Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,627 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Shocking Look At What Obama Wife Did To G.bush Can PMB Wife Aisha Do This To GEJ - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shocking Look At What Obama Wife Did To G.bush Can PMB Wife Aisha Do This To GEJ (1339 Views)

Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) / Oga Lucas, Here's Trump Doing In 73 Days What Obama Could Not Do In 8 Yrs / Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Look At What Obama Wife Did To G.bush Can PMB Wife Aisha Do This To GEJ by spartacus11(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
Michelle Obama hugs former President George W. Bush at the National Museum of African American History and Culture

will PMB wife be able to do this some day hugging GEJ? it will be lovely i guess and this can pass a good message between the North and South, it can heal some wounds you know

whats your take

https:///2wtgsIZSX7 https:///oUm3mHWESh

1 Share

Re: Shocking Look At What Obama Wife Did To G.bush Can PMB Wife Aisha Do This To GEJ by donbigboy(m): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
this is a product of advanced democracy!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Look At What Obama Wife Did To G.bush Can PMB Wife Aisha Do This To GEJ by okosodo: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
No. Hatred will not allow them
Re: Shocking Look At What Obama Wife Did To G.bush Can PMB Wife Aisha Do This To GEJ by spartacus11(m): 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
donbigboy:
this is a product of advanced democracy!
very true and this are things we should also learn to copy.
Re: Shocking Look At What Obama Wife Did To G.bush Can PMB Wife Aisha Do This To GEJ by spartacus11(m): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
okosodo:
No. Hatred will not allow them
quite painful, but our leaders must learn good values
Re: Shocking Look At What Obama Wife Did To G.bush Can PMB Wife Aisha Do This To GEJ by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
G.Bush honestly feelin the hug and Obama be lyk "Mich luv abeg e don do nau"
Re: Shocking Look At What Obama Wife Did To G.bush Can PMB Wife Aisha Do This To GEJ by ElCount: 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
Obama be like "Michelle, am over here"
Re: Shocking Look At What Obama Wife Did To G.bush Can PMB Wife Aisha Do This To GEJ by spartacus11(m): 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
G.Bush honestly feelin the hug and Obama be lyk "Mich luv abeg e don do nau"
lol if na u nko, little jealousy is allowed na hhahahahaha
Re: Shocking Look At What Obama Wife Did To G.bush Can PMB Wife Aisha Do This To GEJ by spartacus11(m): 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
ElCount:
Obama be like "Michelle, am over here"
hahahhaha lol

1 Like

Re: Shocking Look At What Obama Wife Did To G.bush Can PMB Wife Aisha Do This To GEJ by policy12: 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
Her culture won't allow her and above all that religion of peace is against such.
Re: Shocking Look At What Obama Wife Did To G.bush Can PMB Wife Aisha Do This To GEJ by Khd95(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
Op ur ignorance needs seven days crusade,at tafawaa balewa square

Aisha buhari does not even shake hands with the opposite gender,talk more of hugging them.

Besides its quite against our culture,particular the muslims frm the north.
Re: Shocking Look At What Obama Wife Did To G.bush Can PMB Wife Aisha Do This To GEJ by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
aisha nor go try do am for dream sef
Re: Shocking Look At What Obama Wife Did To G.bush Can PMB Wife Aisha Do This To GEJ by spartacus11(m): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
policy12:

Her culture won't allow her and above all that religion of peace is against such.
culture are man made, so culture should be subject to man. what do u think

1 Like

Re: Shocking Look At What Obama Wife Did To G.bush Can PMB Wife Aisha Do This To GEJ by spartacus11(m): 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
Khd95:
Op ur ignorance needs seven days crusade,at tafawaa balewa square

Aisha buhari does not even shake hands with the opposite gender,talk more of hugging them.

