Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Everything You Think You Know About Reading And Writing Is WRONG! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everything You Think You Know About Reading And Writing Is WRONG! (1074 Views)

Why It Is Wrong To Be Addressed As "Daddy G.O" And The Likes / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Think You Know About Reading And Writing Is WRONG! by oaroloye(m): 10:58am On Dec 04, 2016
SHALOM!

. LEVITICUS 11:1-12.

AND The LORD spoke unto Moses and to Aaron, Saying unto them,
2. “Speak unto the Children of Israel, saying,

'These are the beasts
which ye shall eat
among all the Beasts
that are on the Earth.'

3. "Whatsoever parteth the hoof and is cloven-footed and cheweth the cud among the Beasts, that shall ye eat.
4. "Nevertheless these shall ye not eat, of those that chew the cud or of those that divide the hoof: the camel, because he cheweth the cud but divideth not the hoof, he is unclean unto you;
5. "And the coney, because he cheweth the cud but divideth not the hoof, he is unclean unto you;
6. "And the hare, because he cheweth the cud but divideth not the hoof, he is unclean unto you;
7. "And the swine, though he divide the hoof and is cloven-footed, yet he cheweth not the cud, he is unclean to you.
8. "Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcass shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you."
9. "These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
10. "And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
11. "They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
12. "Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you."

YAHWEH GOD ENCODED THE SECRETS OF HOW TO FULLY COMPREHEND HIS WORD, AND CHANNEL HIS WISDOM AND POWER IN HIS KOSHER/TREIF LAW.

THE CLEAN BEASTS have parted hooves, and four legs, symbolizing the duality of existence the Spiritual and the Material, and the four Spiritual Energy Classifications: UNJUSTNESS, FILTHINESS, RIGHTEOUSNESS, and HOLINESS.

THE CLEAN BEASTS "chew the cud," which symbolizes the Correct Technique of MEDITATION.

This involves reading The ENTIRE Bible aloud, at least once, then taking a "mouthful, sample, and repeating it to oneself audibly, until its facsimiles separate, and all of its COMPONENT TRUTHS are THOROUGHLY ASSIMILATED.

The separation of CLEAN/UNCLEAN Fish teaches DIFFERENTIATION- the highest faculty of logic: the ability to perceive the differences between things that are similar.

This technique can and should be applied to every species and genre of recorded data.

With time, one becomes able to decipher the entirety of a body of Knowledge from ANY FRAGMENT of it, because SPIRITUALLY, there is NO SUCH THING as a "PIECE" of ANYTHING. If one has any PART of a PHYSICAL object, SPIRITUALLY, you can see the WHOLE of it.

This Mode of Perception is not taught in the World's Schools.

At the Control Level of Education, they KNOW all about these things but their chosen job is to PREVENT the PUBLIC from learning about them.

MEDITATION triggers TOTAL RECALL- whereby a person can RECALL EVERYTHING they have EVER written or read ONCE in their lives.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Think You Know About Reading And Writing Is WRONG! by oaroloye(m): 11:31am On Dec 11, 2016
The Human Mind is capable of three modes of Awareness.

FIRST ATTENTION:

The Mode of Awareness known to the SPIRITUALLY WEAK and IGNORANT.

. 1st CORINTHIANS 2:14.

14. But the Natural man
receiveth not The Things
of The Spirit of God:
for they are foolishness unto him:
neither can he know (them),
because they are
spiritually discerned.

FOR ALL HIS ERRORS AND LIES, PAUL CALLED THIS ONE RIGHT. Thus illustrating that a stopped Analog Clock can be right twice in one day.

The Ordinary Human Mind is on a par with that of dumb animals. It is only 10% Conscious, and only 1% Powered-Up.

The most arrogant of this genre affirm that NOTHING can POSSIBLY exist, but what THEY KNOW and IMAGINE to exist.

Oyinbo Theologians have had a Concept they called "INVINCIBLE IGNORANCE," which basically means, someone who cannot be Converted, no matter what you say or do.

