Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC (53760 Views)

CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper / Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States / The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by foxychev(m): 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
With the new CAC online registration portal:
It is possible to get the result of a name search/reservation the same day (this was always 4 days)
Stamp duties is done with the click of the mouse in a matter of minutes (this was a 4 day affair)
When a final upload and submission of your documents are done, it is also possible to get your RC number the same day and get your certificate within 2 days (this used to take 10 working days before now)

This indicates almost 3 weeks reduction in the time needed to register a company!
Don't forget I'm here to readily share information with you and assist you concerning your company registration
Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by nneomac89: 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
Please what's the current price for Biz Registration?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by foxychev(m): 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
nneomac89:

Business name should be complete with a budget of less than 20k.
For limited company budget about 70k (you need a professional for this)
Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by foxychev(m): 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
This is useful information for anybody
Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by DeConsultant: 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, why not registered your companies, business names, limited liability companies, NGOs, church, club, foundation with a CAC certified CAC accredited agent, with full access to CAC online portal. We are also professionals in registering FIRS TIN, VAT, SCUML, Company seal and all other government related registration.

With just N70K for a private limited company (One million share capital), N25K for a business name while NGOs (Church, Club, Foundation) is N120K.
Duration: 5 working days.

Seeing is believing!!! Contact us via call or whatsapp on 08107804290 today.
Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by biz4u(m): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
nneomac89:

You can register your business name (without a lawyer or agent) with just ten thousand, seven hundred and fifty naira (N10 750) and get your certificate in less than 3 weeks.

Read the full tutorials on how to do that here http://www.yemakblog.com/2017/08/register-business-name-with-cac-nigeria.html
Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by DeConsultant: 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hi Nairalanders, this are some of the ongoing company registrations commenced this week. Why not register with a CAC certified accredited agent. We also assist clients & company promoters with FIRS TIN Application, SCUML, Trademark, Patent, Special Designs, Copyright etc.

For Business Name: 25K for 4 working days.
Limited Companies (One million share capital): 75K for 5 working days.
NGOs (Church, Club, Foundation etc): 120K (30 days, inclusive of mandatory 28 days for public notice).

NB: Remember we offer free corporate consultancy for all clients. Contact us via call or WhatsApp us on 08107804290.

Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by gidimasters(m): 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
DeConsultant, foxychev

Goodday, for the registration of business name, can I use my NIMC SLIP or Birth certificate?

I have the availability code already but I can't proceed with the registration cos I'm not sure if the above ID are allowed?
Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by foxychev(m): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
gidimasters:
DeConsultant, foxychev

Goodday, for the registration of business name, can I use my NIMC SLIP or Birth certificate?

I have the availability code already but I can't proceed with the registration cos I'm not sure if the above ID are allowed?

Use NIMC Slip.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by foxychev(m): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
Accepted Identification documents for company registration: International Passport Drivers License National ID or NIMC slip Permanent Voters Card Birth Certificate or Age Declaration You also need 2 passport photos for a Business Name. Ask a question here if you encounter issues.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by DeConsultant: 3:49am On Sep 02, 2017
gidimasters:
DeConsultant, foxychev

Sorry this is coming late, for not a minor proprietor, a NIMC Slip which has the NIN stated on it will be appropriate, I meant the second slip that looks ticker and original. While for a minor (below 18yrs) proprietor/ partner, the birth certificate is better appropriate or an International passport if available. Thanks.
Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by DeConsultant: 3:50am On Sep 02, 2017
We will like to felicitate with all our clients, company promoters, workers on the celebration of this season. We wish all our Muslims brothers & sisters Barak de Sallah and Happy New Month. More love, joy, progress and blessings. 4rm Corporeg, your one-stop company registration center.
Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by DeConsultant: 3:53am On Sep 02, 2017
Why not register with a CAC certified accredited agent. We also assist clients & company promoters with FIRS TIN Application, SCUML, Trademark, Patent, Special Designs, Copyright etc.

Limited Companies (One million share capital): 70K for 5 working days.

NGOs (Church, Club, Foundation etc): 120K (30 days, inclusive of mandatory 28 days for public notice.

Contact us via call or WhatsApp us on 08107804290.

Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by foxychev(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
Okay. Let me differentiate between business name and limited company in plain terms.

Business name implies that you are doing business as yourself. You are not different from your business, it's all about you and your partners. People are interested in you as much as they are interested in your business. You get to have a bank account, stamp, letterhead, logo, etc. and clients have an assurance that you are real.

Limited company shows that you are a serious guy who wants the business to run even when you are out of town. It's not just about making some quick money, you want to have a long term commitment to building people, values, empires, with a clear vision. Clients have more respect for a limited company, you don't look cheap to them at all.

From the above you can determine what works for you.
Questions...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by SilverG33k(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
DeConsultant:
Why not register with a CAC certified accredited agent. We also assist clients & company promoters with FIRS TIN Application, SCUML, Trademark, Patent, Special Designs, Copyright etc.

Limited Companies (One million share capital): 70K for 5 working days.

NGOs (Church, Club, Foundation etc): 120K (30 days, inclusive of mandatory 28 days for public notice.

