Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,442 members, 7,843,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Pls Help Me With This O'level Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help Me With This O'level Result (540 Views)

Help!!! Uploading Of O'level Result On Jamb Portal / Can My Younger Bro Get To Study Pharmacy With This O'level Result? / Can I Gain Admission With This O'level Result To Study English & Literaly Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With This O'level Result by lovelin1993(m): 7:54am On Sep 25, 2016
House pls help me..in ma waec i had c's in al my subject except mathematics that was d7..pls can uniben accept it to offer me any course in Art faculty or wch course cn i use ma o'level to study and wch school if uniben does nt accept it..am Art student..tnks
Re: Pls Help Me With This O'level Result by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 25, 2016
check ur uni's website for u course subject combination
Re: Pls Help Me With This O'level Result by greatnaija01: 8:06am On Sep 25, 2016
lovelin1993:
House pls help me..in ma waec i had c's in al my subject except mathematics that was d7..pls can uniben accept it to offer me any course in Art faculty or wch course cn i use ma o'level to study and wch school if uniben does nt accept it..am Art student..tnks

yes uniben will accept u... i finished from there.
Re: Pls Help Me With This O'level Result by judedave181: 8:06am On Sep 25, 2016
Mathematics is a core subject but I don't think any Uni can accept D7 in mathematics...
Re: Pls Help Me With This O'level Result by lovelin1993(m): 8:15am On Sep 25, 2016
Pls wch course i fit study as an Art student with that o'level and do they do predegree
Re: Pls Help Me With This O'level Result by lovelin1993(m): 8:16am On Sep 25, 2016
I tink some uni do accept it..some1 said uniben accept
Re: Pls Help Me With This O'level Result by psucc(m): 9:04am On Sep 25, 2016
Except you are here to make FP. But if serious you better check the Uni's official website to confirmed as this policies keep changing from time to time.

Good luck!
Re: Pls Help Me With This O'level Result by rukkyluv(f): 10:36am On Sep 25, 2016
lovelin1993:
English and international studies and history and international studies

(1) (Reply)

Female Medicine Graduate Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation / Benue: Students Protest Over Non Payment Of Bursary Allowance (photos) / Kerala TET Answer Key 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.