I think that that is nonsense.

Oyinbo Orthodox Preaching is like using a Palm Leaf broomstick to try to crack an egg- then shouting that the egg is "invincible!"

In the REAL Church, we use "Broomstick" preaching for Little Babies. For fools like RICHARD DAWKINS, we use "SLEDGEHAMMER" Preaching that will open that their thick head, and allow Oxygen to reach that bowl of Eba that they jokingly call their "brain."

ON THE SPIRITUAL PLANE OF EXISTENCE, the SOUL BODY appears like an EGG, the size of a man with his arms outstretched.

The FRONT part of this "luminous egg" has a SHIELD over it, that consists of LAYER UPON LAYER OF CONDENSED SPIRITUAL ENERGY that BLOCKS Spiritual Perceptions from PENETRATING, so that they CANNOT perceive Spiritual Phenomena at all.

. ISAIAH 59:1-4.

BEHOLD, The Lord's Hand
is not shortened,
that it cannot Save;
neither his ear heavy,
that it cannot hear:
2. But your iniquities
have separated between you
and your God,
and your Sins have hid
His Face from you,
that He will not Hear.
3. For your hands are defiled with blood,
and your fingers with iniquity;
your lips have spoken lies,
your tongue hath muttered perverseness.
4. None calleth for Justice,
nor any pleadeth for Truth:
they trust in vanity,
and speak lies;
they conceive mischief,
and bring forth iniquity.

THIS PLATE OF SHIELDS is created by UNSPIRITUAL ACTS.

Its DISADVANTAGE is that Spiritual Perceptions cannot get through it. Such a person cannot experience Spiritual Phenomena, even if it were kicking them in the unmentionables.

The ADVANTAGE of the PLATE OF SHIELDS is that if Spiritual Phenomena were kicking one in the unmentionables, one would not feel anything.

Cultures that depended on Spiritual Power Abuse- JUJU SORCERY and WITCHCRAFT had NO SHIELDS. Therefore, they were susceptible to all sorts of phenomena that could basically KILL them with a WHISPER, a TOUCH, or just by being SEEN.

These Cultures got their posteriors handed to them, in neat slices, by people who had NO SPIRITUAL POWERS WHATSOEVER. Since they did not believe in RESEARCH, they died like POULTRY, not understanding why their strongest "magic spells" had NO EFFECT whatsoever.

The reason was that everything they tried was being STOPPED by the "FRONT PLATE SHIELDING." Some of them were probably KILLED by their own Spells REBOUNDING on them.

The Oyinbo Rulership, at their topmost levels, are highly versed in Spiritual Powers. Therefore, they knew exactly how to shape their empires to make them INVULNERABLE to Spiritual Attack. They made their SOLDIERS capable of withstanding Spiritual Defences, so that they could commit the most horrendous atrocities, injustices, and sacrileges that SHOULD have KILLED them, simply by THINKING about doing such things.

They were not affected because their Souls were SHIELDED- but the PRICE they PAID for this was that THEY INVARIABLY LOST THOSE SOULS.

These shields were installed through their EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS- which go BEYOND mere SCHOOLING.

SECOND ATTENTION:

. JOHN 14:12.

12. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME
THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;'

and Greater (Works)
than these
shall he do;
because I go
unto my Father."

ONCE ONE BELIEVES THAT THERE CAN BE MORE TO EXISTENCE THAN THEIR PHYSICAL SENSES HAVE TOLD THEM, AND THEIR RATIONAL MIND CAN CONCEIVE, THAT MEANS THEIR SHIELDS HAVE SUSTAINED "CRACKS;" SOMETHING HAS GOTTEN THROUGH.

This does not become useful, unless one ACTS upon this Belief. This makes the "CRACKS" wider, and the shield begin to disintegrate.

The RITE of WATER BAPTISM- properly done- can REMOVE these shields TOTALLY. This is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, if one does not know what one is doing.

