to follow them and carry out the instructions I give you. You'll begin by providing me with a detailed dossier on the woman. I want to know everything there is to know about her, no matter how trivial it might seem to you. Someone over in London has already been to work, the results are there, in that file. It's pretty straightforward, but I want more. The woman and three others will be flying out of London at the end of the week. You're going to leave New York tomorrow and be at the woman's destination when she gets there. The arrangements are made, you can collect your ticket at the airport.'

Randy Theakston's sharp grey eyes remained on the man who had spoken, even though he had stopped. He was a small man with a large face and a gaze that was as impenetrable as the bodyguard that flanked him. The millionaire philanthropist as Theo Straussen liked to be known, had made use of her investigator's services several times in the past. The only difference now was that her assignment as taking her beyond the shores of the United States.

Randy was excited by the prospect, though nothing in her demeanour showed that. She was well schooled in the art of taciturnity, a most for someone in her profession. Her hair was grey, like her eyes, her middle-aged face blended easily in acrowd and her manner was as unimposing as her height. The only feature about Randy Theakston that might possibly get her noticed was the expensive cut of her otherwise unremarkable pants suit.

'where is the woman heading?' she asked when Straussen showed no inclination to continue.

Straussen's lichen-green eyes narrowed,giving Randy the impression he was laughing. 'some place in Africa,' he answered. 'the details will be with your ticket.' he took a fat Cuban cigar from the corner of his mouth and rested it on the ashtray in front of him. 'Oliver Maguire's movement over the next couple of weeks are taken care of,' he said. 'Right now he's here in New York, So you don't need to concern yourself there. Besides, I know all there is to know about Maguire. What I need is the low down on her.'

Randy nodded, then, as though asking how much luggage she should take, she said, 'will I need to carry a gun?'

Straussen's full-lipped mouth curved in a grandfatherly smile. 'it shouldn't be be necessary,' he answered, 'but we'll see you have one anyway.'

'ok,' Randy said, putting down her pencil. 'then there remains only one question - the woman's name.'

Straussen picked up his cigar and waited for one of his henchmen to strike a match, 'her name' he said, 'is Edwardes. Rhiannon Edwardes. She's a journalist,' he went on, palming away a cloud of smoke, 'so don't get too close, 'cos the last thing we want is her getting wind of the fact she's being watched. Just observe and report back is all you do for now. Any more than I will let you know.'

Everyting in Rhiannon's life is PERFECT. Her carrier is on the top and Oliver, the great love of her life, has just asked her to MARRY him. The future couldn't look BETTER.

but their married BLISS soon starts to evaporate when Oliver's POWER-CRAZED decided that Rhiannon is an unsuitable wife. And when American billionaire Max Romanov, engage to SUPERMODEL Galina Casimir, turns his CHARM on her, Rhiannon is overcome by the INTENSITY of her feelings for this ENIGMATIC man who proves to be a CHALLANGE too hard to resist.

As the web of PASSION becomes more and more tangled, Rhiannon is drawn over closer to a CLIMAX of madness and terror that thretens to destroy a LOVE that consumes like WILDFIRE.

[/b]

.......to be continued

........be right back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill by CUM4WHAT(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2016
Wud cme bak to read
Re: RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill by jerrywill(m): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2016
....continued

.....welcome back

[b]
........ CHAPTER ONER........

'this is sensational,' Lizzy murmured.

Her eyes were shining in a way they hadn't for some time now, her hands were resting on the side of the jeep, while her short, curly blonde hair danced in the breeze. 'it's even better thatn imagined,' she said. 'I mean, I don't think I've ever been anywhere that's made me feel quite so....' she was shaking her head, searching for the right words, until her dark-blue eyes began to sparkle and lifting the brim of Rhiannon's safari hat, she whispered an outrageous account of how she was feeling through the mane of Rhiannon's fiery red hair. As they laughed, the open-topped landrover bounced over a jagged hole in the track, bumping their heads together.

