Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Pls, Have You Seen This NYSC Member - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pls, Have You Seen This NYSC Member (1043 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) / Who Has Seen This NYSC "List" / Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Have You Seen This NYSC Member by hayodeyji(m): 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
Pls help!

Have you seen this guy?

He is a NYSC member. He left Abeokuta for akinyele motor park in Ibadan so as to board a vehicle going to Zamfara on 21st of September 2016 around 5pm. His numbers are currently switched off. Any help will be of immense appreciation.

Mods, please help...

Re: Pls, Have You Seen This NYSC Member by kestolove95(m): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
Why him fone no go switch off wey no lite for 9ja...kalm..wen he charge d fone he go kall una
Re: Pls, Have You Seen This NYSC Member by hayodeyji(m): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
kestolove95:
Why him fone no go switch off wey no lite for 9ja...kalm..wen he charge d fone he go kall una

it's been days now...we're worried already
Re: Pls, Have You Seen This NYSC Member by jaymejate: 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
Seriously?
1... I no trust Abeokuta, rate of kidnapping there 4 rituals is damn much.
2... Ibadan also, i don't trust them.
Please am not saying this to fear you o. Nothing will happen.

Sometimes, motor going to far states always breakdown in the middle of the road. And there might not be light yet. Just be calm
Re: Pls, Have You Seen This NYSC Member by hayodeyji(m): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
jaymejate:
Seriously?
1... I no trust Abeokuta, rate of kidnapping there 4 rituals is damn much.
2... Ibadan also, i don't trust them.
Please am not saying this to fear you o. Nothing will happen.

Sometimes, motor going to far states always breakdown in the middle of the road. And there might not be light yet. Just be calm

he got to Ibadan already.
Re: Pls, Have You Seen This NYSC Member by jaymejate: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
hayodeyji:

he got to Ibadan already.
Then be sure he is safe. Like i said, vehicle going to dar states do breakdown. Also there might not be light yet. It has happened to me before. I forgot to call home that i have i arrived.
Keep cool
Re: Pls, Have You Seen This NYSC Member by hayodeyji(m): 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
jaymejate:

Then be sure he is safe. Like i said, vehicle going to dar states do breakdown. Also there might not be light yet. It has happened to me before. I forgot to call home that i have i arrived.
Keep cool
Re: Pls, Have You Seen This NYSC Member by hayodeyji(m): 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
jaymejate:

Keep cool

up to four days!
Re: Pls, Have You Seen This NYSC Member by jaymejate: 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
hayodeyji:

up to four days!
Yeah, to Zamfara state, is how many hours? Car break down, before they get it repaired nko?
What if he gets to the place and no light again? Where he no con sabi again

Don't worry jare.
Re: Pls, Have You Seen This NYSC Member by hayodeyji(m): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
jaymejate:

Yeah, to Zamfara state, is how many hours? Car break down, before they get it repaired nko?
What if he gets to the place and no light again? Where he no con sabi again

Don't worry jare.
pls help me publicize...till the mods do the needful
Re: Pls, Have You Seen This NYSC Member by hayodeyji(m): 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Pls, Have You Seen This NYSC Member by Taeewo(m): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
Contact his family by dint of his facebook account.. ..

(1) (Reply)

Another Loss For NYSC after a fatal accident in Lokoja. / Oba Adedokun Abolarin (the Orangun Of Oke Ila Orangun) Host Serving Corps Member / NPF List Of Successful Candidate For 2018 Medical Screening Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.