Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Programmers Help! CERBER3 Virus! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmers Help! CERBER3 Virus! (979 Views)

Please Web Programmers Help Me On This / Programmers Help! CERBER3 Virus! / Pls Programmers Help With Similarities Of Pseudocode & Algorithm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Programmers Help! CERBER3 Virus! by jayplect(m): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2016
Please help resolve this programmers in d house.
One virus infected my pc two days ago and rendered all my documents unaccessible. Its called cerber3. I believe it was from one mail i got from a foreign country. I have searched for solutions to decrypt but all was futile. I did system restore but no success. The closest i ever came was with a ransomware app but its passworded and i was required to fill an online survey but unfortunately the survey is not available to this region .. Pls house help me for solution as the thought of losing all my documents sends shivers into my spine.
Re: Programmers Help! CERBER3 Virus! by FincoApps(m): 10:48am On Sep 24, 2016
jayplect:
Please help resolve this programmers in d house.
One virus infected my pc two days ago and rendered all my documents unaccessible. Its called cerber3. I believe it was from one mail i got from a foreign country. I have searched for solutions to decrypt but all was futile. I did system restore but no success. The closest i ever came was with a ransomware app but its passworded and i was required to fill an online survey but unfortunately the survey is not available to this region .. Pls house help me for solution as the thought of losing all my documents sends shivers into my spine.

Sounds like a ransomware. I get at least 3 - 5 of those emails daily.....

I read about it and it's a ransomware that encrypts files using AES-256 encryption.... Meaning it's almost impossible and not feasible to crack it..... You would need to pay them to recover your files or simply recover them from a backup after cleaning the computer

(1) (Reply)

Hybrid Application Using Ionic And Angulas Js Problem. / Need A Programmer Intrested In Creating A Startup / A Comrephensive Accounting Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.