Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians (1704 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Christians Pray For Donald Trump Over Impeachment / Dear Seun and Friends.. / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by MakeADifference: 6:27am On Apr 11, 2017
In any decent society, and among decent people is a thing called respect, mutual respect.

So also is something called entitlement to having your own beliefs.

There is something as what constitutes criticism, and something as what is hate-speech.

While Nairaland on its own can't be said to be a place where hate speech is promoted, it is however a place where it thrives.

There isn't a day whereby at least 50% of anti-Christian threads won't be created in the 'Religion' thread. I have engaged a number of those who create the topics and found out they are as Christian as the wanted Shekau.

We all know there are teams hired by various paymasters out there to 'take over' the conversations on sites such as NL. I am beginning to suspect there exists an anti-Church team of people who basically do nothing but bash Christians and Christianity.

Isn't it time you do something? I believe every one can air their opinions, but I know all the nonsense people post on NL is something which they can't post or say 1% of in South Africa talk less of UK. While we are waiting for Bihari to develop Nigeria, as the Seun of NL, you can start by ensuring conversations are free of hate and unnecessary acidity. In that way you'll be setting an example for other online communities.

The downside to allowing this trend to continue is that more anti-Church people will show up, and as you see they already outnumber pro-Church people. In a matter of time, the 'Religion' thread will become theirs. They don't have anything to lose, but NL will gain a reputation as a place where they are against Christians.

I speak out everyday to Church leaders, I engage in Church life and see what happens, the Church isn't the problem of Nigeria(ns), there are millions of people serving God beautifully and serving mankind. There are people who have left great jobs to go into places where no one will to offer the gospel and much needed services.

There are millions whose survival is tied to the little help that churches can offer.

The only crime of churches is collecting tithes and prosperity. In fact the only crime of churches is that churches prosper. But there isn't anything further away from the truth than thinking every church/pastor is a rich jet owning church.

It is time you do your part and stop Nairalanders from disrespecting Christians/Pastors.

I write this to you because you are definitely more intelligent than most who post topics, you would definitely know those posts are really unkind, unfair, unsubstantiated, and outrightly malicious.

Thank you.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by akintom(m): 6:39am On Apr 11, 2017
Dear OP,

It's either you're not a christian or you don't read the word of "our Lord Jesus Christ", or you have come to love this world than the promised mansion in heaven.

Please rediscover your cross as you allow the Holy Spirit minister to you, through me to you.

Let's pray......... Amen.

Pls turn your Bible to.....

St. Matthew 5:11 Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account.

St. Matthew 5:12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Stay blend to Christ.
Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by LionDeLeo: 6:46am On Apr 11, 2017
OP must be very funny.

Is there any religion that suffers insult and propaganda garnished with lies like Islam on nl?

5 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by pressplay411(m): 6:47am On Apr 11, 2017
Truth is Xtians are not supposed to be judgmental but they are are quick to condemn all else of different faiths to hell.

So riddle me this, who started the hate speech?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by eezeribe(m): 6:50am On Apr 11, 2017
Muslims are free to comment on Christian threads,but Christians have to denounce their religion to comment on Muslim thread

cc:seun
Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by alienvirus: 6:52am On Apr 11, 2017
The poster is definitely a baby on NL. If only he knew what muslims suffered in the hands of the so called "pro-churchers" before Seun came to their rescue.

They deserve it.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by felixomor: 6:55am On Apr 11, 2017
alienvirus:
The poster is definitely a baby on NL. If only he knew what muslims suffered in the hands of the so called "pro-churchers" before Seun came to their rescue.

They deserve it.

What is your point?
Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by alienvirus: 7:02am On Apr 11, 2017
felixomor:

What is your point?

My point is christians deserve whatever persecution they face on nairaland. Thumbs up to seun.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by felixomor: 7:04am On Apr 11, 2017
alienvirus:

My point is christians deserve whatever persecution they face on nairaland. Thumbs up to seun.

So the hatred and bigotry should continue.?
Right?
Shekau must be proud of u.

Seun,
Anywhere u are.
I hope u can read this.
Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by babseg(m): 7:06am On Apr 11, 2017
eezeribe:
Muslims are free to comment on Christian threads,but Christians have to denounce their religion to comment on Muslim thread

cc:seun

Which is wrong angry

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by alienvirus: 7:14am On Apr 11, 2017
felixomor:

So the hatred and bigotry should continue.?
Right?
Shekau must be proud of u.

Seun,
Anywhere u are.
I hope u can read this.

Hahahahahhaah. You are pained.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by felixomor: 7:21am On Apr 11, 2017
alienvirus:

Hahahahahhaah. You are pained.

Sorry boy.
I am not pained.

Your talk only reflects your age and upbringing.
Nobody ever gains from a war.
That is what u dont know.

Boko haram started by persecution of Christians.
Today, go to the north east, even the world health organization has predicted famine in coming years.

Stay here and keep fanning the flames of war.

People like u will try to absolve yourself of blame, when the religious real war starts.
And u will claim u dont know how it started.....

So continue with your so called "pain" distribution.
Its sad, your brain cant think of the future of Nigeria.
Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by alienvirus: 7:23am On Apr 11, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry boy.
I am not pained.

Your talk only reflects your age and upbringing.
Nobody ever gains from a war.
That is what u dont know.

Today, go to the north east, even the world health organization has predicted famine in coming years.

Stay here and keep fanning the flames of war.

