Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) (45016 Views)

Chinwendu Unachukwu: Davido Gifts A Fan N1 Million In AZA Contest (Photo) / Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker / Billionaire Son Majidmaddest In Hot Romance With A Strange Lady:Leaked Photos+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by lekxaid007(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
look carefully at those picture........ it happened ILORIN not LAGOS.......
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by TheMascot(m): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
kidman96:

Instead of you to pray for God to bless you so you can give out 100k
Guy how far u na.. Na him first nairaland post be this.
Take it easy on him..

To the Bros..

Welcome to nairaland
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by yommen: 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=kidman96 post=49660191]Where are the stupid tribalistic bigoted name checkers Only quick to echoe the wrongs of others. His name is "Uche". Let it sink in.

I aint an Igbo boy. I am Bini. [/quot

Mchew!!!
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4276961_img20160924wa0010_jpeg7efcd30820acbea72bd6d48e491142e2

A young Nigerian artist Kelvin Uche a.K.a Majidmaddest awarded a street hawker in Lagos yesterday.

According to this report, On his arrival yesterday, he, the billionaire son, gave a street hawker an envelop, after listening to his story. The guy is working to pay his final year exam fee.

He gave the street hawker 100k, in order to take him out of the street. When he was asked why he choose to stop and gave the guy an evelop, he said, nothing
about that, and he promised the guy a job and gave him his card.

That occured yesterday on his arrival. The street hawker shared these photos online To show his gratitude and appreciation to the billionaire son, who decided to help him during his hard time.

This is wonderful! see pics below

http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/photos-young-nigerian-artist-awarded.html?m=0

please let's appreciate this guy.
Can this kind of thing happen to me??
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
kidman96:

See your lives? Blood suckers.

why am i quoted ?
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by Chukazu: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
...and he asked someone to snap them together?
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by moshino(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
nurez305:
The guy want turn to celebrity by fire by force... who get his phone number biko make I also try my luck

Are you disabled?
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by ionsman: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
calliope:
There are still Good people out dar who show kindness outta sheer meekness... Xo shove ur hate somewhere deserving.inbtw Kindness is SEXYsmiley

Some of you type like IDIOTS.. The moment you have a contrary view, you become a hater. Sorry for you.
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
I want to give to somebody like this one day too.
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by ebuclassic18(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
solacesolutions:
Does 100k get anyone off the street ? Really i want to know how much it takes to live off the street

100k cnt get anyone out of the street,but if we ave juz 9 more of this kind of guy given out the same amount to this same guy then the young man is out of the street already
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
giles14:
nwaafor igbo more feathers to ur cap,in spite of d hate toward d Igbo nothing will stop us from doing good
nasoo
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
reminiscing:
Can this kind of thing happen to me??
yea sure
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by leospruce(m): 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
ayoolanr:
While this is a good gesture on the young man's part, it just feels weird to me when people lend others a helping hand and then broadcast it themselves!!! Something is fundamentally wrong!!! When you perform a charitable act, you should NOT broadcast it to the world!!!! Aside from that KUDOS to this dude for been his brother's keeper!!!
guy read thru he didn't broad cast it. Rather the person. He helped made it known to the public out of appreciation
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by faitheverest(f): 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
recievesense:

So that you show him cleavage or kidnap him?

Just kidding

Nna any which way that is possible joor.. Funny you!

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by recievesense: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
faitheverest:

Nna any which way that is possible joor.. Funny you!

Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
Toluwani113:
[size=20]Tomorrow Is My First Job Interview Ever, Please Give Me Expert Tips[/size]

Prior to becoming self employed, I attended quite a number of interviews and one of the most frequent questions was: "tell me about yourself"

This question is not as simple as it sounds... It's indeed a trick question. Some applicants let off a vortex of personal life answers but that's not what your interviewer wants to hear.

Instead tell him briefly about your education, your work experience, your professional interests and why you have applied for the position.

If you have no work experience, tell him about your educational background and career expectations.

Be confident, don't be too honest especially about your flaws. Some interviewers will give you a fake sense of comradeship and then make you disclose that you can drink a crate of beer in under two hours.

Best of luck!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by faitheverest(f): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2016

Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by ziga: 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
What happened to giving in humility

Everything has to be publicized so that Nigerians (who are already looking for somebody/something to worship) can worship them.

SMH!!!
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by Originalsly: 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
ayoolanr:
While this is a good gesture on the young man's part, it just feels weird to me when people lend others a helping hand and then broadcast it themselves!!! Something is fundamentally wrong!!! When you perform a charitable act, you should NOT broadcast it to the world!!!! Aside from that KUDOS to this dude for been his brother's keeper!!!
This is different. He never broadcast it.... the receiver did. In fact..the guy never even made a comment when asked why he did. He did what he did and kept it moving...unlike soooo many others.
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by Mariokenny(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nice gesture if the motive is right.
But to me all that glitters are not gold
He might have been summoned to go get a very bright star
Unfortunately, who no go no go know.
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by aycapri(m): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
God bless Majid...
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by nnanna69(m): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
LOL. If Him Enter Once Chance , Him Done Enter Am Be That.

GdexFolami:
Abeg use the money carry 5 odds for nairabet and buy iphone7.
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by Jidibia(m): 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
solacesolutions:
Does 100k get anyone off the street ? Really i want to know how much it takes to live off the street
Didn't you read where he promised him a job?
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by Paschal55(m): 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
No. 15 Okpara Avenue NCAN office nearNSIK motor Park ,,,, that's how they do, they too generous
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by Ejimaa: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
One thing is to have,another is the grace to give....God I pray for that heart and grace to give....God bless you dear Uche
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
God pick my call now, I have being calling since ehn . just pick and hear me out "on my knees"
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by magstan: 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
To majid, pls keep it up and dnt b mislead by some bad belly people
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
crazygod:
Is it just me or does this looks like a publicity stunt by the unknown artist? undecided
No it isn't just you! Here in Sambisa we don't know him too undecided

Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
WriteBoy:

Prior to becoming self employed, I attended quite a number of interviews and one of the most frequent questions was: "tell me about yourself"

This question is not as simple as it sounds... It's indeed a trick question. Some applicants let off a vortex of personal life answers but that's not what your interviewer wants to hear.

Instead tell him briefly about your education, your work experience, your professional interests and why you have applied for the position.

If you have no work experience, tell him about your educational background and career expectations.

Be confident, don't be too honest especially about your flaws. Some interviewers will give you a fake sense of comradeship and then make you disclose that yo[b]u can drink a crate of beer in under two hours.

[/b]
Best of luck!
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by Ruggedman1155: 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
1990news:
Baba God, pick up my call nah. Let me meet such nice people. God bless you sir. My first comment on Nairaland.
God pls remember me o

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=Trina0936 post=49672112][/quote]

No!! It was only an example of how badly I goofed. I don't touch alcohol but am also not a saint
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
WriteBoy:

No!! It was only an example of how badly I goofed. I don't touch alcohol but am also not a saint
Lol. So na you e happen to? Chai! You funny sha grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 / Don Jazzy's New Look (Photoshopped) / Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.