. MATTHEW 12:41-45.

41. "The Men of Nineveh
shall rise in Judgment
with this Generation,
and shall condemn it:
because they repented
at the preaching of Jonas;
and, behold,
a greater than Jonas is here.
42. "The Queen of the South
shall rise up in the Judgment
with this Generation,
and shall condemn it:
for she came from
the uttermost parts
of the Earth
to hear The Wisdom of Solomon;
and, behold,
a greater than Solomon
is here."
43. "When the Unclean Spirit
is gone out from a man,
he walketh through dry places,
seeking rest,
and findeth none.
44. "Then saith he,

'I WILL RETURN INTO MY HOUSE;'
FROM WHENCE I CAME OUT.'

and when he is come,
he findeth (it)empty,
swept, and garnished.
45. "Then goeth he,
and taketh with himself
seven other spirits
more wicked than himself,
and they enter in
and dwell there:
and the last (state)
of that man
is worse than the first.
Even so shall it be also
unto this Wicked Generation."

IF THE SHIELDS ARE REMOVED WITHOUT ADEQUATE TRAINING TO HANDLE THE NEW CIRCUMSTANCES OF ONE'S, THE RESULTS ARE INVARIABLY CATASTROPHIC.

Maybe ALL of the INFAMOUS Preachers started out with RIGHTEOUS Intentions- before they became the EVIL GATEKEEPERS we see them to be today.

. LUKE 7:19-23.

19. And John calling unto him
two of his Disciples
sent them to Jesus,
saying,
"Art thou he that should come?
Or look we for Another?"
20. When the men were come unto him,
they said,
"John Baptist hath sent unto thee, saying,

'ART THOU HE THAT SHOULD COME?
OR LOOK WE FOR ANOTHER?' "

21. And in that same hour,
he cured many of their
Infirmities and Plagues,
and of Evil Spirits;
and unto many that were blind
he gave sight.
22. Then Jesus answering
said unto them,
"Go your way,
and tell John what things
ye have seen and heard;
how that the blind see,
the lame walk,
the lepers are cleansed,
the deaf hear,
the dead are raised,
to the poor
The Gospel is preached.
23. "And Blessed is he,
whosoever shall not be
offended in me."

THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL HAD BEEN DELIVERED FROM EVIL MANY TIMES- BUT THEIR BACKSLIDINGS ONLY GREW WORSE AND WORSE- BECAUSE YAHWEH GOD CLEANSED THEM: THEY DIDN'T CLEANSE THEMSELVES.

The Corruption grew so bad, that they even killed THE SON OF THEIR GOD. If that is not evidence of EIGHTFOLD DEVIL POSSESSION, what, then, is?

YOHANN THE BAPTIST saw The HOLY GHOST Anoint YAHSHUA, and HEARD GOD recognize him.

For whatever reason, this was not enough for his Disciples, and Yohann did not know what to tell them, so he sent his Disciples to ask from the Prophet's Mouth:

"IF YOU'RE THE CHRIST,
WHY ARE YOU WASTING
TIME WITH THIS NONSENSE?
WE WANT ACTION!"

Yohann as good as said.

Clearly, he did not know the importance of what Yahshua was doing, or he would have told his followers.

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matt. 25:1-46.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

Yahshua was restoring Man's Divine Attributes, giving us back everything THE DEVIL took from us. The Children of Israel were too far gone to understand the importance of that, even when they saw it firsthand. His Disciples were the greatest examples of that. That was why they all died like fools, in the vain attempt to keep all the Power for themselves alone.

Spiritual Powers MUST be used for the Purposes for which they are given, or else they STAGNATE, OSSIFY, and cause BLOCKAGES, RUPTURES, and DEATH.

That is consistent with the Death of ELISHA- who should have attained IMMORTALITY.

. ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD
while He may yet be found,
call ye upon Him while He is near.
7. "Let the Wicked forsake his way,
and the Unrighteous man his Thoughts:
and let him return unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy upon him;
and to our God,
for He shall Abundantly Pardon.
8."For My Thoughts
(are) not your thoughts,
Neither (are) your ways
My Ways," saith The LORD.
9. "For (as) the Heavens
are higher than the Earth,
So are My Ways
higher than your ways,
And My Thoughts
than your thoughts.
10. "For as the rain cometh down,
and the snow from from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the Earth,
and maketh It bring forth and bud,
that It may give seed to the Sower,
and Bread to the Eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
That goeth forth out of My Mouth:
It shall not return unto me void,
but It shall accomplish that
which I please,
and It shall prosper (in the thing)
whereto I sent It."

WHEN YOU HAVE OPENED YOUR SHIELDS, YOU CANNOT GO BACK TO THINKING LIKE A SHIELDED PERSON: THAT IS FATAL.

. MATTHEW 9:16-17.

16. "No man putteth
a piece of new cloth
unto an old garment,
for that which is
put in to fill it up
taketh from the garment,
and the rent is made worse.
17. "Neither do men put
new wine into old bottles:
else the bottles break,
and the wine runneth out,
and the bottles perish:
but they put new wine
into new bottles,
and both are preserved."

THAT IS WHAT KILLS EVERYONE WHO MERELY DABBLES IN SPIRITUAL POWERS, AND DOES NOT FOLLOW THROUGH TO THEIR LOGICAL CONCLUSION.

Which is the TOTAL DEFEAT of THE FOUR ENEMIES OF A MAN OF KNOWLEDGE:

4. OLD AGE.
3. POWER.
2. CLARITY.
1. FEAR.

In SECOND ATTENTION, one has more than the baseline 10% and up to 100% Conscious

THIRD ATTENTION:

Those who have attained to THINKING GOD'S THOUGHTS and WALKING IN HIS WAYS attain LITERALLY EVERLASTING LIFE. They cannot DIE, and cannot be KILLED.

. EXODUS 33:17-20.

17. And The LORD Said unto Moses,
"I will do this thing also
that thou hast spoken:
for thou hast found Grace
in My Sight,
and I know thee by Name."
18. And he said,
"I beseech Thee,
shew me Thy Glory."
19. And He Said,
"I will make all My Goodness
to pass before thee,
and I will Proclaim
The Name of The LORD
before thee;
and will be Gracious,
and will shew Mercy
on whom I will shew Mercy."
20. And He said,
"Thou canst not see My Face:
for there shall no man see Me,
and live."

BUT THOSE WHO HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE CAN SEE GOD'S FACE, AND LIVE. They are on an entirely different level of Existence. Their THOUGHTS and PERCEPTIONS are FATAL to MORTAL Beings. Nothing can withstand them.

. JOHN 8:51-53.

51. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH.' "

52. Then said the Jews unto him,
"Now we know
that thou hast a Devil.
Abraham is dead,
and the Prophets;
and thou sayest,

'IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER TASTE OF DEATH.'

53. "Art thou greater than
our father Abraham,
which is dead?
And the Prophets are dead:
whom makest thou thyself?"

THIS IS WHAT YAHSHUA CAME TO BRING TO US.

A State of Consciousness and Being beyond what anyone had hitherto DREAMED of. Union with God.

. JOHN 17:20-23.

20. "Neither pray I
for these alone,
but for them also
which shall Believe on me
through their Word.
21. "That they all may be one;
as Thou, Father (art) in me,
and I in Thee,
that they also may be one in us:
that the World may Believe
that Thou hast Sent me.
22. "And The Glory
Which Thou gavest me
I have given them;
that they may be one,
even as we are one:
23. "I in them,
and thou in me,
that they may be
made Perfect in one;
and that the World may Know
that Thou hast Sent me,
and hast Loved them,
as Thou hast Loved me."

(1) (Reply)

See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja / HEAVEN : Perfect Relationships : One Another - John MacArthur / Speak Out Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.