Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

What Is On Lagos/ibadan Expressway: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is On Lagos/ibadan Expressway: (1163 Views)

Car Bursts Into Flames On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) / Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is On Lagos/ibadan Expressway: by nirron1(m): 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2006
In economics,I learnt that one of the factors that affects location of an industry is nearness to raw materials.
This principle seems to have lost its important role in the thinking of those who have turned the Lagos/Ibadan expressway to religious industrial estate.

OR

Did u see this factor playing itself high here?

If no,fellow Nairalanders,please tell me what are the likely factors that influence their influx into this area.
Re: What Is On Lagos/ibadan Expressway: by loriann(f): 10:57am On Apr 11, 2006
i totally agree with u .
Re: What Is On Lagos/ibadan Expressway: by johhnnie(m): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2011
We ought to know that resources (natural and human) are diverse in definition. The major resource attracting them is the availability of large expanse of land together with ease of accessibility( along the major -link federal highway).

What other resources do we need again?
Re: What Is On Lagos/ibadan Expressway: by damola1: 3:03am On Aug 23, 2011
Has it worked or not?

(1) (Reply)

After My Second Attempts I Want To Apply Again To Us Embassy / Where Is The Best Place To Have Your Kids? Ireland Or In The Uk? / Uk Visa Please Please Please,attend To This Refusal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.