Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,479 members, 7,954,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

Check Out These Two Technical Questions Asked Today At Sunday School - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check Out These Two Technical Questions Asked Today At Sunday School (503 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win / Rccg Sunday School Manual(23/07/2017) Rapture: Purpose And Qualification / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out These Two Technical Questions Asked Today At Sunday School by Dongreat(m): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2016
Happy and blessed Sunday nairalanders. Ok, today at Sunday school class we were asked some very technical questions and no one was able to answer correctly. Two of which caught my attention. Is there anyone here smart enough to answer these questions?

1. In John 10:10 it says "the thief come only to steal, kill and destroy. I came so that they could have life and have it in abundance". While in Matthew 10:34 it reads "Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have come not to bring peace, but a sword". Both statements are found in the New Testament. The question asked here was, are both statements correlated or contradictory?

2. Between God and Man, who is the bravest?

Tricky question right? Please answer well as I too need answers.

Moderators please front page to assist me and others. Cheers.
Re: Check Out These Two Technical Questions Asked Today At Sunday School by youngest85(m): 8:44am On Sep 25, 2016
so people still deh go ch?
Re: Check Out These Two Technical Questions Asked Today At Sunday School by Redoil: 8:57am On Sep 25, 2016
Must every topic hit frontpage? Werent you satisfy with the answer you were given? E be like say you want atheist, juju people and muslim to give you anrwer
Re: Check Out These Two Technical Questions Asked Today At Sunday School by hisgrace090: 9:08am On Sep 25, 2016
Nop! There were not contradictory but co-relatted.
In matt10:34 Jesus was trying to explain to his followers what they will face in feature for following him.
He said reject all follow me, when you reject all some may attack you with weapons. This is how he came to bring them,
He is not advicing you to take up arms, but trying to let you know that people whom you reject may do so against you.
This also make his john 10:10 quote a truth because is still that same Satan that will push them to do this.
Despite what may let's keep following him. And always follow with prayer.
Re: Check Out These Two Technical Questions Asked Today At Sunday School by SUPERPACK: 9:09am On Sep 25, 2016
direct your questions to the executive producer of the world.
Re: Check Out These Two Technical Questions Asked Today At Sunday School by Dongreat(m): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2016
hisgrace090:
Nop! There were neither contradictory nor co-relatted.
In matt10:34 Jesus was trying to explain to his followers what they will face in feature for following him.
He said reject all follow me, when you reject all some may attack you with weapons. This is how he came to bring them,
He is not advicing you to take up arms, but trying to let you know that people whom you reject may do so against you.
This also make his john 10:10 quote a truth because is still that same Satan that will push them to do this.
Despite what may let's keep following him. And always follow with prayer.

Good point you made but Christ was saying 'he was the one who is bring forth the sword". Still your answer is plausible and I appreciate.

But you didn't answer the last question o.
Re: Check Out These Two Technical Questions Asked Today At Sunday School by hisgrace090: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2016
Dongreat:

Good point you made but Christ was saying 'he was the one who is bring forth the sword". Still your answer is plausible and I appreciate.

But you didn't answer the last question o.

Yes he Christ bring the weapon because he is the one that call you before Satan his arch enemy motivate his own to take up arms against you.[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year 2017 Wishes / US Soccer Star Tim Tebow Prayed for And Heals A Fan from convulsion / Is Speaking In Tongues Prayers?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.