Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

If You Have Gone To Tanzania Tell Me Your Experience - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Have Gone To Tanzania Tell Me Your Experience (1162 Views)

Some Libya Returnees Have Gone Back; Accuse FG Of Abandoning Them / Nigerian Living In Tanzania / Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Tanzania ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Gone To Tanzania Tell Me Your Experience by Frankraj: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
I'm planing going to Tanzania for holiday very soon. I already have East African tourist visa. Tell me about Tanzania girls. Do they have big yarch? And how cheap / expensive are they
Re: If You Have Gone To Tanzania Tell Me Your Experience by 9ja4show: 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
Frankraj:
I'm planing going to Tanzania for holiday very soon. I already have East African tourist visa. Tell me about Tanzania girls. Do they have big yarch? And how cheap / expensive are they

Just becos of yansch ? Lol u sure say u nor wan move there cos of buhari?
Re: If You Have Gone To Tanzania Tell Me Your Experience by favourmic(m): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
Your reason for going to Tanzania is cos of girls? I just pity you
Re: If You Have Gone To Tanzania Tell Me Your Experience by Cutehector(m): 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lwkmd. Nigerians sha. I"d like to visit that country tho.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Gone To Tanzania Tell Me Your Experience by fitlaw(m): 10:08am On Aug 28, 2017
Feel free to ask me more about Tanzania Visa, latest updates how to get your Tanzania Visa as soon as possible. I can also help you to get it as urgent as possible. Because most embassy especially Europe don't like virgin passport except student visa and transit Visa but tourist Visa, they will not grant you if it is tourist visa

Re: If You Have Gone To Tanzania Tell Me Your Experience by favourmic(m): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
fitlaw:
Feel free to ask me more about Tanzania Visa, latest updates how to get your Tanzania Visa as soon as possible. I can also help you to get it as urgent as possible. Because most embassy especially Europe don't like virgin passport except student visa and transit Visa but tourist Visa, they will not grant you if it is tourist visa

Nah where their embassy dey? How much for the visa? I cam get it..
Re: If You Have Gone To Tanzania Tell Me Your Experience by quinine24: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ask me anything about Tanzania.
Frankraj:
Re: If You Have Gone To Tanzania Tell Me Your Experience by fitlaw(m): 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
Abuja
favourmic:

Nah where their embassy dey? How much for the visa? I cam get it..

(1) (Reply)

Topless Female Tourist Killed In A Horror Accident While Hanging Out Of A Car / This Italian Town Will Give You $10,000(N3.6m)To Move In And Start Having Babies / What Is On Lagos/ibadan Expressway:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.