Contact us via call or WhatsApp us on 08107804290.

Hello, I just paid the sum of 10,000 naira for business name registration with the approved name Silvernett Technologies. On getting to my submission point today, I was told I should submit my school certificate which I wasn't told before, I am really heartbroken right now as I do not know what else to do. The problem is just that i'm an undergraduate studying computer science, year 3. The worst part is that its a five year course. I really need the certificate for my currency exchange business but due to the fact that I have no certificate, what else do I do so that my 10,000 naira won't be wasted
Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by foxychev(m): 11:49am On Oct 05, 2017
Know how much it costs to incorporate your business here...

https://www.nairaland.com/3918481/cost-registering-business-nigeria
Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by rose54321: 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
DeConsultant:

AFTER UPLOAD WHAT’S NEXT
1. The Commission will rely on the uploaded documents to treat your application. The certificate
will be generated by the Commission and all relevant documents will be certified.
2. You don’t have to come to the Commission to follow up on the status of your application, you
can check the status of your application on the portal. There is a column that reads ‘’STATUS’’
on your profile. This will show the state or status of the application, it will show ‘’NOT
SUBMITED, or SUBMITTED, or PENDING APPROVAL, or APPROVED depending on stage the
application is.
3. Also note that where the application is approved and certificate generated the Registration
number will be displayed on the column for ‘’REGISTRATION NUMBER’’.
4. When the status reads ‘’APPROVED’’ and Registration number displayed, then you can approach
the office where you had selected as the DROP OFF/PICK UP OFFICE or ‘’ORIGINATING OFFICE’’
with the original copy of the document that you had earlier printed and uploaded. You should
submit the originals in exchange for the certificate and CTC’s.

If you have any difficulty, information or inquiries to make as regards CAC online portal for business name registration, limited company registration and incorporated trustees, do well to contact us on 08107804290 via call and Whatapps.

Thanks so very much for the detailed explanantion. This might be a stupid question oh, but once the business name has been approved with Reg No. & all, how long will it take the pickup location to have the hard copy certificates. For instance if its approved today, can i pick it up today?
Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by DeConsultant: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
We will assist you with your company seal, FIRS TIN, and all that’s needed for corporate bank account at moderate cost. Contact a CAC accredited agent and Corporate Consultant today. For your Business Name: 25K, Private Company: 70K & NGO: 120K. Contact us via WhatsApps or call us on 08107804290. Thanks.
Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by foxychev(m): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
FYI. If you need to contact me directly, call or use the telegram messaging app
Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by foxychev(m): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
kingsleyabang:
REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS with CAC at ₦20,450 | Visit https://starterbag.com now!

{#} Ready in 5-14 business days.
{#} Delivery to any location in Nigeria
{#} Handled by CAC accredited experts.

CAC Registration process is hard, we get! We are here to help. If you need to register your business ASAP, visit https://starterbag.com to get a super discount on CAC Registration

BONUS
{#} Free Business Startup Advice.
{#} Help with TIN Registration
{#} Help with Opening Corporate Bank Accounts

DELIVERY!
Your certificate will be ready in 5 - 14 working days and delivered anywhere in Nigeria, FREE!

Visit https://starterbag.com/#direct-cac and use the coupon code "MAYDAY3000" at checkout to get this amazing discount.

All you're concerned about is making money from people.
Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by DeConsultant: 5:48pm On May 16, 2018
Why go through the hassle & stress of incorporating your proposed company name, limited company or NGO when you can outsource it to a legal CAC Accredited firm at an affordable price and at a duration not more than 5 working days.

Gomez Corporate Consult LTD has been assisting several company promoters, emerging company proprietors, directors and trustees to achieve their company registration at ease, affordable and swift period of not more than 5 working days. We are proud to say that we are professionals having assisted over 200 clients & promoters in Nigeria and Diaspora to achieve their corporate objectives. From CAC company registration, FIRS TIN/VAT application, EFCC SCUML registration, Corporate Account opening, Trademark/ Patent application etc.

We are your one-stop corporate office, all our services are swift and affordable. Visit www.gomezconsult.com, mail us on info@gomezconsult.com or call/Whatsapp us on 08107804290.
Here are some evidence!!!

Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by DeConsultant: 2:58pm On May 19, 2018
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD has been assisting several company promoters, emerging company proprietors, directors and trustees to achieve their company registration at ease, affordable and swift period of not more than 5 working days. We are proud to say that we are professionals having assisted over 200 clients & promoters in Nigeria and Diaspora to achieve their corporate objectives. From CAC company registration, FIRS TIN/VAT application, EFCC SCUML registration, Corporate Account opening, Trademark/ Patent application etc.

A Private Limited Company is N70,000 and the certificate will be out within 5 working days; Business Name is N25,000 within 5 working days & IT (NGO or Church): N130,000 within 30 working days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

We are your one-stop corporate office, all our services are swift and affordable. Visit www.gomezconsult.com, mail us on info@gomezconsult.com or call/Whatsapp us on 08107804290.

Examples of newly collected certificates. Just within 5 working days!!!

Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by DeConsultant: 9:29pm On May 23, 2018
"Seen. Thanx for a job well done. - Mr. S. Nwanya" This is the feedback we got from one of our existing who got his Business Name Certificate today 23rd May 2018.

For your Business Name Registration- N25,000 with certificate out within 5 working days; Limited by Shares Companies: N70,000 with certificate out with 5 working days; IT (NGO, Church, Club, Foundation etc.): N130,000 with certificate out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days public notice). Trademark, Patents, Copyright, Tax filings (PIT filings, CIT filings, VAT filings, TCC/ TIN application e.t.c.) and other Corporate Services.

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD, a legal corporate firm that have assisted more than 200 companies in Nigeria and Diaspora with their company registrations, post-incorporation filings, annual returns, trademark, patents, tax filings and advisory. Visit www.gomezconsult.com; Call/ Whatsapp on 08107804290 or 08102794272; Email us at info@gomezconsult.com.

Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by foxychev(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2018
CAC Registration Update

Before now, proficiency certificates were required to register companies for certain businesses. CAC usually required academic or professional certificates from one of the first directors of the company.
For example, before now, you would need to be a graduate of Computer Science, or have one professional certification before you can be an IT consultant. Now, the requirement is going to be waived.
Company incorporation is becoming less cumbersome everyday; an added to the new bill passed at the senate, it becomes easier still!

http://new.cac.gov.ng/home/public-notice-removal-requirement-proficiency-certificate/

For more assistance, drop a question here or check my signature for contact.
Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by DeConsultant: 10:52am On Jun 01, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, I understand that the Corporate Affairs Commission is trying to make every proprietor, director and trustee register their company entities by themselves but you will all agree with me that, experience and professionalism can not be compromised. Everyday i do receive calls from clients that they are stuck or having issues at one point or the other along their respective company registrations.

Now, why not allow a PROFESSIONAL CAC Accredited Agent assist at a low cost with no stress, hassle or panic. It will baffle you that some clients have been battling with their registration process for 6 months, a year, some even two years. Just a pre-incorporation process. Knowledge and professionalism cannot be undermined or compromised.

The total estimated cost for a business name with all inclusive charges (transport, fees and other miscellaneous): N17,500 apparently we are just simply offering self-less services for a BUSINESS NAME at N25,000 with a duration of 5 Working days.

At Gomez Corporate Consult LTD (a registered legal consulting firm with CAC Accreditation, IPON Accreditation e.t.c), we are thankful to God that we have assisted over 200 clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with their registration processes, ranging from Business Names, Limited Companies, NGOs (IT), Trademarks, Patents, Tax papers & filings, EFCC SCUML Registration & Corporate Account Opening e.t.c..

At an affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N25,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

Excerpts of this week ongoing registrations.

Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by Emmau0091(m): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2018
That guy is a scammers. Starterbag after I ordered for a limited company since July until today I didn’t hear from them. They won’t answer my call nonereply my Whatapp msg. Starterbag is just like MMM.

foxychev:

All you're concerned about is making money from people.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by Emmau0091(m): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2018
Scam Scam Scam!!

kingsleyabang:
REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS with CAC at ₦20,450 | Visit https://starterbag.com now!

{#} Ready in 5-14 business days.
{#} Delivery to any location in Nigeria
{#} Handled by CAC accredited experts.

CAC Registration process is hard, we get! We are here to help. If you need to register your business ASAP, visit https://starterbag.com to get a super discount on CAC Registration

BONUS
{#} Free Business Startup Advice.
{#} Help with TIN Registration
{#} Help with Opening Corporate Bank Accounts

DELIVERY!
Your certificate will be ready in 5 - 14 working days and delivered anywhere in Nigeria, FREE!

Visit https://starterbag.com/#direct-cac and use the coupon code "MAYDAY3000" at checkout to get this amazing discount.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by DeConsultant: 10:42am On Sep 29, 2018
At Gomez Corporate Consult LTD (a registered legal consulting firm with CAC Accreditation, IPON Accreditation e.t.c), we are thankful to God that we have assisted over 200 clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with their registration processes, ranging from Business Names, Limited Companies, NGOs (IT), Trademarks, Patents, Tax papers & filings, EFCC SCUML Registration & Corporate Account Opening e.t.c..

At an affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N25,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.
Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by DeConsultant: 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2018

At an affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)

Some of this week applications>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by DeConsultant: 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD, your one-stop corporate firm (with certified CAC accreditation, IPON Accreditation, Tax Consultants, NAFDAC Agents, Corporate Consultancy etc).

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative etc)
4. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings etc)
6. EFCC SCUML Application
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
9. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations).

Some of our services at affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)

Some of this week conducted applications>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC by DeConsultant: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD, your one-stop corporate firm (with certified CAC accreditation, IPON Accreditation, Tax Consultants, NAFDAC Agents, Corporate Consultancy etc).

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative etc)
4. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings etc)
6. EFCC SCUML Application
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
9. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations).

Some of our services at affordable cost:

Some applications commence this week>>>>>>>>>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million / Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram / 14 Most Attractive Muslim Female Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.