Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes (46150 Views)

D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together / D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by Takeit2017(m): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2017

22 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by pyyxxaro: 11:03am On Oct 21, 2017
Hope devil nor won use them undecided

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by Yomzzyblog: 11:05am On Oct 21, 2017
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by olayinks007(m): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Lol!!!!! U b badt guy. I guess u talking abt d satanic god of gayism. cheesy

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by Homeboiy: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2017
They are now good friends shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by pyyxxaro: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2017
olayinks007:

Lol!!!!! U b badt guy. I guess u talking abt d satanic god of gayism. cheesy

grin grin

Naaa U be the badt guy grin.

I con tire oh ,I was like hope Derenle n bobrisky never bite all these boys

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by olayinks007(m): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2017
pyyxxaro:

grin grin

Naaa U be the badt guy grin.

I con tire oh ,I was like hope Derenle n bobrisky never bite all these boys

U knw wat i will report u 2 dem. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by pyyxxaro: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2017
olayinks007:

U knw wat i will report u 2 dem. wink

angry grin

Bulldozer fall on their testes undecided cool

20 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by Tamarapetty(f): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2017
Lol, these two up though.
why is wande fat like this?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by LesbianBoy(m): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Lol, these two up though.

why is wande fat like this?

OK... Now ayam confused! Why are you putting different people pishure on your profile? Put your own na angry

6 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by Elnino4ladies: 11:37am On Oct 21, 2017
They should fix up their lives in MI abaga voice

4 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by emerazz(m): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2017
d'banj be like: ehhh wat do u say ur name is again??

wande be like: ehhm ehh wande coal.. na me sing eh bomber tu bomber gringrin

nvm wande iz great mehnn his track iskaba izza boom for me

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by mofeoluwadassah: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
what do you mean by stared deeply into eachothers eyes

5 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by rattlesnake(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
they look like aliens
Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by themmyd: 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
What happened to dbanj hands like that
Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by nawtibownie: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
This reminds me of booty call video.

4 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by Gozbrown(m): 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
Wande pls don't burst oo

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by JaneMafrodite(f): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
I wish i can be your Baby mama.
Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by oshe11: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
#Teamslim till kilode o jarè

see how wande dn swell like person wen drink douchegrin
Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
What's cute abt this? Only gays think of this as cute!
Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by 9japrof(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
Trust me na so homo dey take start, you start looking Into the eyes, then towards the ass, then the admiring starts, then that lustful, degraded thoughts of exploration would set in and before you know it chyking kicks in.

Ask Hassan and bobrisky for more explanation, this is just a hypothesis

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by sukkot: 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
this some gay shytt mayne. i cant

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by Nawteemaxie(m): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
nawtibownie:
This reminds me of booty call video.

I like your username. kiss
It reminds me of mine. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by Shakushaku1(m): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
.. Dbanj gave us wande
... Banky gave us wizkid
.. Olamide, Lil kesh and dekunle Gold

.. P-Square gave us fight
.. Tuface, plenty baby mamas

5 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by Sleyanya1(m): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hommies from way back. smiley
Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by Nawteemaxie(m): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
Spotted one dumb gay up above...

Make that two!
Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by ednut1(m): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
Who is top who is bottom grin sad
Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by sod09(m): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
pyyxxaro:
lol
Just 14 years grin
Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by GreatMahmud: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nonsense...What kind of news is this one. undecided angry undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by AkupeMBANO(m): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
the enemy of my enemy is my friend #donjazzy
Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by omoadeleye(m): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
People will be like they want to start gaying each..
Re: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes by omenka(m): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
Takeit2017:
We haven't see a photo of Wande Coal in a while. The former label mates are still friend..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding / Crowd Watch Pasuma Perform In Gbagi, Ibadan (Photos) / Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.