Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

5 Tips On How To Protect Your Wprdpress Blog From Hackers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Tips On How To Protect Your Wprdpress Blog From Hackers (368 Views)

5 Things To Do To Secure Your Facebook Account From Hackers / The best way to protect your family and property in case of fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips On How To Protect Your Wprdpress Blog From Hackers by jerrynosah(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
One of the things you enjoy when you’re blogging on the Google owned Blogger platform is security. With a strong password, 2-step authentication enabled and your blog email undisclosed, you definitely have a high degree of security. I wasn’t so security conscious while on blogger but things changed the moment I moved to WordPress. WordPress is quite cool with all the features Blogger lacks, but it also comes with lots of security issues that may make you lose your blog if overlooked.
I’m not saying that taking these measures completely protects your blog from getting hacked 100%, it only reduces the risk of someone taking advantage of the vulnerabilities.
The tips below are recommended for any WordPress user who isn’t yet aware of the risks:
1. Use a very strong password & never disclose it

2. Never use ADMIN as your default username
3. Always update your WordPress software
4. Install security plugins
5. Backup your database

visit
http://www.rolemodelnewzites..com.ng

Re: 5 Tips On How To Protect Your Wprdpress Blog From Hackers by DaveH2i(m): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
thanks for the tips

(1) (Reply)

What If You Didn’t Have To Work For Money? / Hurray!!!!face Of Klannyblog Photo Contest Is Here!!! Would You Want These?? / 3 Days Each Of Epic Career Changer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.