Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Recruitment And Job Opportunities At Federal University Kashere. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment And Job Opportunities At Federal University Kashere. (1582 Views)

Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration / Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) / Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment And Job Opportunities At Federal University Kashere. by jobsinfo1: 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the academic position below:

Lecturer I (Christian Religious Studies)
Location(s): Gombe
Specialization: Teaching / Education Services
Industry: Education Services
Application Deadline: 04 October, 2016
Job Type Fulltime

Lecturer I (Science Foundation)
Job Title: Lecturer I - CONUASS 4
Faculty: Education
Department: Science Foundation

Senior Lecturer (Educational Foundation)
Job Title: Senior Lecturer - CONUASS 5
Department: Educational Foundation

Senior Lecturer (Science Foundation)
Department: Science Foundation

Senior Lecturer (Accounting)
Faculty: Humanities, Management and Social Science
Department: Accounting

Lecturer II (Arts & Sci. Education)
Job Title: Lecturer II - CONUASS 2
Department: Arts & Sci. Education

Lecturer I (Computer Science)
Faculty: Science
Department: Computer Science

Lecturer I (Mathematics)
Faculty: Science
Department: Mathematics

Lecturer I (Business Administration) at Federal University, Kashere
Job Title: Lecturer I - CONUASS
Department: Business Administration

Department: Christian Religious Studies

JOB DETAILS
The Federal University, Kashere is an institution of higher learning that is committed to excellence and integrity in the pursuit of knowledge within an environment that respects diversity, the worth of the individual, academic freedom, a commitment to service learning, and a shared responsibility for applying knowledge and skills to address the interrelated issues that affect the local, national, and global communities.

READ MORE AND APPLY NOW

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recruitment And Job Opportunities At Federal University Kashere. by zubyjohn: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
is it a new university,

this one they want to recruit almost all teaching vacancies ?
Re: Recruitment And Job Opportunities At Federal University Kashere. by omablogs: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
what is their salary rate ?

anyone please

bcoz i just applied and i don't want a wasted effort

1 Like

Re: Recruitment And Job Opportunities At Federal University Kashere. by optionalguy: 4:21am On Sep 26, 2016
its a federal school i guess their salary will be say friendly
Re: Recruitment And Job Opportunities At Federal University Kashere. by pavin12: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Recruitment And Job Opportunities At Federal University Kashere. by fergie001: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
I can't con4m the recruitment stuffs but the Univ is one of the 12 new Federal Universities by GEJ.
Re: Recruitment And Job Opportunities At Federal University Kashere. by omablogs: 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
fergie001:
I can't con4m the recruitment stuffs but the Univ is one of the 12 new Federal Universities by GEJ.

really
Re: Recruitment And Job Opportunities At Federal University Kashere. by fergie001: 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
omablogs:

really
Yep,very sure

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Needed Urgently / Third Class Candidates / Is This Invitation Genuine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.