Still laughing, Rhiannon straightened her hat and using the back of the seat in front to prop up her feet, she turned to survey the endless tangle of Africa bush, while thinking of how she too, now Lizzy came to mention it, was experiencing some particularly echilarating surges of sexual ababdonment. There was a very definite potency to the premitiveness tof their surroundings, an hypnotic perfume to the wild aniseed and dry earth that carried the air. The setting sun inflamed the honeyed shades of the distant horiozon, turning the forest of spiked, skeletal branches balck against the sky; the primeval call of the wild as like an erotic chant on the senses.

'you sure it's not the proximity to old Androcles there that's getting to you?' Rhiannon whispered, nodding towards Andy Morrison the chief-ranger and joint owner of Perlatonga Game Reserve whose land they were currently exploring.

'who?' Lizzy blinked ingenuosly, then smiled warmly to herself as she recalled the unmistakable throb of passion in Andy's voice when he had spoken about the lions earlier. As if he wasn't gorgeous enough with his ranger's sun-bronzed body, his sun-bleached hair and those positively indecent blue eyes! But when one added to that the seriousness he attached to his work, his deep and genuine love of the animals and the intense emotion that darkens his eyes and tensed his body when he spoke of them, he was, at least as far as Lizzy was concerned, the enbodiment of every wicked fantasy she'd ever had - and soon she was just getting acquainted with.

Lizzy's eyes slid over to Rhiannon's and the two of them grinned as, tossing her glorious hair back over her shoulder, Rhiannon gave a sigh of utter contentment.

'Zebra crossing,' Hugh quipped from the raised seat behind tehm as a Zebra sprang out of the bushes and dashed across the path.

Everyone groaned with laughter as Andy slowed the jeep so they could try capturing the swiftly disappearing animal with their expensive cameras before it was obliterated completely by the prickly dry foliage and dwindling light.

'so come on then, Andy,' Hugh challenged swinging the video camera down from his shoulder to rest it on the seat between Jack, the sound guy, and himself, 'you can tell us. Are they white with black stripes or black with white striped?'

Andy grinned. 'you got me there, mate,' he answered, easing the jeep forward again.

'are you managing to get much?' Rhiannon asked, holding her hat in place as she turned to where Hugh was once again shouldering the video camera and training the lens on just about anything that moved. 'surely it's too bumpy to get anything worthwhile.'

'Cinema verite.' Hugh grinned through his dense, silver-streaked beard.

Twisting round further so she could see Jack, Rhiannon winked, then turned quickly back as Andy brought the jeep to a standstill again. Elmore, the tracker, had got down from his seat on the bonnet and was standing in front of the vehicle, listening, sniffing the air and squinting through the twilight. He disappeared for a few minutes, leaving everyone waiting silently in the jeep, until returning fron the thickening shadows he muttered something to Andy, then loped around to the back of the vehicle and sprang up behind Hugh and Jack.

'look like we got ourselves a couple of lionesses,' Andy explained, his Australian accent as mischievous and - at least to Lizzy's mind - as sensuous as his cobalt-blue eyes. 'so, you recall what I told you when we started out?' he went on. ' No standing up, no sudden movements or noises and for God's sake don't even think about getting out of the landie. They might look like great big cuddly old pussy-cats to you, but to them you look like tonight's barbie.'

Melanie, the teenage-spotted man-eater, as Lizzy had dubbed her, was sitting beside Andy on the front seat, laughed a touch too loudly at Andy's attempt at humour, causing Rhiannon to smother a laugh of her own as Lizzy glared at the girl. Looks like an interesting night ahead, Rhiannon was remaking wryly to herself.

'Do you give the animals names?' Melanie asked as Andy put the jeep back into gear.

[/b]

........to be continued

........ Be right back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill by PamelB(f): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2016
jerrywill:
Where are the peeps that make things happen??