People like u will try to absolve yourself of blame, when the religious real war starts.
And u will claim u dont know how it started.....

So continue with your so called "pain" distribution.
Its sad, your brain cant think of the future of Nigeria.

The thread is not about boko whatever.

Point made. Continue to be in pain.
Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by felixomor: 7:26am On Apr 11, 2017
alienvirus:

The thread is not about boko whatever.

Point made. Continue to be in pain.

You are the only one in pain here.
I am a religious person, writing on religious section.

U r the non religious person coming here like a woman in labor seeking the hospital.
Ur being here in the first place, only calls for your mental evaluation.
Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by alienvirus: 7:34am On Apr 11, 2017
felixomor:

You are the only one in pain here.
I am a religious person, writing on religious section.

U r the non religious person coming here like a woman in labor seeking the hospital.
Ur being here in the first place, only calls for your mental evaluation.

All the trash is a result of the pain.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by felixomor: 7:35am On Apr 11, 2017
alienvirus:

Mscheww.
Keep swimming in your delusions
Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by hopefulLandlord: 7:43am On Apr 11, 2017
alienvirus:

very massive pain

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by akintom(m): 7:44am On Apr 11, 2017
felixomor:

When you can't even present the correct history of an event that's less than 10 years, how possibly can you understand, the childish fabrications in your penticoliosis?

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by felixomor: 7:46am On Apr 11, 2017
akintom:

When you can't even present the correct history of an event that's less than 10 years, how possibly can you understand, the childish fabrications in your penticoliosis?

Keep quiet.
Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by felixomor: 7:46am On Apr 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

very massive pain

grin......
U forget things easily....
Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by akintom(m): 7:56am On Apr 11, 2017
felixomor:

Keep quiet.

In like fashion of Dame (so far, na only you waka come hia). You two are species of like passion.
Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by felixomor: 7:57am On Apr 11, 2017
akintom:

In like fashion of Dame (so far, na only you waka come hia). You two are species of like passion.

7.56 am, Tuesday morning. A working day
And u r on anti-christian matters already?

Please go and check yourself.
The obsession is real.
Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by donnie(m): 8:04am On Apr 11, 2017
The Lord revealed to me how satan plans to use Seun and nairaland to promote the cause of the Antichrist in these last days.

Seun and his team have been deceived to think that they have to serve the antichrist spirit to remain relevant.

But there is deliverance in Jesus Christ. The time has come for light to come out of darkness.

***PRAYER***
Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by akintom(m): 8:05am On Apr 11, 2017
felixomor:

7.56 am, Tuesday morning. A working day And u r on anti-christian matters already?
Please go and check yourself. The obsession is real.
Kikikikikikiki..... And you're in time belt of spirit bah?
Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by felixomor: 8:12am On Apr 11, 2017
akintom:

Mscheww....
Get a life bro.
Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by hopefulLandlord: 8:13am On Apr 11, 2017
akintom:
Hehehehehehehehe
Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by hopefulLandlord: 8:15am On Apr 11, 2017
donnie:
the Lord revealed to me how satan plans to use Seun and nairaland to promote the cause of the Antichrist in these last days.

Seun and his team have been deceived to think that they have to serve the antichrist spirit to remain relevant.

But there is deliverance in Jesus Christ. The time has come for light to come out of darkness.

***PRAYER***

the Lord FSM revealed to me how Impastas plans to use people like Donnie and nairaland to promote the cause of the AntiFSM in these last days.

Donnie and his team have been deceived to think that they have to serve the a dead Jew's spirit to remain relevant.

But there is deliverance in FSM. The time has come for light to come out of darkness.

***PRAYER***

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by ikp120(m): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2017
What is wrong with some "religious" folks is what I'm yet to understand. If a Nairalander observes a trend in a particular sect/religion and speaks against it, he or she will be seen as anti that sect.

I have seen certain things among Muslims and condemned it, but that doesn't make me "anti islam"

I have seen certain things among Christians and condemned it, but that doesn't make me "anti christian" or antichrist as they tag it.

When Jesus was on earth, he saw so many things going on among his people practicing Judaism (which was his religious then), and spoke against them. That didn't make him "anti Judaism". Even the authors of the Bible at certain points in their lives spoke against practices in the church. That didn't make them "anti Christian".

But now Christians want their fellow Christians and even Muslims to be licking their asses and that of their clergymen.

Even Muslims want their fellow Muslims and every other person to be licking their asses and that of their clergymen.

It's VERY wrong for you to think that others have no right to their choice of beliefs or perspective. People should be free to see things and ask critical questions without being condemned to Hell (LMAO grin grin You go ask one question like that, as una dey argue over the issue, one person go say "may God have mercy on ya soul" Hehehe grin grin grin LMAO).

The thing is that two of una go dey attack each other but when one see say that he has gotten more than he can chew, nigga go cry foul grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by CatfishBilly: 8:34am On Apr 11, 2017
akintom:

Chai, they have finished felixomor grin grin grin
Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by felixomor: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Chai, they have finished felixomor grin grin grin

If only u could give me 3 reasons why your opinion here should matter...
Till then..
Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 11, 2017
Chai see sweet thread
Re: Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians by akintom(m): 10:43am On Apr 11, 2017
felixomor:

Mscheww....
Get a life bro.
my brothers(pastafarian, CatfishBilly, etc) i know, certainly you're not one of them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interpretation Of Exodus 20:5-6, 'thou Shall Not Bow Down Unto Any Othe God' / Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo / Prophecies For 2020 By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.