Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,125 members, 7,838,862 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

"The Only Man That Loves Me Deeply" - Says Eniola Badmus About Her Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "The Only Man That Loves Me Deeply" - Says Eniola Badmus About Her Father (422 Views)

Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes / Eniola Badmus Recovers From Illness, Blasts Those Who Wished Her Death / "The Only Man That Loves Me Deeply" - Says Eniola Badmus About Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Only Man That Loves Me Deeply" - Says Eniola Badmus About Her Father by topeokesblog2: 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
Actress Eniola Badmus shared this photo of herself with her 85 year old father and wrote in her caption that he's the only man that loves her deeply.

for more news visit topeoke..com

Re: "The Only Man That Loves Me Deeply" - Says Eniola Badmus About Her Father by holluphemydavid(m): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
Re: "The Only Man That Loves Me Deeply" - Says Eniola Badmus About Her Father by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
long live.... baba

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander With Stars, Charass And Yung6ix. / Liam Hemsworth Sexy Shirtless Body / Ycee, Koker, Humblesmith… Who Is The Next Rated Artiste In 2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.