Smartestpopqueen
princeofprince
dexpendable
fiyah
bibijay123
ozila
cherrybrown
ritababe
olanshile2016
kester113
pamelB
bellovers
jomagibs
audrey timms
babsopey
bittterleafsoup
bukkydan
miraxzeebility

I salute you all
present sir
Re: RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill by bibijay123(f): 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
jerrywill:

Smartestpopqueen
princeofprince
dexpendable
fiyah
bibijay123
ozila
cherrybrown
ritababe
olanshile2016
kester113
pamelB
bellovers
jomagibs
audrey timms
babsopey
bittterleafsoup
bukkydan
miraxzeebility

I salute you all

I am present sir!

1 Like

Re: RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill by kester113(m): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
jerrywill:

Smartestpopqueen
princeofprince
dexpendable
fiyah
bibijay123
ozila
cherrybrown
ritababe
olanshile2016
kester113
pamelB
bellovers
jomagibs
audrey timms
babsopey
bittterleafsoup
bukkydan
miraxzeebility

I salute you all
Am Present Sir ! Hmmm Something To Chew Don Come
Re: RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill by cherrybrown(f): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
Present
Re: RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill by olanshile2016(m): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2016
jerrywill:

Smartestpopqueen
princeofprince
dexpendable
fiyah
bibijay123
ozila
cherrybrown
ritababe
olanshile2016
kester113
pamelB
bellovers
jomagibs
audrey timms
babsopey
bittterleafsoup
bukkydan
miraxzeebility

I salute you all

I'm here sir,we are good to go
Re: RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill by jerrywill(m): 7:14am On Sep 26, 2016

sorry guys for my not updating....it's not my falt.... I was actually banned for the rest of yesterday for reasons best known to **** so I will give you something to feed your eyes later in the day....

Thanks for ****

Re: RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill by jerrywill(m): 8:14am On Sep 26, 2016
........continued

.........welcome back

[b]
'do you give the animals names?' Melanie asked as Andy put the jeep back to gear.

'Officially no,' Andy answered. 'We'll go in quietly,' he continued, inching slowly forward. 'If it's the beauties I think it is then you folks could be in for something of a treat.'

'Aren't you going to cock your rifle, Andy?' Melanie asked, managing to deep-throat the last few words as she leaned forward to where the Bruno 375 was clamped across the base of the lowered windscreen. As her fingers performed a blatant caress of the barrel, Andy allowered his eyes linger a moment on the small, cone-shaped breast beneath the clinging nylon of het polo-neck. Behind them Lizzy bristled and turned to Rhiannon, who was already grinning.

'I'm going to fucking kill her,' Lizzy murmured. 'No, I mean it,' she said when Rhiannon started to laugh. 'I've had just about all A can take of that tramp with her teapot tits and sebaceous gland disorder...'

'sssh, she'll hear you,' Rhiannon warned, her brown eyes dancing.

'I couldn't give a flying Bleep what she can hear,' Lizzy grumbled, grudgingly keeping her voice low, while turning to gaze at the shrubs and trees as the landrover moved from the track and began to plough ateadily through the orange light of the bush.

Fifty or so metres in, after a muted exchange with Elmore, Andy slowed to a halt and peered through the almost inpenetrable density of thorny acacias and mopane trees. 'There she is,' he murmured, pointing straight ahead.

Five pairs of intense, eager eyes followed the direction of his arm, straining to see through the knotted limbs of the bushveld.

'Oh my God,' Rhiannon breathed, lowering her feet to the floor as she caught the movement of a huge sandy-coloured beast where it lay panting in the long grass some ten or twelve feet away.

'Can you see it?' Lizzy whispered excitedly. 'Where? Where is she?'

'Right through there,' Rhiannon answered, pointing.

'There,' Hugh repeated, taking Lizzy's head between his hands and facing her in the right direction. 'Do you see her?'

[/b]

.......to be continued

.......be right back
Re: RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill by Obinnau(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2016
unbanned
Re: RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill by ozila(m): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2016
following
Re: RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill by bellovers(m): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
olanshile2016:

I'm here sir,we are good to go
present sir
Re: RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill by jerrywill(m): 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
..........continued

..........welcome back

[b]
'Do you see her?'

