Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / . (825 Views)

Graphic Photos: Lady Survives Fall Into An Abandoned Soakaway Beneath Her Feet / Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan / Cost Of Land Survey And Drawing A House Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: . by KingRex1(m): 7:07am On Sep 25, 2016
This ain't feasible in Nigeria bro.
Love the simplicity tho.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: . by KingRex1(m): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2016
braden101:
Why do you think it's not feasible in Nigeria .Everything can start from somewhere. In fact I had the small windows with burglary poof on the ground floor due to security complaints like yours I saw on this forum. Alot of those houses you have in Nigeria are ugly , outdated and simply tacky. This modern design looks small and simple from the outside but large on the inside.

This is contemporary architecture.. Nigerians don't do contemporary. At least not yet. this is due to maintenance nd managerial hitches.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: . by MidasTouche01(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2016
KingRex1 took the word right outta my mouth....

Bro, why don't u face ur profession and leave design of buildings to qualified architects.... people like u are the cause of Nigerian problems...

undecided very imaginative kwa undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by KingRex1(m): 7:54am On Sep 25, 2016
MidasTouche01:
KingRex1 took the word right outta my mouth....

Bro, why don't u face ur profession and leave design of buildings to qualified architects.... people like u are the cause of Nigerian problems...

undecided very imaginative kwa undecided
Preach it bro
Re: . by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: . by MidasTouche01(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2016
braden101:
[s]And who told you I live in Nigeria? you're just talking trash . I built that house for someone . I'm looking at prospects of expanding to Nigeria and many other places.
Imagination is much better than knowledge. Did Brad Pitt or Will Smith study art in College? Did Michael Jackson study Music in College?

The contemporary style may not be yet popular in Nigeria ,and that may be because they know no better and because the architects there aren't presenting those styles,and due to security issues of not having burglary proof which ruins the design.They just haven't seen alot of that there . At some point ,it will eventually become more popular and someone has to kick start that revolution. I've already seen some photos of contemporary homes in Nigeria. [/s]

So u are now comparing Architecture with Music or acting, smh.....

U are Jon Snow...
Re: . by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: . by Plow: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
Why not? Its called a Town house and we have them on the island already!
KingRex1:
This ain't feasible in Nigeria bro.
Love the simplicity tho.

1 Like

Re: . by Plow: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
And Jon Snow won didn't he?
MidasTouche01:

So u are now comparing Architecture with Music or acting, smh.....

U are Jon Snow...
Re: . by Plow: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
Can you email me the plan of this house if you have it - Yatchsail@hotmail.com. I will build this on my site at Magboro! I love it!
braden101:
Why do you think it's not feasible in Nigeria .Everything can start from somewhere. In fact I had the small windows with burglary poof on the ground floor due to security complaints like yours I saw on this forum. Alot of those houses you have in Nigeria are ugly , outdated and simply tacky. This modern design looks small and simple from the outside but large on the inside.
Re: . by Plow: 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Is this house the same with the one shown below?
braden101:
Master Bedroom & Master Bathroom.

One of the other room on the mid floor and the shared bathroom for those two rooms . All of the rooms including master bedroom and living room and kitchen& dining are all the same sizes (24 feet by 15 feet). Only the library/lounge at the uppermost floor is 24 feet by 30 feet .

(1) (Reply)

1 Plot Of Land For Sale At Kasumu Estate Ibadan / Newly Built Duplex For Sale In Opic Estate, Warewa. 10minutes Drive 2 Alausa Sec / Ramadan Promo Still On @ Affordable Furniture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.