Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World (10874 Views)

See The Hardest Courses To Study In Universities - All Courses Are Not Equal / Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / 10 Of The Craziest Military Training Exercises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by nNEOo(m): 7:42am On Sep 25, 2016
1- (People’s Liberation Army of China) “Hot Potato” game with a real grenade

10 Hardest Military Training Exercises in the World

Military training is an intense business. It involves courage, precision and discipline. All these can be called upon in the midst of battle. The soldiers of People’s Liberation Army of China undergo a training exercise involves life and death game called “Hot Potato” with a live grenade. An incredible video shows Chinese troops stationed in Hong Kong passing a live explosive from one soldier to another. The last one finally throws the live grenade in the hole. After doing this the soldiers leap out of the way before it explodes. While escaping, they cover their heads for protection.

Military training

2- (Russian Special Forces) Taking a shot to the chest

This military training is the part of a specialized Russian confidence training course. A retired U.S. Army Special Forces Operator named Larry Vickers first filmed the video below for a series called TAC-TV. This training technique includes shooting each other in the chest. During this training exercise some people get wounded slightly and some people just take hits to the vest. The rare idea behind this military exercise is to prepare the soldiers for the moment when they might be shot by enemy. Irrespective of the outcomes of this exercise, the brave soldiers must be able to return fire accurately and quickly.

While firing at the ground, the trainees push people away. They shoot at targets just inches from the volunteers playing innocent bystanders to show how stress effects soldiers’ concentration. The trainee must be able to stay calm and carry out his task despite these stressful surroundings.

3-U.S. Navy SEALs (Drown proofing Training)

Some drills of Navy SEALs are craziest. This training is also called cold water conditioning. The soldiers have their arms and legs bound as a part of “drown proofing”. The soldiers must bob up and down twenty times. They have to swim to shallow end of the pool and turn around without touching the bottom. They have to float for five minutes. The trainees have to swim back to the deep end. They have to do a forward and backward somersault underwater. The trainees have to retrieve a face mask from the bottom of the pool. While doing this, an instructor attacks a trainee in the pool to simulate a combative drowning victim.

4-U.S. Marines (Drinking cobra blood)

The days have gone when an assault course and few push-ups were considered enough to prove a solder’s worth. Now drinking cobra blood and ripping the head of chickens with their bare teeth is the part and parcel of U.S. Marines’ training. They are taught how to kill venomous cobras by Thai naval instructors. The trainees are also encouraged to drink the animal’s blood including the venomous cobras. The soldiers have to kill a chicken by biting off its head and eating the tail of cobra.

5-People’s Liberation Army of China (Jumps through rings of fire)

In this military training, the soldiers have to jump through rings of fire. During this scary training, a soldier in his uniform holds an assault rifle. This difficult training gives him the feelings and adrenaline rush of a real combat.

6-South Korean and Chinese soldiers (Breaking slabs of concrete with their heads)

This is also one of the craziest military trainings in the world. In this training the soldiers have to break bamboo poles on the backs and smash bricks on their heads. Although this military training has few practical applications but it is very important to increase the confidence of soldiers.

7-Belarus Red Berets (Testing balance by walking over fires)

Testing balance by walking over fires (Belarus Red Berets)

Belarus Red Berets have to go through a battery of tests on an extreme course. They are undoubtedly tough guys. The assault course includes storming a high-rise building, hand-to-hand fighting and acrobatics. The instructors throw in extra challenges to make thing harder. The instructors try to knock new recruits off the balance beam with car tires and gunfire.

8-Taiwan Marines (Crawling along a path with jagged corals and rocks)

This military training is called “Road to Heaven”. It is the final stage of nine-week intensive amphibious training program in Southern Taiwan. This training requires trainees to execute various exercises and crawl along 50-meter long path littered with jagged corals and rocks.

9-Israeli Defense Forces Military training (Jumping from skyscrapers and rappelling down the side)

In Israel, a crazy military training exercise includes leaping in through the window. It is a precautionary measure to fight with the terrorist if they ever try to take hostages in a Tel Aviv skyscraper. Israel Defense force anti-terror unit has been doing jumping from the top of one of Tel Aviv’s sky touching buildings and rappelling down the side. The Trainees must block out each and every thing around them. They have to focus only on the window and wait for the command to move.