'Holy Mary, mother of God,' Lizzy chanted in dis-belief. 'That is a lion.'

'Lioness,' Melanie corrected her, keeping her eyes straight ahead and a trembling hand on Andy's muscular forearm.

'Didn't you say there were two?' Rhiannon asked softly, after smothering a laugh at the way Lizzy's hand made a chopping motion hehind Melanie'z neck.

'Reckon there're more than that,' Andy responded, starting up the engine and reversing back a little. 'We're going to circle around to the other side; should be able to get a better view from there.'

Rhiannon glanced back over her shoulder to check that Hugh had the camera running, then signalled to Jack to put a mike on Lizzy to record her reactions.

A few minutes later they were in the clearing, watching in total thrall as a dozen or more lion cubs of varying size and age frolicked and tumbled in the grass under the watchful eyes of five magnificent, though rather sleepy - looking, Lionesses. It was hard to get a grip on the reality of being so closed - close enough to hear their laboured breath and smell the sour stench of their bodies.

Rhiannon and Lizzy laughed softly as a lioness batted on of her annoying offspring with a gaint paw, somersaulting him back into the midst of his siblings, where he picked himself up, shook himself down, then bounced back into the attack on his mother.

'It's the Perlatonga Pride,' Andy told them, his voice husky with emotion.

'Where's the male?' Lizzy asked.

'There are three males,' he answered. 'They won't be far away. Probably sleeping off their banquet. Look.' he pointed away to the left where the twisted bones of a stripped, bloodied carcass were just visble in the fading light. 'see the horns?' he said. 'It would have taken all five of these girls to bring that old buffalo down. There are more borns over there, seems like they've had themselves a regular feast.'

'Is it true that lionesses do the hunting?' Lizzy wondered.

[/b]

.........to be continued

........be right back
Re: RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill by jerrywill(m): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2016

sorry for not updating....it was as a result of me being banned again...

I hope not to be banned again...

Flex the latest post I made(that is if it's still there).

Thanks for following....and do well to like and comment so that I'll know I have people reading my story....

Re: RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill by jerrywill(m): 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
tgold1 come with ur pals and keep me company please

1 Like

Re: RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill by Tgold1(m): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
jerrywill:
tgold1 come with ur pals and keep me company please

PreSent sir!!!!

The Only Formidable Team on Nairaland is Here........

TEAM HERO

Royh
TheBlessedMAN
AOB1
Fiyah
SmartestPopQueen
Xamilola
Fikfaknuel
Princedami
MrLEmuel.... And others Come And grace this Tori ooooooo.........

Make I go read Sha!!!!
Re: RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill by Tgold1(m): 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nice story, but bro WoRk on your MiS-spellings!!!!
Try to review your Write ups
Re: RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill by jerrywill(m): 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
......continued

........welcome back to your story.

Dedicated to tean hero crew...

[b]
'Is it true that the lionesses do the hunting?' Lizzy wondered.

'For the pride, yes,' Andy replied. 'If the males aren't part of a pride, they hunt for themselves. Look up.'

everyone tilted their heads towards the crimson sky.

'Vultures,' Rhiannon murmured.

Melanie shivered and wriggled in closer to Andy, dropping her jead to his thigh.

Andy either didn't, or pretended not to notice as he turned to watch Hugh train his lens on the speckled heavens, capturing the ominous circling of tha Avine predators.

'uh, oh, seems like we're on the move,' Lizzy murmured as first one, then two more lionesses rose slowly to their feet.

As Andy turned, a smile of almost paternal indulgence curved his lipss. 'Think you'll find they're telling us that the show's over,' he said. 'The girls are tired, they're going to find some where a bit more private to rest up.'

as the lionesses ambled away into the sanctuary of the darkening bush the cubs trotted along after them, getting under their feet and pouncing on each other as they rolled in the dust. It was hard to believe that this playful little creatures would one day become the most dominant and ferocious beast of the wild.

