Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Please People Should Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please People Should Help (836 Views)

Please Some Should Help...!!!! / Please Someone That Has An Idea Of Aptio Utility Should Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please People Should Help by UzomaFC: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
I bought a system from Liteimpact, I live at, Enugu and they sent a system to me that I couldn't take, it was far below my expectations. I resend it back to them since on the 16 of September 2016. I then asked them for refund since they can't give me wat I need. since then till that am writing this post, I hv not seen the system neither hv I seen my money.
please anyone who knows them should please tell them to refund me my money. let know one say that someone somewhere is responsible for his downfall or circumstances. this is my number 07037536552.
anyone with useful info should help me out

(1) (Reply)

Create Designs That Stand The Test Of Time / I Need An Iphone 6 To Buy / Looking For A Shareoint Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.