10-Dutch Royal Guard of Honor (Riding horses through thick plumes of smoke)

In this military training soldiers are trained with animals. It is all about guard of honor. The above picture shows members of the Dutch Royal Guard of Honor riding their horses through smoke bombs during a rehearsal.

1 Like

Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by Vanityupnvanity(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2016
no be small thing
Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by kulbethrand(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by nNEOo(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2016
Pls no space booking
Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by project8(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2016
wat of nigeria army
Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by Sugarcious(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2016
project8:
wat of nigeria army
Running with white shorts on the streets...

15 Likes

Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by nNEOo(m): 8:53am On Sep 25, 2016
some ppl will still come here and typppppe nigeria army is the strongest army in the world

nigerians can lie for africa

1 Like

Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by thesicilian: 8:55am On Sep 25, 2016
Soldiers are a special breed of human beings.
Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by nNEOo(m): 9:39am On Sep 25, 2016
soldiers are just like everyone else
Just that their work is very easy all u need do is kill somebody
Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by SammyT95(m): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2016
where Naija, na only push ups and harassing civilian dem sabi.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by tahoe(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2016
no wonder most of them suffer from PTSD

2 Likes

Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by princepee: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2016
That's one helll of a though job. I respect the army.. that navy seal own na die, operation crocodile smile need such men. But what do we have soldiers that cant swim.
Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by henritinecy(m): 11:43am On Sep 25, 2016
o

1 Like

Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by sleamzy06(m): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
booked!
Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by Fidelismaria: 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
wicked

u expect me to drink cobra blood

olorun maje
Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by forreelinc(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
project8:
wat of nigeria army
Kicking the sh*t out of Bus conductors you think say e easy?

4 Likes

Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by NoGawking: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
nNEOo:
soldiers are just like everyone else

Just that their work is very easy all u need do is kill somebody
Living with killing pple is the problem
Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by nNEOo(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
Fidelismaria:
wicked

u expect me to drink cobra blood

olorun maje

Drinking Cobra blood doesn't kill as u can c
Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by DaBill001(m): 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
wen i looked around,

i tink say operation crocodile smile go follow ni

1 Like

Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by Fidelismaria: 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
nNEOo:

Drinking Cobra blood doesn't kill as u can c

ok

but y do day drink it

does it make dem strong?
or does it boost dere immune system

or is it because day want to
Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by nNEOo(m): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
Fidelismaria:

ok

but y do day drink it

does it make dem strong?

It is don to test their guts ....it can do much more than that sha
Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
Fidelismaria:

ok

but y do day drink it

does it make dem strong?

Lol, dem wan intimidate us na.. grin grin grin
Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by nNEOo(m): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
DaBill001:
wen i looked around,

U can't call that a military drill on world stage theY might not take seriously I think undecided
DaBill001:
wen i looked around,

U can't call that a military drill on world stage theY might not take seriously I think
Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by wins18(m): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
I could remeber the day a Nigerian Army wired me a thunderous slap on the high way just because I urinated at the roadside behind their check point, Na God save that man say I dey my happy mood that day.
Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by Fidelismaria: 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
nNEOo:

It is don to test their guts ....it can do much more than that sha

ok

but i agree wit olajuwon

its has no significance

just to intimidate
Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by samtee37(m): 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
They are all developed all way round

Mean while.. . Our own grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by RENOWNED2(m): 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
If To Say Na Nigeria, All Of Una For Don Dey Shout Incompetence
Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by dreamworld: 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
grin
Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by lollmaolol(m): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
Is the last picture suppose to be an initiation or something?? sad
Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by ILoveToFuCcK: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
11th training fυcking through the nose undecided
Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by nNEOo(m): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
the us navy seal sha
Re: 10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World by nNEOo(m): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Fidelismaria:

ok

but i agree wit olajuwon

its has no significance

just to intimidate

gone are those days when push ups was enough to certify u....nigeria army,leaving in the past with their push ups

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Who Chose LASU For Their Second Choice Be Warned! / JAMB Official Cut Off Mark 2016/2017 For All Schools / 10 English Words Nigerians Use That Are Not In The Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.