Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Loya Milk Has The Most Calcium In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Loya Milk Has The Most Calcium In Nigeria (4439 Views)

American Dad Shows How He Deceived His Daughter 2drink Her Milk Whilebabysitting / 34 Years Old Serial Rapist Lures Primary 6 Pupil With Custard And Milk In Lagos / Registration Begins For Olympic Milk 5-a-side Football Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loya Milk Has The Most Calcium In Nigeria by Nerdychic: 8:27am On Sep 24, 2016
I was talking to my friend recently about milk brands in Nigeria and she mentioned that she only uses Loya milk because of her children. Apparently, Loya has more calcium than any other milk in Nigeria, that it has 50% more calcium.

Please guys, I have growing kids too and I know Calcium is quite important for them. Please does anyone know how true this is?
Re: Loya Milk Has The Most Calcium In Nigeria by holuwatobhy(m): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2016
Yimu
Re: Loya Milk Has The Most Calcium In Nigeria by odutolu1(m): 8:00am On Jan 02, 2020
Very true. 2-year-old at the time, my daughter was diagnosed of rickets. Scans showed she was deficient in calcium and some vitamins. One of her legs bowed and the other kayed. We gave her cereals and Peak 123 for almost a year. Nothing changed. We got back to her hospital and the doctor asked we change her milk to Loya. You should see the way the doc was emphasizing it. Shouting at the top of his voice: "give her Loya milk".

Just three weeks after, her legs are taking the right shape. It was until recently I realized it has the largest percentage of calcium among milk brands in Nigeria. No coincidence at all. Recommending the milk brand for people who need calcium

(1) (Reply)

Landlord Apprehended With Severed Head & Hands Of Woman In Lagos. Graphic Pics / Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? / Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.