Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of When CARE Meet LOVE - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pre-wedding Pictures Of When CARE Meet LOVE (1259 Views)

Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys / 16 Pictures Of African Dads At Weddings That Will Make You Delighted / My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of When CARE Meet LOVE by knightehis(m): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine, we browse among the lilies. Our love is real, beautiful, rooted in Christ and it knows no bound

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of When CARE Meet LOVE by HungerBAD: 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
Nice.

Wishing you guys a happy married life.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of When CARE Meet LOVE by Topestbilly(m): 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
Pheals dis could be us wink but dis NL guys won't let u be.... awon werey 100% cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of When CARE Meet LOVE by bobogee007(m): 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
I see this thread going places.
Hml fine lady

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of When CARE Meet LOVE by poshestmina(f): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
Cute and young couple.Wish you all the joy and laughter in the world
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of When CARE Meet LOVE by omosefeeguaibor(f): 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
Unu congrats!!

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of When CARE Meet LOVE by Sport336: 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
Some girls will like this. But the way they are living their life won't make them taste this..

I guess this beautiful lady is not giving this young handsome man stories to collect money always.

About 5 girls gave me a billing of atleast #10,000 this week alone

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of When CARE Meet LOVE by toyeoye(m): 12:00am On Sep 25, 2016
im just not interested in snapping pre wedding pics and hate the whole fanfare of weddings altogether!

God help me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of When CARE Meet LOVE by madamGift(f): 9:06am On Sep 25, 2016
toyeoye:
im just not interested in snapping pre wedding pics and hate the whole fanfare of weddings altogether!

God help me..

Lol..God help you really..

Congrats OP...beautiful pictures..
All the best.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of When CARE Meet LOVE by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 25, 2016
toyeoye:

God help me..

You don't need help
Everyone is wired differently
I just have to snap pics before the wedding just for my wedding website, if not that.... Even the program might not have seen my pics
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of When CARE Meet LOVE by knightehis(m): 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
omosefeeguaibor:
Unu congrats!!
HungerBAD:
Nice.
Wishing you guys a happy married life.
Thank you all. God bless u
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of When CARE Meet LOVE by knightehis(m): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
Sport336:
Some girls will like this. But the way they are living their life won't make them taste this..
I guess this beautiful lady is not giving this young handsome man stories to collect money always.
About 5 girls gave me a billing of atleast #10,000 this week alone
LOL, remind them of the current recession
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of When CARE Meet LOVE by mysticgal(f): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
toyeoye:

God help me..
You are not alone in the thing my sister embarassed.
I am like that too

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Uploads Pictures Of The Meal His Pregnant Wife Told Him To Cook / Please Is Anybody Here Using Any Type Of Electric Cooker On Prepaid Meter? / hopefully, we wont make the same mistakes our parents made (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.