Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

How Money Rituals Actually Work - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Money Rituals Actually Work (1075 Views)

How Money Rituals Actually Work / Do Money Rituals Actually Work? / My Guys Went To One Baba For Money Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Money Rituals Actually Work by Viktoreze(m): 11:06am On Sep 25, 2016
Surprisingly, it seems every nigerian youth now want to be rich overnight.

The so- called herbalist is also out to make money at the expense of the rich seekers. I have analysed how I perceive the system works.

Now there are the riches seekers (RS), human-head contractors (HHC), herbalists and the Law (enforcement agents)

Methodology

The RS, HHC and Herbalists avoids the law as much as possible

In this simple analysis, only the herbalist and HHC becomes rich, i.e earn some money.

Now, the RS comes to the herbalist. He wants quick money. The herbalist said no problem. Bring N100,000 (one hundred thousand naira) or even much less. But the herbalist only wants his money without any revenge seeking.

Now to put the RS in perpetual bondage (in which case he will not be able to seek a legal revenge), he asked him to commit a heinious crime. Most common is bringing a fresh human head. Hence, murder must be involved. If the money charged the RS is small, they might say the RS should pay specially for the service of providing him with the fresh human head. In such instance, they made the RS believe that he was buying human head (still illegal).

Now the HHC has his share while the herbalist has his share. They have become richer by commiting crimes. Their accomplice,the RS is not in the end. But he dare not protest. Now for him to regain his loss and possible gain, he must look for another RS while the already fooled RS becomes a HHS and part of the ring. They may also go into other forms of crime. In that case, the crime circle keeps growing and none dare leave because of the heineous crimes they have commited.

But some people will say this is not so! well if you have a better idea, let us hear it. Dont come here however and be saying rubbish! Talk intelligently please!!

3 Likes

Re: How Money Rituals Actually Work by opethom(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2016
let me read first
Re: How Money Rituals Actually Work by thesicilian: 11:13am On Sep 25, 2016
What you have described us very common. But some money rituals actually work. And the fact that you don't believe in spiritual powers, whether for good or evil, doesn't make it less so. Its just that in a vast majority of cases, it is a scam network like you said.
Re: How Money Rituals Actually Work by cheapgoals(m): 11:19am On Sep 25, 2016
Money ritual is a total scam

1 Like

Re: How Money Rituals Actually Work by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2016
how to make money by chief Nzogbu Egodinma
Re: How Money Rituals Actually Work by mrwonlasewonie: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Money Rituals Actually Work by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Thumbs up OP

(1) (Reply)

.. / Everything You Think You Know About Reading And Writing Is WRONG! / Adeboye Prophesied In 2015 That RCCG Will Produce A President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.