It was a while after the last one had disappeared into the shadows before Andy restarted the landrover. As he did so Elmore spoke to him from the back and turning to look in the direction Elmore was pointing Andy started to laugh.

'Come on little fellow,' he said, as a bewildered, bleary-eyed little cub spilled out into the clearing. 'You're going to get left behind.'

'Oh God, he's so cute!' Lizzy laughed as the club cocked his head inquisitively in there direction.

[/b]

.......to be continued.

.......be right back.

2 Likes

Re: RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill by Tgold1(m): 12:59am On Sep 28, 2016
Thanks for the Dedication...... We dey with you oooo

1 Like

Re: RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill by jerrywill(m): 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
..........continued

..........welcome back to your story.

[b]
'How old would he be?'

'Around twelve weeks,' Andy answered.

'Oh, he's coming over,' Melanie squealed, making a dive accross Andy's lap to hold her hands out to the cub.

Tipping her swiftly back into her seat, Andy turned to check that none of the others had been tempted to do the same.

'surely a little thing like that won't do me any harm,' Melanie pouted.

'Probably not,' Andy conceded. 'But what do you reckon to his mother?'

'She's not here, is she?'

'just sit tight,' he told her. 'And nobody move.'

they didn't have long to wait before the lioness returned in search of her cub, who was by now trying to jump up to the landrover. As she stalked imperiously towards them, Rhiannon saw Andy's body tense, though in the soft evening light his face showed none of the unease she could feel thudding in her own heart.

'Hello old girl,' he murmured softly. 'How are you doing now, mm?'

Rhiannon and the others watched, spellbound, as the lioness approached, her mean yellow eyes fixed on Andy's, the power emanating from the movement of her magnificent body seeming almost palpable in the dampening night air.

By the time she reached the jeep not a soul inside it was breathing. Her eyes were still on Andy. She was so close now he could feel her odorous breathe warming his face. Her jaws were parted, the deadly incisors gleaming yellow and stained with blood.

It seems like an eternity that she stood there, gazing into Andy's eyes, her tail twitching randomly over her back, her mighty chest heaving as she panted.

'is She going to attack?' Melanie wailed.

Rhiannon and Lizzy tensed. Jack swore under his breathe. Hugh kept the camera running, praying he wasn't about to record a sight he never wanted to see.

'No, she's not going to attack, are you, mate?' Andy said soothingly. Rhiannon half-expected him to reach and stroke the lioness's neck, but so far he hadn't made a single move, not even for the gun.

Then a deep, gutteral sound rumbled softly in the lioness's throat as her golden eyes narrowed and she sank slowly back on her haunches.

Rhiannon felt Lizzy's fingers burying into her bag.

Melanie whimpered and recoiled deep into the far corner of the seat [/b]

.......to be continued

........be right back.

#facing a lioness...hmm

2 Likes

Re: RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill by Missmossy(f): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Lioness...truly fictional. Keep it coming, intriguing piece.
Re: RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill by jerrywill(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
Tgold1:
Nice story, but bro WoRk on your MiS-spellings!!!!

Try to review your Write ups

noted...thanks for the observation

1 Like

Re: RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill by jerrywill(m): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hhhhuuummmm......

Thanks for commenting anyways...

Missmossy:
Lioness...truly fictional. Keep it coming, intriguing piece.
Re: RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill by bibijay123(f): 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ride on jerry! Olashinle thanks for the mention cheesy

1 Like

Re: RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill by jerrywill(m): 7:48am On Sep 29, 2016
You are very welcome...

Have a seat...drink is coming..

bibijay123:
Ride on jerry! Olashinle thanks for the mention cheesy
Re: RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill by fikfaknuel(f): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
I don show like show-yinka
Re: RHIANNON---WILDFIRE By Jerrywill by Tgold1(m): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
fikfaknuel:
I don show like show-yinka
WeLcome o, comma sit besIde me!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thirty Days To 30 - Prologue / Bloggers! Showcase Your Latest Blog Posts And Get More Comments / Sweet Sixteen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.