Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Please Help ! Help!! Help!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help ! Help!! Help!!! (1138 Views)

Help Help Help / Help Help / VCE Designers 2.2.3 Help Help Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help ! Help!! Help!!! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
Computer geeks please help me angry
I av been tailing this guy , to gain access to his system at work, I actually made way today, I got into his system with 1 password, and got to connect his modem with the same password which happened to be his name after a lot of tries.
I didn't even check the username for the modem since it was stored and required only the password to connect the visafone modem
. After using the modem for a while, and was surfing the net, I ddnt knw Wt I did after disconnecting the modem severally when not in use, I come back to continue and connect with just d password alone. But I must av forced clicked sth that now made it ask for username.
Poor me, I ddnt even memorise the username all the while since it was saved and I was too eager to use the system.

Pls what do u think the username can be, it's a visafone modem and I know the password angry
Re: Please Help ! Help!! Help!!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
You must be a serious joker. . . .
Re: Please Help ! Help!! Help!!! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
dhtml18:
You must be a serious joker. . . .
Pls, am not, am serious, I rili need help on this
Re: Please Help ! Help!! Help!!! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
In this country, what you are trying to do can get you behind bars, and anyone that contributes to this is liable as well.
Re: Please Help ! Help!! Help!!! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
dhtml18:
In this country, what you are trying to do can get you behind bars, and anyone that contributes to this is liable as well.
Forget that thing, na my paddy, him just dey stingy to release him modem for me, even if he later knows, it won't be a problem but av got stuffs to do online atm
Re: Please Help ! Help!! Help!!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
Do a google search, you will likely find your answer. I doubt if anyone on this forum will help you.
Re: Please Help ! Help!! Help!!! by FincoApps(m): 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
romeorails:
Computer geeks please help me angry
I av been tailing this guy , to gain access to his system at work, I actually made way today, I got into his system with 1 password, and got to connect his modem with the same password which happened to be his name after a lot of tries.
I didn't even check the username for the modem since it was stored and required only the password to connect the visafone modem
. After using the modem for a while, and was surfing the net, I ddnt knw Wt I did after disconnecting the modem severally when not in use, I come back to continue and connect with just d password alone. But I must av forced clicked sth that now made it ask for username.
Poor me, I ddnt even memorise the username all the while since it was saved and I was too eager to use the system.

Pls what do u think the username can be, it's a visafone modem and I know the password angry

I think it used to be the phone number of the modem
Re: Please Help ! Help!! Help!!! by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 25, 2016
FincoApps:

I think it used to be the phone number of the modem
Wow, u r damn right cos I remembered it was a phone number, but how can I get it is d prob
Re: Please Help ! Help!! Help!!! by FincoApps(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2016
romeorails:

Wow, u r damn right cos I remembered it was a phone number, but how can I get it is d prob

I'ts difficult to tell because t depends on the modem.... Try checking:

The back of the hardware
The sim card (If it has)
You should also see it in settings
Check the inbox... (I remember that time, to subscribe you'll need to send a text with the modem number)
Or finally, you can try calling your phone
Re: Please Help ! Help!! Help!!! by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 25, 2016
ok , tnx
FincoApps:

I'ts difficult to tell because t depends on the modem.... Try checking:

The back of the hardware
The sim card (If it has)
You should also see it in settings
Check the inbox... (I remember that time, to subscribe you'll need to send a text with the modem number)
Or finally, you can try calling your phone
Re: Please Help ! Help!! Help!!! by FincoApps(m): 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
romeorails:
ok , tnx

You welcome smiley

(1) (Reply)

Unity3d User Group In Nigeria / Build A Compelling And Effective Application With PHP / I Need An Android Developer In Benin Or Okada (payment Involved)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.