Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Who Has Seen This NYSC "List" - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Who Has Seen This NYSC "List" (1765 Views)

This + Nysc Allowee. You Don Make Em / Should Our Female Corpers Be Allowed To Wear This NYSC Outfit? / Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Seen This NYSC "List" by mesoprogress(m): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
My colleague just showed me this list from his younger relative. grin This is real, no joking. How far can our younger generation go in scamming even their parents and Guardians??

Re: Who Has Seen This NYSC "List" by ufuosman(m): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
quote me anywhere, is a big scam
Re: Who Has Seen This NYSC "List" by littlewonders: 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
During my service, I only went with 2 white shirts, 2 shorts, a wrapper, toothbrush, towel, and a Sunday wear I also used during my exit day from camp. And lastly with less than 15k

Note: I knew I'd become a platoon leader which will reduce my expenses. So be sure of yourself before you can do likewise.

Surprising thing was how I left camp of 3weeks with over 40k.
Re: Who Has Seen This NYSC "List" by xcommando(m): 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
littlewonders:
During my service, I only went with 2 white shirts, 2 shorts, a wrapper, toothbrush, towel, and a Sunday wear I also used during my exit day from camp. And lastly with less than 15k

Note: I knew I'd become a platoon leader which will reduce my expenses. So be sure of yourself before you can do likewise.

Bross if you become president eh go bahd oh,how did you get the 40k I believe is from the money your platoon members contributed.

When the contestant for Mr macho bought new suit with our money because he was the platoon leader....in fact his friends had to called him on phone not to come into the camp because guys were waiting for him. Our Mr macho kindly went and hire suit at affordable price.
Re: Who Has Seen This NYSC "List" by Akinlekanwr(m): 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
The list was made up by and for people that want to scam their parents
Re: Who Has Seen This NYSC "List" by Akinlekanwr(m): 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
littlewonders:

40 grand in 3 weeks? What were you selling abeg
Re: Who Has Seen This NYSC "List" by littlewonders: 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
Akinlekanwr:

Was selling ideas. If you get u must know how.
Re: Who Has Seen This NYSC "List" by littlewonders: 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
xcommando:

Bross if you become president eh go bahd oh,how did you get the 40k I believe is from the money your platoon members contributed.

When the contestant for Mr macho bought new suit with our money because he was the platoon leader....in fact his friends had to called him on phone not to come into the camp because guys were waiting for him. Our Mr macho kindly went and hire suit at affordable price.

Lolz... You platoon leader na baddest. Omor, I no touch their money at all. I be get plans for biz even before I come service, knowing fully well if I become platoon leader I sure die say my market go arrange wella.

I no plan to come do ordinary service go na, marketing carry me come. Even till now my market dry catch fire.

Bottom line: plan how to utilize every opportunity you find yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Seen This NYSC "List" by Akinlekanwr(m): 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
littlewonders:

Was selling ideas. If you get u must know how.

I see. Business or dating ideas?
Re: Who Has Seen This NYSC "List" by littlewonders: 11:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
Akinlekanwr:

I see. Business or dating ideas?

Business, brotherly.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Seen This NYSC "List" by tammyboy1(m): 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
I dont get,is the list not appropriate or what?
Re: Who Has Seen This NYSC "List" by xcommando(m): 12:25am On Nov 11, 2016
tammyboy1:
I dont get,is the list not appropriate or what?

Who will mandate you to bring specific amount to camp??(N25k)+ATM. Are they encouraging not to feed on their meal or what

Moreover you are not allow to put on glasses on parade ground except recommended. If you are caught, you don buy job.
So why glasses on the list, for what??

The prospective koppa is still a learner,he stated stream I,who told him they have two streams in this batch. So stream II will do Christmas and new year in the camp abi

Looking at the list it looks very fake, only the letter headed paper alone will tell you.

Forget that list,is a scam
Re: Who Has Seen This NYSC "List" by xcommando(m): 12:38am On Nov 11, 2016
littlewonders:

Lolz... You platoon leader na baddest. Omor, I no touch their money at all. I be get plans for biz even before I come service, knowing fully well if I become platoon leader I sure die say my market go arrange wella.

I no plan to come do ordinary service go na, marketing carry me come. Even till now my market dry catch fire.

Bottom line: plan how to utilize every opportunity you find yourself.

Now I understand you
I entered the camp with about 5k
And I was spending like omo baba olowo, ate in mammy market always, went to kitchen only three times because of my friends and still came back home with plenty money,about 50k.

Na photography I do oh lolz
Though I sabi the ground very well so I was able to run shows
Re: Who Has Seen This NYSC "List" by xcommando(m): 12:48am On Nov 11, 2016
Akinlekanwr:

Very possible sir,
Selling of nysc crest(if caught u ar on ur own),photography etc
Re: Who Has Seen This NYSC "List" by Akinlekanwr(m): 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
xcommando:

Very possible sir,
Selling of nysc crest(if caught u ar on ur own),photography etc

That's cool. He was actually "selling ideas"

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Time Table Is Out / Nysc Prostitution / Can This Be True Stream 2??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.