Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Prayer Without Words - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Without Words (534 Views)

Prayer Without Action Is Powerless / Prayer Without Work Vs Work Without Prayer / Prayer Without Obedience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Without Words by sinequanon: 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
"Do you pray?" I was asked by someone who knows that I am not religious.

In an attempt to avoid reference to a particular god, she continued, "do you not ask for HELP from The Source?"

I did not have to think long to answer her question.

I am energy -- Spiritual energy. It is by action that I communicate, and by will that I act.

It is by sense that I observe, and by will that I sense.

It is not by words that I pray.

Help is not withheld by a Source. Inspiration is ever present. It is not invoked by words, but by the will and by the action.

It is by exchange of wilful acts that we are inspired.

Your will and your behaviour is prayer without words.

Life, itself, is a prayer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Humility And Obedience Brings Favor / Why Women Are More Religious Than Men / I Saw This Various Endtime Churches Adverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.