Besides its quite against our culture,particular the muslims frm the north.

that's why if she does it it will be breaking news, don't u think if she can do something shocking as this it can really bring this issue of reconciliation to a new dimension, we must begin to do things that should be building us together not tearing us apart
Re: Shocking Look At What Obama Wife Did To G.bush Can PMB Wife Aisha Do This To GEJ by spartacus11(m): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
walcut:
aisha nor go try do am for dream sef
yes i think she can if she really wants to, remember PMB divorce his first wife because she went ti see IBB and collected financial support from him why PMB was imprisoned by IBB, but just early this month or last month Aisha went to pay courtesy call to IBB at his home why she went for a function in Niger state. you see what i mean?
Re: Shocking Look At What Obama Wife Did To G.bush Can PMB Wife Aisha Do This To GEJ by andyboi4real(m): 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
It Sure Will Be Lovely Bt They Should First Fix The Economy B4 Any Hugging And Smilling
Re: Shocking Look At What Obama Wife Did To G.bush Can PMB Wife Aisha Do This To GEJ by spartacus11(m): 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
andyboi4real:
It Sure Will Be Lovely Bt They Should First Fix The Economy B4 Any Hugging And Smilling
yeah true, u sure know some people who can join help fix the economy some are still angry, from the south, i bet u if this two leaders of nigeria can unite things will change, its just a matter of reconciliation.
Re: Shocking Look At What Obama Wife Did To G.bush Can PMB Wife Aisha Do This To GEJ by biggerj(m): 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
i alws say dat if naija copied development lyk dey did corruption nd religion, dese pple would ve bin lookin unto us 4 prgresive ideas by now

1 Like

Re: Shocking Look At What Obama Wife Did To G.bush Can PMB Wife Aisha Do This To GEJ by spartacus11(m): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
biggerj:
i alws say dat if naija copied development lyk dey did corruption nd religion, dese pple would ve bin lookin unto us 4 prgresive ideas by now
right on point
Re: Shocking Look At What Obama Wife Did To G.bush Can PMB Wife Aisha Do This To GEJ by anonimi: 11:53am On Oct 11, 2016
spartacus11:
Michelle Obama hugs former President George W. Bush at the National Museum of African American History and Culture

will PMB wife be able to do this some day hugging GEJ? it will be lovely i guess and this can pass a good message between the North and South, it can heal some wounds you know

whats your take

https:///2wtgsIZSX7 https:///oUm3mHWESh

Do you want Aisha Halliburton to be banned by Kannywood, Shiites and Sunnis plus all their Ayatollah mullahs in the north ni grin

Naijahotloaded:
A ban that was placed on Kannywood actress, Rahama Sadau for her role in a music video is ‘logical’, according to her colleague, Ali Nuhu.

Though several Nollywood practitioners have come to Rahama’s defence, Nuhu said that the Motion Pictures Practitioners Association of Nigeria (MOPPAN) was justified for taking an action against the Hausa actress.

‘I think that the ban is logical. She belongs to Kannywood, started her career in Kannywood and has violated the ethics and code of conduct of Kannywood by holding hands and falling on the guy’s back,’ he said in an interview with Daily Trust.’
Nuhu however expressed that the punishment was extreme, as a suspension for the Hausa actress would have been adequate.

‘I don’t think she should be banned. Maybe a suspension. There are situations where people create big things out of small ones. That is why before deciding to do something, one needs to think. I would advise that in future when things like this happen, they deliberate amongst themselves and maybe call in a few others in the industry before making it public. People do things in an organization and are suspended or given queries. But these organizations won’t go to the media to announce it. It was blown out of proportion.’

Nuhu, who has been involved in suggestive scenes in some Nollywood films, also said he has been able to escape the association’s ban because the code of conduct became active recently.

‘About photographs of me in scenes with females, those are from Nollywood movies, many years old, and this code came into light recently, so people shouldn’t think MOPPAN is being selective.’

Rahama has since tendered an apology for her conduct.

Source.....http://naijahotloaded.com/2016/10/11/ali-nuhu-says-hausa-actress-ban-for-hugging-man-in-music-video-is-logical/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Now We Know Why The Women In Trump's Family Stand The Way They Do.(pic). / 27 Photos When You Can Say, "Now I’ve Seen Everything!" / Taiwan Responds With Live-fire Artillery Amid China’s Military Manoeuvres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.